Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sitara 13th March 2019 Written Episode

Surili is angry with Sitara for threatening them constantly. Vrinda decides to bring out Sitara's real identity before everyone. Surili notices Viraj passing by from there and tells Albeli to call her in exact 10 minutes.

Surili walks up to Viraj and congratulates him. He does not shake her hand in return but apologizes for not saying yes for their marriage. I love Sitara. Surili tells him it is good and that one should marry who they love. Let's forget all this and start again? This time he accepts her handshake for friendship. Right then, Albeli calls Surili. Surili speaks to her and sounds worried. She next asks Viraj about Vishkanya's but he dismisses the thought.

Sitara hugs Viraj from behind when he comes to his room. He steps aside. She holds her ears and apologizes

to him. I will do whatever you will ask me to but please forgive me. He leans closer for a kiss. Knowing well that she is a Vishkanya, she pushes him away playfully and hits him with a pillow. Nothing is happening before the wedding. They get into a pillow fight and end up falling on the bed. They turn towards each other. He asks her why she hurt him. She apologizes. It will never happen again. I will give you so much happiness that you will forget this word altogether. He confesses that he was almost about to say to Surili but he panicked when he imagined his future without her. She is touched by his words. I will never leave you now. They share a hug. She is sad and hopes Viraj never finds out that she is a Vishkanya.
Ratan is trying Kuldeep's number but in vain. Vrinda also asks him about Sitara's father. He shares that he was trying his number only but he is unreachable. She questions him about the existence of Vishkanya's but he is clueless about them. She intentionally twists her ankle as she turns to go and lands in his arms. She asks him to tie the threads of her blouse. He holds them reluctantly when Rani Sa enters. He leaves the room telling her to help Vrinda.

Sitara is missing her Baba and is talking to his photo. Your phone is also unreachable. Please come soon Baba. Vrinda tells her not to waste her tears. Neither will you marry tomorrow nor will your Vidaai happen. Will Viraj marry you when his father is dying? Sitara asks her what she means. Vrinda shares that she has sent a three-mouthed snake in Ratan's room. I am sure you know that even a Vishkanya cannot escape his poison. Sitara runs outside.

Sitara does not find Ratan outside but stops when she hears a hissing sound. Turning into her Vishkanya avatar, she fights with the snake. Viraj and Ratan step outside where Sitara is and look on.

ecap: Sitara is drinking juice during her haldi ceremony. Vrinda stops her and hands that glass to Rani Sa. There is a ritual in our family where the MIL of the bride has to drink juice from the same glass from which the bride drinks. Sitara worries that Rani Sa might die because of her poison if she drinks it

Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 14th March 2019 Written Episode

Viraj and Ratan notice Sitara carrying a sack with her and ask her why she looks tensed. She lies that everything is fine. She avoids looking them in their eyes. The snake bites her repeatedly as they talk. She is feeling dizzy because of it. Viraj asks Sitara what is inside the sack. The snake bites her again. She lies that it has her childhood memories. Viraj notices tears in her eyes. What happened? She replies that she is missing her Baba very much. Ratan says I know I cannot take Kuldeep's place but I will try to fulfil the place of a father in your life in Kuldeep's absence. Sitara walks away confusing Viraj. Ratan says it is her wedding and none of her parent is around. It is good that Vrinda took the responsibility of the wedding or Sitara must have felt alone.

Sitara comes to a secluded

place and releases the snake. She notices the bite marks on her hand. She feels dizzy. Vishkanya's come there in their real avatar and glare at her. Sitara walks up to them. I have defeated you guys so many times that this victory does not make me happy. I pity you on your defeat. How could you think you will bring out my truth in front of everyone so easily? Stop this enmity and do your duty as my mother and Massi's. There is a lot to do. Let's go. Vrinda glares at her as she goes.
Someone knocks at Arjun's room. He sits up excitedly hearing her name. He flirts with her. Why did you hide your beautiful face inside the shawl? Yamini fumes. She tells Arjun she dint want anyone to see her. I wanted to meet you so I came here. He asks her to sit down and sprays deodorant. He notices her face as she peeks at him. She asks him if there is a problem if she sleeps her tonight. He acts to be offended. How can you even think of this? I am a married man! How can a married man be with someone else like this? Please leave. Yamini confronts him. You were flirting so nicely until you saw my face in the mirror. I wont spare you! She stomps away.

