Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Why couldn't they stick to original story line?

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So original story line had Nandini being unsecured wife..

They cud hv continued with that na.. Insecured dead wife.. Instead of showing how much Kunal miss her, show little of those insecurities, wherein it shows everything was not rosy.

Trust between Mauli Ishaan shd hv triggered that lack in his life..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I never understand--why  they killed the character
koi aur   actor le lete   uske liye after  someone's exit
It effected whole storyline
may be tab Pari  ki jaroorat bi na hoti
Rinnks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabyata

I never understand--why they killed the character
koi aur actor le lete uske liye after someone's exit
It effected whole storyline
may be tab Pari ki jaroorat bi na hoti

The storyline wud hv been superb n so understandable.
I toh don't even know why is Kunal back in India? Randomly shifted back?
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

The storyline wud hv been superb n so understandable.
I toh don't even know why is Kunal back in India? Randomly shifted back?

So true.. why couldn't they keep nandu alive and continue the story..
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
They didn't go with the story from the initial promos.. even the title song tells you how the original story was supposed to be...and if you have watched the mock shoot you know Kunal was supposed to go back to Mauli after the revelation.. But the writers decided to focus on Mauli's side which resulted in the show going down... 
And are you going to believe TellyChakar who always bring fake news? That TC article to me looks more like the PH in need of some buzz for the show..
Blame the writers for not going with their original storyline in the first place.. 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
They should have replaced nandini.Nandini was a hated character I don't think another actress playing nandini would make difference.They should have continued the story with another actress.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its not abt the TC article...there was a personal article n video IV by the makers themselves...they did told that DD knew abt the leap long time and she was not willing to play a mother and insecure wife and decide to quit amicably and she planned it earlier too...they further say they imagine noone playing nandini character except for DD...thus they didn't want a replacement but let her character die

the original plot was nandini becoming insecure and kunu falling in love with mauli again...so for now the story has been tweaked for DD exit but the essence is same kunu falling in love with mauli again and there is a regret n remorse track of kunu...it was always part of the original story
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mages

its not abt the TC article...there was a personal article n video IV by the makers themselves...they did told that DD knew abt the leap long time and she was not willing to play a mother and insecure wife and decide to quit amicably and she planned it earlier too...they further say they imagine noone playing nandini character except for DD...thus they didn't want a replacement but let her character die

the original plot was nandini becoming insecure and kunu falling in love with mauli again...so for now the story has been tweaked for DD exit but the essence is same kunu falling in love with mauli again and there is a regret n remorse track of kunu...it was always part of the original story

Didn't Drashti and Shakti said in the beginning the PH had story for one year? Do you really think this was the story Shakti and Drashti got told in the beginning? Drashti agreed to a 5 month old risky character? 

Shakti in a interview also said he doesn't like leaps in shows and said he only stayed because if both he and Drashti left the show would go off air (show still went "off air" but that's something else). 

That means ColorsTV didn't agree with what you say is the "original plot". 

Someone here is lying and I don't think it's Shakti. 

The PH is trying to safe their ass and are lucky Drashti is not like some  other actors who go on a interview spree after leaving a show.. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@lola...DD did went for a tour and coming week DD quitting make the lines...this show was air on tv...so they might make a leap to adjust trps system since pre-leap brought a bad taste on viewers...well its b/w channel n makers...no idea but i saw a video IV of makers in twitter...i think was posted from insta...i saw that video...the makers talk abt blacklash...DD quiting and the original plot...yes DD is right they have a story for 1 yr...but than actors have their own decision to continue or not...DD made a decision to leave...respect her choice
Rinnks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lola13

They didn't go with the story from the initial promos.. even the title song tells you how the original story was supposed to be...and if you have watched the mock shoot you know Kunal was supposed to go back to Mauli after the revelation.. But the writers decided to focus on Mauli's side which resulted in the show going down...

And are you going to believe TellyChakar who always bring fake news? That TC article to me looks more like the PH in need of some buzz for the show..
Blame the writers for not going with their original storyline in the first place..

Yea blaming writers only.. nobody talking abt actors..