Kartik becomes edward cullen

Posted: 5 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† lol the precap gave me breaking dawn vibes i can totally see naira running of to singhania house to hide from kartik and his abortion ideas๐Ÿ˜†
I got so happy seeing the puppy i thought thank god give naira that shel shut up about babies for a while after cleaning and caring for it

I was reminded seeing the MRI scene naira really needs to go to collage๐Ÿ˜† 

also if naira is magically pregnant before the week ends this week i wonder how they will explain how she could have an mri and the baby survived? unless kaira spawned a superhero or the baby will be spider man who instead of webbing people gives out lectures on morality left right and centre

Gayu explaining to naira how to deal with kartik annoyed me when naira used to be the one who had tall claims nobody new how to get stuff to kartik like her
period i hate gayu 

Another danger this pregnancy brings is that delusional keerti losing hers and naira being deathly sick and asking keerti to mother it falling of into a coma and kartik never seeing the baby and becoming a drunk again๐Ÿ˜†

well what i am saying is another leap...

if kaira are having a baby i want them to enjoy it slowly
if ph insists

BTW i am so happy trps up๐Ÿ˜Š 

BTW i love the puppy he was so cute
๐Ÿ˜† u r right abt that breaking dawn reference this time though ๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway... This time I actually counted how long he kept her in his godi... 10 seconds. They were just standing like that. She in his arms.. lifted and all...doing nothing.. not even twirling.. just standing like that .. so effing cute ๐Ÿ˜†

Like I mentioned in my post.. dadi is US. ๐Ÿ˜†
Matchmaking and all... 

And that puppyโค๏ธ Momo holding that puppy was cutesttt ..gahh...

About the storyline.. god knows where they r heading.. 
I don't understand why naira is behaving this stubborn and crying abt it .. same way I don't understand Kartik ka anger.. like dude.. u don't want a baby... Ur wife wants it.. she is sick... U think she is fragile and what not.. so why be so harsh. Pyar se samjha do ๐Ÿค” why make her tense more and cry more... 

Dono pagal che
Oh btw.   Ur fav doc wants a coffee date with naira ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by vellainsaan - 5 years ago
KDadi liking Gayu and Samarth together was a great scene ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm liking it but can't say much. Let's see where this baby track is heading towards.
Originally posted by vellainsaan

๐Ÿ˜† u r right abt that breaking dawn reference this time though ๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway... This time I actually counted how long he kept her in his godi... 10 seconds. They were just standing like that. She in his arms.. lifted and all...doing nothing.. not even twirling.. just standing like that .. so effing cute ๐Ÿ˜†

Like I mentioned in my post.. dadi is US. ๐Ÿ˜†
Matchmaking and all... 

And that puppyโค๏ธ Momo holding that puppy was cutesttt ..gahh...

About the storyline.. god knows where they r heading.. 
I don't understand why naira is behaving this stubborn and crying abt it .. same way I don't understand Kartik ka anger.. like dude.. u don't want a baby... Ur wife wants it.. she is sick... U think she is fragile and what not.. so why be so harsh. Pyar se samjha do ๐Ÿค” why make her tense more and cry more... 

Dono pagal che

The scene where robert as edward gets pissed at bellas choice is one of my favs๐Ÿ˜†
where his all like uv given me no choice

I think that kartik has been possessed by naksh๐Ÿ˜†
thats why his being a little mean 

But at the same time i get him 
he looked more scared for her getting the test than her... he sure put a brave front but he literally will die than see her sick so to some extent i understand his anger and being a little harsh with her
also naira kinda understands him so shes not crying in corners over him scolding her they both have that understanding with each other... 
also i agree with kartik when he said the reasons naira is wanting to have a baby is not logical reasons they should have one

She needs to understand everyones body is different no two people are the same 
also she can have coffee with doctor death (most negative doc on earth) but both seemingly forgot she asked him about pregnancy chances?? I feel the writers are still deciding on whether naira can birth the goenka heir

also doctor death gave kartik the test results in two seconds this time the last time it took a whole day unbelievable ๐Ÿ˜†

U guys how weird was it two sister in laws both have clots๐Ÿคฃ in one family not even sisters sister in laws??? 
They should have said two friends that was todays W*F moment 

Originally posted by Octothorpe

KDadi liking Gayu and Samarth together was a great scene ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm liking it but can't say much. Let's see where this baby track is heading towards.

ew they basically spoke for two seconds 
she knows how submissive the singhanias are so shes thinking of catching another run gayu run 
What if Naira finds out she s preggy hides from k boy.. he flips out they repeat mistakes say sorry again hug Again and gayu unites them ??
Even I think of naira becomes pregnant she will hide from karthiK, and then she faints etc he finds out gets angry, later agrees
But I think makers won't make naira preg so soon. But something is up for sure, with Keerthi baby shower, all baby talks all around, and kaira in two different tangents. 
Should see if we will get a sweet conclusion to all this or shocker to kill is with all drama