Next morning, Viraj's haldi ceremony is going on. Rani Sa says I cannot tell you how happy I am. May God bless you with every happiness. Padmini applies haldi to him next. Ratan hands over the ancestral sword to Viraj. You and Sitara have to handle the responsibilities of the house very soon. Rani Sa says now I will apply Viraj's leftover haldi to Sitara. Viraj checks the sword. He asks his father if Vishkanya's exist. Do they have some connection with our ancestors? Ratan shrugs. Coincidentally, Vrinda ji was saying the same thing to me. I have asked a few people to find out about it. Samrat tells Viraj to concentrate on his wedding. Ratan seconds him.

Rani Sa compliments Sitara. First haldi is applied to the bride by her mother. Your mother isn't alive. If you don't mind then I would like to apply haldi to you first. Vrinda requests her permission to apply haldi to Sitara first. I regard her as my daughter. Rani Sa agrees. Vrinda's actions create suspicion in Sitara's mind. Vrinda leans closer to Sitara. I am your real mother. I have this much right. She applies haldi to Sitara. May you have a happy married life. Rani Sa, Yamini apply haldi next followed by Sitara's Massi's. Vrinda gives juice to Sitara. Sitara drinks it on Rani Sa's request. Surili also insists. Sitara is sure they are up to something. She takes a few sips after which Vrinda takes the glass from her. hands that glass to Rani Sa. There is a ritual in our family where the MIL of the bride has to drink juice from the same glass from which the bride drinks. Sitara worries that Rani Sa might die because of her poison if she drinks it. Vrinda wonders how Sitara will save herself now. Albeli and Chabeeli discuss about it. Sitara throws the glass away before Rani Sa could take a sip. Everyone looks at her in shock. Yamini asks her if she does not want to strengthen her relation with Rani Sa. Sitara nods. I cannot let an elder drink from my cup. I will drink from her glass instead. She pours juice in another glass and offers to Rani Sa. I will drink after you. Rani Sa pats at her head lovingly. She drinks half of the glass and Sitara drinks the rest of it. Vrinda and her sisters look on unhappily.

Padmini dances with her brother and Sitara. Vishkanya's dance along. Surili dances around Viraj but he ignores her and holds Sitara's hand instead. Viraj takes Sitara aside during the dance. She feels shy. He pins her to the wall and caresses her face. She caresses his face in return. They lean closer. Sitara looks at him.

Precap: Vrinda tells Sitara she is going to fall in a deep sleep very soon. Sitara tries to escape but fails. Vrinda blows something on Sitara's face because of which she passes out. Surili goes to the mandap in Sitara's place.

Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 15th March 2019 Written Episode

Sitara is crying looking at Kuldeep's photo. I don't know if my decision is right or wrong but there is no other way to save Viraj from Vishkanya's. the consequence can be very bad. I am vishkanya. My every particle can be dangerous for Viraj. I am marrying him but I wont be able to do my dharma as a wife ever. I am wearing the mangalsutra of his name but I wont be able to give him his happiness ever. I am snatching his biggest right, his happiness from him. He will never be able to become a father. I am missing you very much today. Wish you were here! You would have guided me then. Vrinda says what if your Baba isn't here. We are here to guide you. Albeli helps her get ready. Sitara looks at them in confusion. Vrinda offers to help her get ready but Sitara warns her against it. We share nothing.

This is called tit for tat. Vrinda agrees. This was destined to happen. I did not realise that we cannot change destiny and have decided to be a part of your wedding. I dreamt of making you a bride the day you were born. How could I let go of this opportunity today? You look so beautiful as a bride. Chabeeli tells her not to cast an evil eye on Sitara. Sitara asks them what they are up to. Albeli says Sitara is just like her mother. She cannot trust anyone easily. Vrinda tells sitara she is going to be in deep sleep very soon. You are going to make such a big sacrifice for your Massi. We can do this much for you. Sitara begins to go but Surili comes there dressed in the exactly same attire. Vrinda blows something on her face. Sitara shouts Viraj's name as she passes out on the floor. Vrinda remarks that now Surili will marry Viraj.
Padmini reminds Viraj that he dint get engaged to Sitara. You are marrying her without an engagement! Viraj realises the same. Padmini gives him a ring. Give it to Sitara. Viraj is pleased and thanks her.

