how is it not your fault Meeta?

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

If anyone is fault then it you and your good for nothing Ashok in this whole situation. Hadd hai bhai. How shameless can a man be?

Is it not his fault that he cheated his wife all these years? is it not Meeta's fault she got into relationship with a married man.

Yes, people fall in and out of love. I really don't know if I can call it love if you fell out of love so easily.

Yes he admitted never loved Babitha only married for his family. But when he did fell for Meeta he should have left Babitha, divorced her.

But no, bhai sahib was busy living his life with his girlfriend leaving Babitha to wait for him serving his family all these years.

Today he has no shame in saying it is not their fault and it has had to happened one day. He has no shame that he cheated his wife while his wife loyally madly kept waiting for him.

Why that one day he did not make it happen early. After all these 17 years he wants to move in with his girlfriend to his house.

Sigh...I got really angry seeing their mushy talks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: playfulkissdoll

If anyone is fault then it you and your good for nothing Ashok in this whole situation. Hadd hai bhai. How shameless can a man be?

Is it not his fault that he cheated his wife all these years? is it not Meeta's fault she got into relationship with a married man.

Yes, people fall in and out of love. I really don't know if I can call it love if you fell out of love so easily.

Yes he admitted never loved Babitha only married for his family. But when he did fell for Meeta he should have left Babitha, divorced her.

But no, bhai sahib was busy living his life with his girlfriend leaving Babitha to wait for him serving his family all these years.

Today he has no shame in saying it is not their fault and it has had to happened one day. He has no shame that he cheated his wife while his wife loyally madly kept waiting for him.

Why that one day he did not make it happen early. After all these 17 years he wants to move in with his girlfriend to his house.

besharam aadmi aur kya karega. He had no responsibility towards his parents as he knew how good a person his wife was. So he thought he is doing meharbani by sending money to his family.. good that this man wants to get out of babitas life. I want babita to serve him divorce notice. Hope babita has proper education so that she dosent have to depend on that mans alimony. And why should she take care of his parents, when she has come to know her in laws mentality. Ok, the old man of the house might be good but is him being good enough for babita as a woman. But as you know our indian society s useless when it comes to the rights of a woman and that too married.Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
At least Mita is thinking what if she was in Babes place.. although she does not get a pass either. It is too late for her😡. but this cruel man does not seems to understand the gravity of his actions... 😡 Probably he is thinking  Babes will accept Mita as second wife and she will continue being "the house help" for his family🥱
I love the story to very interesting ... Am sure the tables will turn soon on that household; everyone of them will get their due... if they don't remember Babes and cry they will remember and wish her back including the  Ashok too.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The whole irony in the situation is when she's scared of being left behind by Ashok, inspite of being with him for the last 15 years and he even loves her, what about Babita who is legally and rightfully entitled to his support and love? 
She completely panicked when he didn't call her his wife and what of that lady whose world revolves only around him and his family? 

Still,  what makes her believable is the fact that even if she says so, she does somewhere feel at the bottom of her heart that she's wrong. Hence all the insecurity and uncertainty.

This makes the situation realistic.

divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

The whole irony in the situation is when she's scared of being left behind by Ashok, inspite of being with him for the last 15 years and he even loves her, what about Babita who is legally and rightfully entitled to his support and love? 

She completely panicked when he didn't call her his wife and what of that lady whose world revolves only around him and his family? 

Still,  what makes her believable is the fact that even if she says so, she does somewhere feel at the bottom of her heart that she's wrong. Hence all the insecurity and uncertainty.

This makes the situation realistic.

many woman in india suffer this. Cant even imagine to be in their place. Parents should invest in thier daughters education rather than their grand weddings  and make them so strong (not  headstrong) that in dire situations they are not helpless. Women too before commiting to a married man knowingly should use some brains. Somehow i feel certain woman get a thrill to know that they can make a married man fall for them (i might be wrong). And here the wife is an angel so how can anyone be happy by destroying such a persons life. But here the wife is much much better as a person so she is better off without this coward in her life. Now she might feel hellpless but one day she will thank her stars to know that she has created a niche for herself inspte of everything. Waise bhi she is presently a doormat for her husband.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

many woman in india suffer this. Cant even imagine to be in their place. Parents should invest in thier daughters education rather than their grand weddings  and make them so strong (not  headstrong) that in dire situations they are not helpless. Women too before commiting to a married man knowingly should use some brains. Somehow i feel certain woman get a thrill to know that they can make a married man fall for them (i might be wrong). And here the wife is an angel so how can anyone be happy by destroying such a persons life. But here the wife is much much better as a person so she is better off without this coward in her life. Now she might feel hellpless but one day she will thank her stars to know that she has created a niche for herself inspte of everything. Waise bhi she is presently a doormat for her husband.

