justforlyf1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I was never against the concept f silsila coz ts true face f our society. Nd v all ve heard r seen t around us. I nly hate the way they tried to portaray t

1) a woman who was abused mentally ,emotionally nd physically all through 7 years. nd den had to suffer a forced miscarriage fall in love vth some one n a span f 1 mnth nd went to such a level f maintaing a physical relatn . i am nt against nandini r kunal falling n love r their relatn bit i nly hoped the cvs took t slow.

2) showing nandini as a sane person. She suffered a lot nd hanging on to sme hope fr life was reasonable f dey could show nandini as obsessive lovr r even mentally disturbed fr smetme nt lyk she would leave her love one day nxt day she would sleep vth him. Den face her fnd as f nthng happened. F she was sane as they showed she would never b able to face mauli aftr tat . f she was cruel den t was ok. Give justice to nandinis character she s nt vng multiple personality disorder. Use sme common sense cvs.

3) kunal a doctr by profession decided to leave his 7 yr long relatn fr another woman whom he met 3 mnths back ok i suppose love s blind n he was blinded nd took this step bt wat abt leaving his mom nd dida vth his ex wife. Sme1 may say tat t was der choice. i agreee bt hw ever the thngs are. the point s he never tried to reach them. He didnt remember his happy life vth mauli once he met nandini bt aftr living vth nandini fr 2 r 3 yrs he still remembers her nd keeeps her n his heart even aftr her death 2 yrs back. I nly wish dey showed kunal wasnt happy vth mauli bfr nt that playful  d love filled moments.so atle ast him falling fr nandini was justified. Falling in and out f love s nt tat easy specially fr a married man nd a man who helds high position n society. Butchered kunal character too nthng close to reality.
Make him understand his marriage s falling apart let him talk vth his wife nd parents.
 Take t slow. Get a proper way to divorce first and then get married . no one s running anywhere.nt like arranging date nfrnt f his wife vth his mistress r arranging the marriage desperately come on he s educated enough to knw ts outcomes.
 Even nw he s nt regretting his decision r feel sorry fr mauli he s happy fr her .good to know that he was a pure soul nw too. Nly wellwisher f mauli.

4)mauli was the only sensible character till leap. She went  through all emotions  nd aditi portraywd t well too. The way she broke down.Thee way she yearned fr his return. The way she decided to stand fr herself evythng was real.  Aftr living n this society i ve also heard f sme ema stories nd i know 2 stories where wife decided to forgive her husband fr his adultery too. I ve talked ti them personally too on this matter one was my maid she said she was living n a colony vth v less protection. She needed her husnmband name to avoid wolves wyes on her nd her children nd she wasnt educated enough to face the society she needed him fr everythmg. Frm gng to ration shop to attanding her childs school meetings to dealing vtth depositing money n bank.she was clueless about everything. She didnt even know too get nto bus nd go to her own home vth out him she Was tat dependant. 
Second case was about a lady who gr a secured government job n hand  she was educated had full family support still she decided to forgive her husband nd to live togetger nly fr her son. Her son was fond f his father nd she knew once she let him go he would never retur  r look back at his child which would break her childs heart. She couldnt see her son yearning fr his father ao decided to give him a chance .n maulis case i dont understand y she atill ywarns fr him.
She was educated. Independent. Gt a secure job. Family support nd n addition her child doesnt need kunal n her life. Nfact she already recieves fathers live frm some one nd he loves mauli too yy couldnt she get kunal out f her mind even when she knows she no longer holds any importance n kunals life he s happy vth his child nd his dead wives memories. Ve sme selfrespect girl.  Which she had bfr leap. 

5) ishaan a lovely man who decided to marrya lady who was some ones wife a mother f a child nd above all still has responsibility of her ex husbands family. Man wity gr8 heart he even tiok care f her family nut tmw dey will butcher his character too. The man whotookk care f smeone else family as his own never discusses about his choice f a partner vth his own mother. Gt engaged even bfr his motywe saw his would be? Unbelievable i thiught atleast he waa sensible nd would remain sensible. Tat hope also shattered. 

