Posted: 5 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA6hldpSTF8[/YOUTUBE]
Himesh Mankad

BREAKING NEWS: #AvengersEndGame to release in India on 26th April 2019 - A week before its global release. Everyone around this date should now BACK OFF! 

My babies look sad, depressed and helpless that I wanna fight Thanos myself ðŸ˜¡  Man I can't wait for this movie and I'm crying already on this side...

I cant wait for this one, seen all of the movies that came from this franchise. All the individuals and together, will be sad when this series ends. 
This is great!!! Can't wait!!
Originally posted by sunflower52

I cant wait for this one, seen all of the movies that came from this franchise. All the individuals and together, will be sad when this series ends

Same here :( My weak heart isn't ready to say goodbye. When the Marvel logo faded away at the very beginning of the trailer, I felt it
Originally posted by FakeLove

My babies look sad, depressed and helpless that I wanna fight Thanos myself  😡  Man I can't wait for this movie and I'm crying already on this side...

Its weird to see Stark and Thor sad and in despair...Captain America has been serious and melancholy in most of the movies  ðŸ˜†

Can't see Iron Man like this. ðŸ˜­
This is one movie I am eagerly waiting for ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by FakeLove

Same here :( My weak heart isn't ready to say goodbye. When the Marvel logo faded away at the very beginning of the trailer, I felt it

Marvel has many iconic superheros, starting from X-Men & all the hero's showed in Avengers.I know man the long journey ends ðŸ˜­

Wished they made the X Men series better, for me over focus on Wolverine ruined it for me. There are so many good characters from that series.
This seems like  DC type dark movie. It's so heartbreaking to see Tony waiting for his end, drifting away alone. 😭

This must be most awaited movie of the year. If good, this can easily be Movie of the decade.