Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
What a pathetic and moran a man like ashok can be..I would say very smart as well as all these yrs has taken khidmat from his wife to serve his family, him like a slave..after 17 yrs he has understood that he needs mita..what  a disgusting man he is ...and without marriage dare to bring her in their house ...his sis is another shameless woman just like ashok..
I would really blame here mita too..she shouldn't fall for a married man..
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Somewhere Meera is insecure and feeling bad for babitha atleast but Ashok is too pathetic didn't once realise how babitha will feel if they go to his house with meera. No feelings nor remorse keeping a extra marital affair and even defending that his relationship with babitha gone long years back ? Then why he kept in his family as a wife and servant ? 

What baffles me that SIL is ready to make a room for meera ? Not even question his brother or discuss with elders ? Even knowing what his daughter did MIL is angry on mini . Atleast the male in the family understand what babitha and mini are feeling, but ladies feel bababs has to adjust and stick till and wait ashok to throw them out ? 

I am hoping few more months after the same scene repeats, it's either Ashok and meera leaving the house or meera alone leaving the house, if ashok took his parents side...
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know what,sometimes loving someone just happens suddenly.u never realize until its too late.Ashok for sure is in fault for having affair but his biggest responsibility is how we will react n handle the situation 😕 just kicking babita n mini out of the house for meeta thats wrong..i wish ashok just tried to explain babita face to face that he doesnt love her
Unpopular opinion i know..
dhun.laagi thumbnail
I agree with everyone here. Meeta is also at fault, but atleast she has some kinda conscience telling her she is wrong and that makes her insecure and possessive. Ashok on the other hand is knowingly committing to an EMA and taking both Babita and Meeta for a ride. 
As for the fact pointed out by a fellow member of why he had a kid; well, it is so that he can avoid the parents asking him to take Babita to the UK. He could pretend like he is not aware of good schools and for the sake of the best parvarish the kid needs to be there with the whole fam. Also makes it even more necessary for Babs to be around the kid + takes away the loneliness aspect a lil and makes him the savior in everyone's eyes..that he wants to work hard for his child's future or something.. 
Harshika9620 thumbnail
I just started foll this show n in 4 or 5 epi, there is a scene in which ashok giving doll to mini, as he didnt remember he was a teenager nw
Hell shocked, he doesnt care for his child..why did he took the marriage forward with babes , if he didnt like her. He started a family with her and nw not acknowledging😡
I feel sick of this pervert ppl y to make ur wife pregg , if u dont love her.🥱
Is there any back story he didnt like her frm startibg or after meeting meeta😕
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshika9620

I just started foll this show n in 4 or 5 epi, there is a scene in which ashok giving doll to mini, as he didnt remember he was a teenager nw

Hell shocked, he doesnt care for his child..why did he took the marriage forward with babes , if he didnt like her. He started a family with her and nw not acknowledgingq
I feel sick of this pervert ppl y to make ur wife pregg , if u dont love her.🥱
Is there any back story he didnt like her frm startibg or after meeting meeta😕

The  story is still unfolding...but whether he fell out of love with Babes or never loved her right from the being Ashok has no business in putting Babes in this situation... if some man does the same to his sister how will he feel  At least there should be some respect and friendship for all these years.😡
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leena.M

You know what,sometimes loving someone just happens suddenly.u never realize until its too late.Ashok for sure is in fault for having affair but his biggest responsibility is how we will react n handle the situation 😕 just kicking babita n mini out of the house for meeta thats wrong..i wish ashok just tried to explain babita face to face that he doesnt love her

Unpopular opinion i know..

Not unpopular opinion. What ever you said is true. Falling in love happens suddenly but it does not give rights to hurt others.

No one is angry that he fell in love with Meetha. What we feel wrong is he is in relationship with her for ten years but never took the courage to tell this to his family and wife? He should have said to her years before that he does not love her and should have divorced her but No, all these years Babitha was waiting for him to call her to London, waiting for him to come back, she was looking after his family, while Mr was busy with girlfriend.

And even now he does not feel remorse that he had done injustice to Babitha. Can he give these years back to her?

Even now I cannot expect him to take the responsibility. If Mini says we don't need you and your help he will just let it go.

SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The affair wasn't wrong. What was wrong is that he married Babita when he didn't love her, later didn't insist on taking her to London with him, and then didn't tell her of the affair. Ending the marriage ten years ago would have been better than lying. Meeta wasn't to blame for any of that, only Ashok was.

Ashok / Babita and Hanuman / Immarti were both arranged marriages but the difference is that the latter lived together and so had the chance to fall in love.Edited by SK1509 - 5 years ago
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have a feeling, that Ashok's parents chose Babita for Ashok & maybe he had some majburi of not being able to deny then...likehis father refusing to send him abroad or so if be says no...

So he listened tp his Conservative family, married Babita & gave his eager parents a grandchild & then left for abroad...phir kya?
No one to stop him there...he had done everything his parents wanted so now they wouldn't be after him, according to him...
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This selfish guy ruined the chance of another person a chance to enjoy crucial years of her life happily, treated her as muft ka maid for so many years. Left her to take care of HIS parents as well as his sister and her husband. And the way he behaved and is behaving now, i dont believe what he has with meeta is true love. Ek choti si hawa and their love will go phusss. He had to reveal his relationship as he had wound up his business and had to return back as he had nowhere to go
I deliberately highlighted the word his because they are his parents his responsibility first. But its a bitter truth that men and inlaws make it the girls first responsiibility. And MIL has already shown babita that her sacrife of 17 years was sheer waste. Though FIL is good he dosent have any say in the house, mist of the time it is so in indian families. Ek baar yeh log maid ko kuch bolne ke liye do baar sochenge but however good a bahu might be she will always be judged without even thinking once. Sorry to say but i dont understand ashoks concept of love. Meeta might truly love him, for she is bearing everyone s hate and humiliation for him but i dont believe ashok is in love😕