Surili paces happily in the room. I have to fulfil my mission so I can bring Viraj's child in this world. Viraj jumps in through the window. Surili stands there with her back to him. Viraj says one has to do so much when they are in love. I have to roam around stealthily in my own home. Why aren't you looking at me? Surili is panicked. She mimics Sitara's voice. Rani Sa has told us not to see each other before wedding. He nods. Padmini made me realise we aren't actually engaged. I came her to make you wear this ring. He is standing right behind her at this moment. She covers her face hurriedly using a dupatta kept on the bed. Please leave. This isn't right. He turns her around. Will you be shy in front of me now? Look at the ring. Surilil calls it wrong. Viraj says I have been waiting for this day since so long. We are going to become one finally. I had been waiting for this moment since so long.

Sitara wakes up muttering Viraj's name. she recalls how she came here. I have to get out of here. The door is closed. How will I go outside now?

Viraj takes out the ring. He is about to lift the dupatta when Vrinda and Chabeeli enter. What are you doing? You could have waited for a little longer. Viraj tells them why he had come here. Vrinda holds Surili's hand and asks him to do it. He wants the dupatta to be lifted but Vrinda suggests telling Rani Sa. He happily agrees and puts the ring on Surili's finger. Vrinda congratulates them. Viraj thinks he cannot wait to see his bride.

Sitara says I cannot let Massi marry Viraj. She starts shouting Viraj's name. Albeli thinks to quieten her to so one can hear her voice. She goes inside and tells Sitara to be quiet. She hits Sitara. She turns into her Vishkanya avatar angrily. I will not let you guys succeed. I will save Viraj at any cost. She hits Albeli who is thrown off guard by her attack. Albeli chants the usual mantra and her head turns into that of a dinosaur. This time Sitara is having a hard time battling Albeli.

Rani Sa shares that it is a tradition in their family that the new bride will take 7 rounds around the temple. Vrinda gets worried for Surili. We are already feeling awkward. Rani Sa tells her to begin. Surili is about to step on the stair when pundit ji points out that it is to be done bare foot. Vrinda wonders how to stop it from happening.

Precap: Viraj takes pheras and puts vermilion on his wife's hairline without lifting the dupatta.

Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 18th March 2019 Written Episode

Vrinda and Chabeeli were worried what if Surili's feet are burnt in the temple. Vrinda was clueless how she has been able to compete the ritual without any burning in her feet. Rani Sa takes her to the wedding. The bride and groom were asked to stand for wedding rounds. Vrinda speaks to Chabeeli that they are close to their destination. Chabeeli wonders how Viraj can establish any relations with Surili after he has seen her. Vrinda asks her to trust her, she says they will turn the lights of their rooms off. Once they have established the relation, Viraj would be dead and they will get a new generation. Once a man marries a Vishkanya, he cannot be saved.
Viraj whispers to the bride demanding to see the face, but she denies removing her veil.
After the wedding rounds, Viraj had to fill the hairline.

Vrinda comes to protect the veil and tells Viraj he can only see the face of his bride on wedding night. Viraj complains it's a test of his patience. Rani Sa tells Viraj he must abide by Sitara's mother and their rituals. Afterwards, Vrinda and Chabeeli congratulate each other.
After Grahapravesh, everyone ask Rani Sa to remove Sitara's veil now, in their family its done by a mother in law. Rani Sa was about to remove the veil for Munh Dikhai. Vrinda objects and asks her to look at Viraj's face, it might feel unjust with him that she lifts the veil herself. Everyone agrees to Vrinda. Viraj whispers to Sitara what's the problem with her mother. She doesn't let anyone remove her veil.
In the room, Vrinda asks Chabeeli if she has instructed Surili well. Surili says she told her to turn the lights off before Viraj lifts her veil.
Viraj comes to the room and finds his bride still waiting in the veil.
Vrinda and Chabeeli decide to go to Sitara with the good news that her first love is now her aunt's husband.
In the room, Viraj tries to life the veil but the bride runs around the room. Viraj playfully chases her and was able to catch her. He was shocked to see as the bride pulls a dagger placing it right over his chest. Viraj thinks he will surely lift the veil anyway. The bride ran the other side once again. Viraj carefully pulls the dagger off her hand.
Vrinda and Chabeeli find Albeli unconscious. Albeli tells Vrinda how Sitara protected herself and left. Vrinda says Viraj has surely met Surili, else Surili must have come to them. But where is Sitara then.
Viraj removes the veil off Sitara's face.
PRECAP: Sitara challenges the Goddess of Vishkanya, and vows to reveal the truth of these Vishkanyas.
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 19th March 2019 Written Episode