Pleas3 the kids alone nt manipulative. Atleat let them be real.i know t  a serial nd al but i am sad dey took a very real and relevant topic bagged the best actors nd den made t so unreal. Nd coupdnt justify any main leads
Edited by justforlyf1 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: justforlyf1

I was never against the concept f silsila coz ts true face f our society. Nd v all ve heard r seen t around us. I nly hate the way they tried to portaray t

1) a woman who was abused mentally ,emotionally nd physically all through 7 years. nd den had to suffer a forced miscarriage fall in love vth some one n a span f 1 mnth nd went to such a level f maintaing a physical relatn . i am nt against nandini r kunal falling n love r their relatn bit i nly hoped the cvs took t slow.

2) showing nandini as a sane person. She suffered a lot nd hanging on to sme hope fr life was reasonable f dey could show nandini as obsessive lovr r even mentally disturbed fr smetme nt lyk she would leave her love one day nxt day she would sleep vth him. Den face her fnd as f nthng happened. F she was sane as they showed she would never b able to face mauli aftr tat . f she was cruel den t was ok. Give justice to nandinis character she s nt vng multiple personality disorder. Use sme common sense cvs.

3) kunal a doctr by profession decided to leave his 7 yr long relatn fr another woman whom he met 3 mnths back ok i suppose love s blind n he was blinded nd took this step bt wat abt leaving his mom nd dida vth his ex wife. Sme1 may say tat t was der choice. i agreee bt hw ever the thngs are. the point s he never tried to reach them. He didnt remember his happy life vth mauli once he met nandini bt aftr living vth nandini fr 2 r 3 yrs he still remembers her nd keeeps her n his heart even aftr her death 2 yrs back. I nly wish dey showed kunal wasnt happy vth mauli bfr nt that playful  d love filled moments.so atle ast him falling fr nandini was justified. Falling in and out f love s nt tat easy specially fr a married man nd a man who helds high position n society. Butchered kunal character too nthng close to reality.
Make him understand his marriage s falling apart let him talk vth his wife nd parents.
 Take t slow. Get a proper way to divorce first and then get married . no one s running anywhere.nt like arranging date nfrnt f his wife vth his mistress r arranging the marriage desperately come on he s educated enough to knw ts outcomes.
 Even nw he s nt regretting his decision r feel sorry fr mauli he s happy fr her .good to know that he was a pure soul nw too. Nly wellwisher f mauli.

4)mauli was the only sensible character till leap. She went  through all emotions  nd aditi portraywd t well too. The way she broke down.Thee way she yearned fr his return. The way she decided to stand fr herself evythng was real.  Aftr living n this society i ve also heard f sme ema stories nd i know 2 stories where wife decided to forgive her husband fr his adultery too. I ve talked ti them personally too on this matter one was my maid she said she was living n a colony vth v less protection. She needed her husnmband name to avoid wolves wyes on her nd her children nd she wasnt educated enough to face the society she needed him fr everythmg. Frm gng to ration shop to attanding her childs school meetings to dealing vtth depositing money n bank.she was clueless about everything. She didnt even know too get nto bus nd go to her own home vth out him she Was tat dependant. 
Second case was about a lady who gr a secured government job n hand  she was educated had full family support still she decided to forgive her husband nd to live togetger nly fr her son. Her son was fond f his father nd she knew once she let him go he would never retur  r look back at his child which would break her childs heart. She couldnt see her son yearning fr his father ao decided to give him a chance .n maulis case i dont understand y she atill ywarns fr him.
She was educated. Independent. Gt a secure job. Family support nd n addition her child doesnt need kunal n her life. Nfact she already recieves fathers live frm some one nd he loves mauli too yy couldnt she get kunal out f her mind even when she knows she no longer holds any importance n kunals life he s happy vth his child nd his dead wives memories. Ve sme selfrespect girl.  Which she had bfr leap. 

5) ishaan a lovely man who decided to marrya lady who was some ones wife a mother f a child nd above all still has responsibility of her ex husbands family. Man wity gr8 heart he even tiok care f her family nut tmw dey will butcher his character too. The man whotookk care f smeone else family as his own never discusses about his choice f a partner vth his own mother. Gt engaged even bfr his motywe saw his would be? Unbelievable i thiught atleast he waa sensible nd would remain sensible. Tat hope also shattered. 

Pleas3 the kids alone nt manipulative. Atleat let them be real.i know t  a serial nd al but i am sad dey took a very real and relevant topic bagged the best actors nd den made t so unreal. Nd coupdnt justify any main leads

yes totally agree with you. I'm losing intrerest as well.