Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princesswarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Specter

I am gonna put title from this song, more like a support from us fan to Romil. Please suggest some awesome titles 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=bwB9EMpW8eY[/YOUTUBE]

Go ahead 👍🏼 I liked DC's(i liked this name alot)  idea too-i have backing of my backstabbers too. 👏
Specter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am so happy you all are so active and making the AT fly at this speed 😊
Princesswarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

arre do jao, its like evening here must be early morning for you 😊 but I guess weekend ka intezar kar rahi hogi tum 😃

Yup it's 3 here OK bye good night (for me) 😆
Specter thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princesswarrior

Go ahead 👍🏼 I liked DC's(i liked this name alot)  idea too-i have backing of my backstabbers too. 👏

Dar hai ki kahi warning na mil jaye is par, but thik hai kal change kar doongi isse.
Specter thumbnail
Uske abhi ke friends bhi evict ho jayenge, I think he will need our support and love so the title but soon wo second wale title ki bhi jaroorat padegi
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes@ love the title!! good job!!👏
Specter thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha786

Jaslene should meet Romil's son and wife now, I want them to stay friends after this show ends

I am looking forward to their post episode party pics 
I still feel Jasleen is more deserving than Romil to be in the house, but Romil has to win the show, he is a genuine person and I really think he holds no grudges for anyone inside the house
Specter thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha786

I still feel Jasleen is more deserving than Romil to be in the house, but Romil has to win the show, he is a genuine person and I really think he holds no grudges for anyone inside the house

Jas definitely was more confident while taking stand for things I will give her that. I will respect your feelings and say that Jas played really well, our opinions might vary but its ok I guess. 😊

Jas definitely was more confident while taking stand for things I will give her that. I will respect your feelings and say that Jas played really well, our opinions might vary but its ok I guess.😊

But, from the remaining contestants, I think Romil deserves to win as he is a real person and not fake like Deepak, he needs to stay away from him as Deepak is trying to be in the good books of everyone , he manages to make up with anyone he fights with. Deepak just came to Romil when he got his karma as Deepak also backstabbed Romil and he expected that others have to stay loyal to him.