Viraj removes Sitara's necklace and lifts her in his arms. He makes her lie down on the bed and leans closer but she holds his hand. We got married but we don't know anything about each other. There might be so many things that we don't know about each other. We should know all that as we are husband and wife now. It will strengthen our bond. He looks unhappy. She says sorry to him if he felt bad. He smiles. You are very smart. I am so happy that you are my wife. He kisses her on her forehead. Viraj and Sitara are sitting holding each other. You were right. We should make this night memorable by sharing our heart with each other. When I first saw you I was surprised by your attitude. You spoke so rudely to Dad about the puppy but I realised later on that that was self-respect. I loved it! She thinks

that his words are filled with so much love. I love you equally but it is no less than poison. I married you to save you but I don't know how to tell you my reality. I love you a lot and will always love you.
Next morning, Rani Sa asks Yamini if all the preps have been made for the new bride. Yamini assures her that everything is ready. Vrinda and her sisters are passing from there. Rani Sa invites them for the Muh Dikhayi ritual. Viraj comes downstairs holding Sitara's hand (she has a long veil covering her face). Samrat and Padmini tease their brother on his first night. Rani Sa tells them not to trouble her son tonight. Padmini helps Sitara sit down and Rani Sa does wards off evil eyes off Sitara and then removes the dupatta. Vrinda and her sisters are stunned to see Sitara. Rani Sa blesses Sitara and gives her many gifts followed by Yamini. Sitara asks Vrinda Ma if she wont give her any gift. Rani Sa also asks her to bless their DIL. Vrinda nods hesitantly. Chabeeli asks Albeli where Surili is if Sitara is here. Vrinda ends up blessing Sitara but Yamini asks her to bless Sitara so she gives us small Viraj. Rani Sa calls it the most beautiful gift. Viraj is shy and speechless. His siblings tease him all the more. Ratan tells them to stop teasing him. I wont you both to be happy always. Yamini's husband also tells them to make everyone happy like this only. Viraj sits next to Sitara. What do you think about it? Vishkanya's go to look for Surili.

Vrinda paces worriedly in her room. We wont be able to fulfil the promise made to Mahamata. We wont be able to ruin this family ever! Albeli and Chabeeli enter and find Vrinda shouting against Sitara. They tell Vrinda that they dint find Surili anywhere. Vrinda slaps Chabeeli. You both are a stain in the name of Vishkanya's! She walks further and her foot touches something. They are shocked to see Surili lying unconscious under the bed. They help her sit and ask her what happened to her.

Surili recalls that Sitara came to her room at that time. Rani Sa asks Surili (thinking her to be Sitara) to take rounds around the temple. Surili panics. Sitara confronts Surili and slaps her. She ties her hands and mouth and ends up putting her to deep sleep. Flashback ends. Surili says I don't remember anything afterwards. They realise that it wasn't Surili but Sitara during the rounds because of which her foot dint burn.

Sitara thinks she is as much her mother's child as much her Baba's. I have as much Amrit as much poison I have inside my veins!

