India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Kartik becomes edward cullen (Page 2)

kirts123 Senior Member
kirts123
kirts123

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 9:43am | IP Logged
What if Naira finds out she s preggy hides from k boy.. he flips out they repeat mistakes say sorry again hug Again and gayu unites them ??

butterfly45 Newbie
butterfly45
butterfly45

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Even I think of naira becomes pregnant she will hide from karthiK, and then she faints etc he finds out gets angry, later agrees
But I think makers won't make naira preg so soon. But something is up for sure, with Keerthi baby shower, all baby talks all around, and kaira in two different tangents. 
Should see if we will get a sweet conclusion to all this or shocker to kill is with all drama 
kirts123 Senior Member
kirts123
kirts123

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 9:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kirts123]What if Naira finds out she s preggy hides from k boy.. he flips out they repeat mistakes say sorry again hug Again and gayu unites them ??[/QUOT
If Naira hides then ull stop watching the show 
Octothorpe Senior Member
Octothorpe
Octothorpe

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

<font color="#003366">U guys how weird was it two sister in laws both have clotsROFLin one family not even sisters sister in laws???</font>
<font color="#003366">They should have said two friends that was todays W*F moment</font>

Exactly! As if clot na hua flu ho gya ROFL
AnyaRSingh IF-Dazzler
AnyaRSingh
AnyaRSingh

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirts123

What if Naira finds out she s preggy hides from k boy.. he flips out they repeat mistakes say sorry again hug Again and gayu unites them ??

I would love that cept the gayu partLOL

i dont mind naira being pregnant and hiding it maybe for a week or two from kartik but at some point the man must know because i want to see his protective cave man come out not the lecturing do gooder sideLOL

i would love for him to drag her to hospital and be like abort it or lose me... naira will deffo choose baby and walk away from him or be like when u want both of us come get us and be a crying statue at the singhanias

his family will support naira but he will be eternally pissed but this all can happen for two or three weeks tops i want him caving like mistakely being at the hospital and or seeing naira's ultra sound and falling in love with babies all over again...meeting infants... or having dreams of a kid calling him papa

and going to her and saying that he wants both of them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly45

AnyaRSingh IF-Dazzler
AnyaRSingh
AnyaRSingh

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly45

Even I think of naira becomes pregnant she will hide from karthiK, and then she faints etc he finds out gets angry, later agrees
But I think makers won't make naira preg so soon. But something is up for sure, with Keerthi baby shower, all baby talks all around, and kaira in two different tangents. 
Should see if we will get a sweet conclusion to all this or shocker to kill is with all drama 

they are torturing us with the can naira have a kid safely thing...

By forgetting naira already asked the doc and he never told her even dow he saw her todayLOL

i want naira to bare the heir and get fed ladoos from dadi belly kisses and cuddles from kartik...and i want back rubs and foot rubs for herLOL and all other sweet pregnant moments they can have like the first kick if kartik's angry he can melt over that or hearing its heart beat i think that will thaw his cold heatLOL

Thinking about its giving me baby fever for naira even dow m dead against her having a baby so soon but it would be cute watching kartik fawn over her buying her, her cravings...feeding her...helping her walk...taking her to appointments... 

having her grand baby shower... naira and kartik going for those lamaaz classes kartik being terrified for the birth of the baby considering how thin naira's hips are
AnyaRSingh IF-Dazzler
AnyaRSingh
AnyaRSingh

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Octothorpe

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

<font color="#003366">U guys how weird was it two sister in laws both have clotsROFLin one family not even sisters sister in laws???</font>
<font color="#003366">They should have said two friends that was todays W*F moment</font>

Exactly! As if clot na hua flu ho gya ROFL

Yeah and what a weird thing to tell naira also the doc sucha kanjoos he said hed treat naira to coffee and gave her the free one they give everyoneLOL Also no doc does that kartik should be suspicious ...LOLplus naira looked kina uncomfortable with himLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Octothorpe

gurti4ever4 Newbie
gurti4ever4
gurti4ever4

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Ok it make sense now according to spoiler she spouse to faint tomorrow. I feel like its going memory loss track. Let's see what's happens.

Go to top