Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Excellent closure Mou. It was perfect. Loved it. 
Your redemptions are always to the point and what the fandom wants, show mein toh milta nahi chalo kam se kam yahin sahi. ðŸ˜‰
Loved Naina shared everything with chachaji, first step. Chachaji is capable of guiding them if shared everything like Nanu. Also how Naina stood in front of Princi and confessed. It was the perfect redemption than holding thorns. ðŸ˜†
And Sameer's initial reaction when he saw Naina, show mein toh banda aankh maarne ya thappad maaro bolne se pat jaata hai. ðŸ˜†

meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely wonderful os, i wish this was how they showed in the show !! All emotions and thoughts are explained so beautifully,...dil khush ho gaya :)
riyashailja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was an awesome OS... perfectly written with clearing all the misunderstandings between SAMAINA...u did a commendable job
bmk28 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a lovely OS and it came at a perfect timing.. I so wish that the show has such logical flow but we know that they will drag it for some and add drama.. So this OS give a great respite.. Loved how Naina shared with Chachaji and he guiding her. Naina coming up with the excellent plan was best.. When her mind works then there is no looking back. Finally the romance part was ahem ahem.. No one can beat you on that..
I am sure you will get many interesting plots as the show is going to have more drama with 10 PM slot.. We would look forward to read that which we probably will never see on the show..
tanisha.bose thumbnail
What an amazing os, Mou Di.. I so wish this was shown in the show and how beautifully you captured all their emotions.. Loved how chachaji showed Naina the correct path and the courage which she showed.. Absolutely loved samaina's reunion as well..
Thank you so much for the pm and I hope you continue to give such amazing updates..
Love, 
Tanisha
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent work Mou. Thanks for pm.
Loved the way how Naina realized her mistake and the steps that she took to rectify it. You have chosen the perfect logical points for arguments with principal. Hoping to see something similar in our show also. Otherwise we audience will be left banging our head while trying to find the logic behind all these breakups and patch ups.
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mehraan

Mou...reserving tis dear...Will b bac dear to commnt on both of ur Os...im so gappy tat ur giving us wat we all want n craving for...A writer can only understand wat readers n audience wants to c...Thankuuu

Hey Meher... Take your time dear... I will wait for your comments... ðŸ˜ƒ
And it's readers like you who keep me motivated... 
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashdeep2017

Hey there!

This was a quite satisfying os rather than yesterday's episode. Even i felt that it happened too quick in the show n i wanted it to be detailed just like u did in ur os. 
I love reading ur works n i just keep on waiting for ur updates.
I would love to read more from u. I find u the most astounding writer of this forum n frankly speaking i became the member of this forum jst to read ur works. 
I hope u get inspired n keep up wid the gud works.

Thank you so much for the appreciation and such a beautiful note... ðŸ˜³
I am blessed to have readers like you... will surely keep writing more... 
Pooja1973 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it..totally agree with someone on the forum...Jo show me nahi milta woh Mou ki story me hai...would  have loved to see something like on the show... u provide such beautiful closures...it is a pleasure to read your work...hoping to read more ðŸ˜Š
MinervaMcG thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS. The closure was awesome. How naina convinced princi was too good. Kaash serial mein aisa kuch ho and sameer exam de paye. Thanks for the PM