Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Both pari and ashnoor are amazing and are really looking good as mother daughter. Though pari looks young, both have amazing chemistry. I have always liked ashnoor for her acting skills, never over the top and still that innocence is there, thats the reason she suits as paris daughter as both look cute and innocent.

Pari does look so amazing...i kept seeing those look at these actresses now videos and they used to i think edit her pics and show her out of shape but i think she looks beautiful 
still so young as well๐Ÿ˜Š
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Pari does look so amazing...i kept seeing those look at these actresses now videos and they used to i think edit her pics and show her out of shape but i think she looks beautiful 
still so young as well ๐Ÿ˜Š

no those are not edited pics. Those pics are after she delivered a baby. Media is mad. What do they expect from a woman who is pregnant and who delivered a baby. Do they want her to  be size zero. Pagal hain yeh log. But she has always been slim before. Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyadaya13

no those are not edited pics. Those pics are after she delivered a baby. Media is mad. What do they expect from a woman who is pregnant and who delivered a baby. Do they want her to be size zero. Pagal hain yeh log. But she has always been slim before.

what happened? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
splitsvilla thumbnail
Patiala Babes is going very well so far.
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jojaparijat

what happened? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

nohing dear. One of the member thought pari pic is edited. So was just clarifying her doubts