Yeah the good part is, she will start living for herself and on her own terms instead of being reduced to a servant to her in-laws.
True that, women should be made to be self sufficient, like Minnie is.
Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
besharam aadmi aur kya karega. He had no responsibility towards his parents as he knew how good a person his wife was. So he thought he is doing meharbani by sending money to his family.. good that this man wants to get out of babitas life. I want babita to serve him divorce notice. Hope babita has proper education so that she dosent have to depend on that mans alimony. And why should she take care of his parents, when she has come to know her in laws mentality. Ok, the old man of the house might be good but is him being good enough for babita as a woman. But as you know our indian society s useless when it comes to the rights of a woman and that too married.[/QUOTE]

well said Divya di 👏

there are many law made for them but 
the way it's work is of no use because People don't encourage to 
work according to law and Emotions of People 

and what a irony who really suffers don't get justice soon and those
who faked to be a victim get what they want 😲

while watching the yesterday episode make me feel 
disgusted at the so called useless ladies of Khurana 
house 😡

but more then that the recap make me afraid I just hope 
that Babita family don't turn up like a typical family who 
can welcome their daughter with open arm if they come 
with husband after marrying😭 

or else Both mother Duo will be left with nothing at the end 😭

about Meeta well not much of it shown of her side yet apart from
 how clingy and Irritating she get as soon that Coward leave her side😡

I mean like seriously the population of men is no less that you got to fell 
in love with a guy who is married and have daughter for god sake when 
he can't stay loyal to the girl who bore his kid then how can the men like
 him deserve to get place in your heart fine he don't love Babita then how 
come mini come don't tell me he had sex with her as he was her husband 
and it was  his responsibility huh😡

the way he back at episode say just imagine I  Was never their  I feel like just
sue him at very moment for such a words 😡 
so for me both are equally at Fault 😡

anyway it's not about being strong  it's about having Support as well 
Baibta have her daughter support but what about financial support till 
now she was Shown as housewife even she is well educated I can bet 
on this for sure but getting job suddenly it's not an easy task either 
what if Babita family denied to help her as well afraid what Society will say
and all 

sorry if my post become bit offensive 😊

Edited by Rashmisingh9151 - 5 years ago
Devilow0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: playfulkissdoll

Very true, I felt like giving the meeta and Ashok a kick at their useless bums😡

divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

besharam aadmi aur kya karega. He had no responsibility towards his parents as he knew how good a person his wife was. So he thought he is doing meharbani by sending money to his family.. good that this man wants to get out of babitas life. I want babita to serve him divorce notice. Hope babita has proper education so that she dosent have to depend on that mans alimony. And why should she take care of his parents, when she has come to know her in laws mentality. Ok, the old man of the house might be good but is him being good enough for babita as a woman. But as you know our indian society s useless when it comes to the rights of a woman and that too married.

well said Divya di  👏

house 😡

the way he back at episode say just imagine I  Was never their  I feel like just

and all 

why should anyone feel offended. When you have spoken the truth. I dont understand the mentality of certain men. You married because your family said so  so did your family also tell you to sleep with your wife and have kids. 
Another thing i want to add is, why is it that in a relationship its the woman who is always insecure. Here both the women are insecure and thr man is taking advantage of both the women's insecurity😕
Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

besharam aadmi aur kya karega. He had no responsibility towards his parents as he knew how good a person his wife was. So he thought he is doing meharbani by sending money to his family.. good that this man wants to get out of babitas life. I want babita to serve him divorce notice. Hope babita has proper education so that she dosent have to depend on that mans alimony. And why should she take care of his parents, when she has come to know her in laws mentality. Ok, the old man of the house might be good but is him being good enough for babita as a woman. But as you know our indian society s useless when it comes to the rights of a woman and that too married.

well said Divya di 👏

house 😡

and all 

I do feel seeing the precap that Babitha's sister in law will not be very welcoming to their stay with them. Don't know about her brother. Will he support Babitha and help her? or will he be puppet in his wife's hand.

Babitha and Mini should live alone but the problem is where to they get financial support. Because Babitha is not working woman and Mini has just written her 12th. Till Babitha starts working it will be really hard for them.

With nothing in their hand starting new life is difficult but not impossible.

Edited by playfulkissdoll - 5 years ago