Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Ishaan needs to leave mauli

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ishaan needs to leave Mauli alone until she figures out how to move on in life..
She's anyways a self sustaining parent...
She's agreed to a marriage with out any feelings for him.. 
This way she will end up hurting Misthi.. Ishaan n herself in the process..
Probably move away from that place like kunan did..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Squadmishali thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mumoos

Ishaan needs to leave Mauli alone until she figures out how to move on in life..

She's anyways a self sustaining parent...
She's agreed to a marriage with out any feelings for him.. 
This way she will end up hurting Misthi.. Ishaan n herself in the process..
Probably move away from that place like kunan did..

Yes exactly ,I really want Mauli to leave Ishan... .Because I want Mauli to truly figure out what she exactly wants. It's not a selfish decision but a necessity of the moment 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think now they will show his mom reluctant to accept mishti n also telling ishaan how muali still feels for Kunal and ishaan will listen to his mom so that ultimately they can prove how ishaan is not a good choice for mauli n mishti, giving more than one reason for mauli to reject him...
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ishaan is in the dark about her true intentions. He thinks she can grow to love him. I don't think he would accept her if he knew that she still has feelings for the cheater🤢🤢I am so embarrassed if he finds out; she will have no self respect left in his eyes. It's just indication of no standards; not sure why Ishaan would want such a woman.
even watching the scene where she is playing a game with the divine man and child, is so icky; I mean he literally told her you should go now, I am here. It's like...just go home. But there she is while Ishaan is taking care of her child..just speechless.
It's fine if this is who she is; I just see nothing in her to root for and most especially if she keeps stringing Ishaan along.
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiransgirl

I think Ishaan is in the dark about her true intentions. He thinks she can grow to love him. I don't think he would accept her if he knew that she still has feelings for the cheater 🤢🤢I am so embarrassed if he finds out; she will have no self respect left in his eyes. It's just indication of no standards; not sure why Ishaan would want such a woman.
even watching the scene where she is playing a game with the divine man and child, is so icky; I mean he literally told her you should go now, I am here. It's like...just go home. But there she is while Ishaan is taking care of her child..just speechless.
It's fine if this is who she is; I just see nothing in her to root for and most especially if she keeps stringing Ishaan along.

Such a observant a d understanding guy.. but still can't see that she's hung up on past..
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why ishaan leave 😉 this is tough situation n obstacles in his path to reach mauli heart 😛 may all this drama draws mauli towards ishaan love in true sense 😉 .. ishaan is the Best Character that comes rare to see 😳 his respect love understanding of mauli is major goals may visible to all when mauli fall in love 😳 ❤️ ...lets see how it goes...