Vrinda scolds Chabeeli yet again and speaks badly with Surili too. Sitara claps. She asks Vrinda if she has only this much capacity to bear defeats. How can Massi's let you hurt them? You are not a queen. Why do you look as if you lost someone? You actually ended up fulfilling the duties of a mother. You got me married to Viraj. I ruined all your plans right in front of you and you were celebrating. I would suggest you to enjoy your defeat. I will make sure you lose in your every plan from here on! She looks at Mahamata's idol. You are like our Goddess but what you are doing or making them do is wrong. A Goddess shouldn't take wrong path but you have chosen it for yourself. A snake appears around the idol's neck as Sitara contains talking. Be prepared to face me! I might be a Vishkanya by birth but I have been raised by Baba. They wont let me take the wrong path. I am the protector of royal palace. I wont let either them or you cast an evil eye on them! I will bring out the truth about these Vishkanya's before everyone at every cost! This is my promise to you! She cuts her wrist a little and does tika using her own blood. This is the promise of Kuldeep's daughter to you. She gives last warning to her mother and Massi's. Let us live in peace of I wont spare you this time!

Precap: Sitara finds the bed all decorated. Viraj holds her by her waist and makes her lie down on the bed. He caresses her face sweetly.

Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 20th March 2019 Written Episode

Everyone is talking happily at the dining table. Ratan compliments the food made by Sitara. Everyone is having a cute discussion around the food. Sitara thanks them for the compliment. I dint know you will like it so much. Baba told me once to give gifts to the in-laws after marriage. She gives gifts to everyone. Vrinda and her sisters are about to get up but Sitara gives gifts to them too. I hope you will wear it. They nod. Sitara gifts vermilion box to Vrinda. Viraj appreciates her for thinking so much about everyone. Rani Sa points out that such gifts are given to married women only. Sitara says they came here for marriage. I hope they find their grooms soon so I gifted them these things. Vrinda Ma is the eldest so I want her to marry first. Vrinda calls it sweet. Sitara suggests keeping a puja in the

house. It will help the house and bless Vrinda Ma and her sisters too. Vrinda realises that this is Sitara's main plan. She politely declines but Rani Sa repeats her words to her. Puja sometimes ends the obstacles which are in the kundli. Chabeeli says we don't believe in such things. Ratan says it might help you guys. Vrinda gives in. Ratan tells his wife to make preps for the puja.
Surili is angry with Sitara. She is making one move after another. We aren't getting a chance to be on our feet. Vrinda says I have a plan for this too.

Viraj comes closer to Sitara but she suggests a game. She asks him to keep the container filled with diya's on the windowsill. She loosens her hair and they fall right on his face. He smiles and hugs her from behind. You could have told me that you like these things in filmy style. She denies. This pin is Sitara and that moonshine is you. I will become yours when this will blossom completely. He tells her to drop the plan but she tells him to wait and walks away. He takes out the pin from the water and looks at the moon. He places the container in the living room so the pin shines. He clicks a photo of the same as it sparkles. He wakes Sitara. She asks about the container but he shows her the photo. She calls it cheating. The light should have fallen directly. Who told you to take it outside? What's the point of giving a challenge if it was easy? You will have to wait if you want what you like. Viraj gives up and goes back outside. She feels bad for him. Viraj brings the container back inside. Sitara watches him sit next to the container. He falls unconscious next to the window only. She caresses his head and takes the pin from his hand. She makes him rest his head on her shoulder. Forgive me Viraj. I have to play these games to save your life.

Next morning, everyone is ready for the puja. Vrinda and her sisters are panicked. Vrinda advises her sisters not to cross this line of flowers at any cost. Rani Sa asks them to join them for the puja. Vrinda turns to go but Sitara asks her to come. You only have to do the puja. Vrinda shares that she cannot sit in havan. I am allergic to smoke. There is chance of mild heart attack and palpitations. I don't think I should take this chance. Ratan asks her why she dint tell them earlier. She says I dint think havan will happen along with puja. Sitara thinks this is good. Vrinda suggests letting Sitara sit. You are like my daughter after all. Sitara replies that she would have sat if she was unmarried. You and I don't share blood relation. I believe Surili can sit in your place. You are her real sister. I hope she wont have any problem. Rani Sa tells Vrinda to hurry up. Vrinda goes to bring Surili. Sitara thinks I will see how they will save themselves now.

Surili panics. How can I sit in the puja? Vrinda tells her they have no other option. Go and sit. I will find a way out. Surili knows this pious smoke and chants will affect her. I can even die. Please don't do this. Vrinda assures her she wont let it happen. I am your sister. I will get you out of this problem. Chant Mahamata's name if your condition worsens. Surili nods. Where are you going? Vrinda replies that she is going to seek Mahamata's help. Only she can guide us now.

Surili goes downstairs for the puja.

Precap: Vrinda tells Mahamata thye will lose if their truth comes out. Our mission and your revenge will be incomplete if that happens. I will kill myself if you wont help us today. My life is in your hands Ma! I only have time till this diya burns out. She keeps a sword hanging under a lit diya. Vrinda screams in shock as it starts falling
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 21st March 2019 Written Episode

Vrinda stands before Mahamata's statue. I have come here to request you to help us again. Don't let us lose out to those humans. Your mission and our revenge will be incomplete if that happens. Don't let us fall weak. You will have to protect us. I will kill myself if you wont help us today! She hangs a sword under a lit diya. You only have time till this diya burns out. You will have to make a decision. This sword will slit my sword the moment this rope burns out. You will save us today if you want to. My life is in your hands now Ma.

Sitara asks Surili to sit for the puja. Surili manages to step inside but stumbles. Sitara holds her. Didi will have to do something asap. I wont be able to bear this for long.

Vrinda's eyes are pinned on the sword. You will lose Ma if Sitara succeeds.

We all will lose!
Surili sits in the puja. Pundit ji starts the puja. Surili is restless and dizzy. Sitara is watching her intently. Surili murmurs to Vrinda (mentally) to do something asap. Sitara thinks their truth will be out at once in just a while.

The diya burns the rope. Vrinda apologizes to her sister. I couldn't do anything for you! Vrinda screams in shock as it starts falling. It hands mid air due to Mahamata's blessings. Vrinda is overwhelmed seeing it. I knew you will come to protect us. She folds her hands in reverence. Few snakes appear around the idol.

Surili hopes her sister finds a solution asap. I wont be able to hold myself much longer. Sitara notices Surili's feet turning blue. Surili follows her gaze and hides her feet. She is having trouble sitting. My body is turning blue. Do something asap Didi. Mahamata's idol melts and an eagle appears. It flies away. Vrinda understands Ma's plan. Thanks for helping us Ma! She laughs evilly. You wont be able to succeed this time Sitara. Be prepared for your defeat. Jai Mahama!

The eagle enters inside the royal palace shocking everyone. Rani Sa calls it a bad omen. The eagle creates a mess and drops stuff on the ground. Pundit ji ducks to avoid being caught by it. Viraj and Samrat stand in front of the ladies. Ratan is standing alone. The eagle hits him. Sitara picks a burning log and tries to scare the eagle away. Viraj helps his Dad stand. Viraj takes out his sword but the eagle pushes him. Ratan also picks his sword. The eagle pushes Yamini's husband this time. It starts taking a round around the family members. Viraj and Ratan hit it because of which the eagle falls down. Ratan inches closer to check on the eagle but it opens its eyes and lifts Ratan as his captive. It flies away with Ratan. Rani Sa passes out. Viraj takes her inside. Sitara thinks of the situation.

Sitara confronts Vrinda. Her Massi's tell her not to mistake them to be weak every time. You are strong but we are experienced. No one, not even you can stop us from succeeding in our mission! Sitara keeps sword around her mother's neck. Don't even dare to challenge me. I will ruin you all! Vrinda holds her hand and takes the sword down. You are threatening me? Go and do whatever you want to! I am challenging you this time. We will see who wins! She asks her sisters to help her get ready. Sitara vows to make sure they are thrown out of there asap. Vrinda accepts her challenge.

Viraj sits by his mother's side as she wakes up. Any news about Maharaj? He denies. I promise we will find him soon. She cries worrying about Ratan. Sitara comes there. Rani Sa makes him promise her that he will bring her father back. I wont be able to live if anything happens to him. Viraj tells her not to cry. I will do something. Saying so, he steps outside. He checks with Commissioner but there is no update. Commissioner reasons that it is a strange case. Viraj tells him to do anything but bring Dad back. Sitara calls out to him. Viraj shoots aimlessly in the air. Sitara calms him down. Viraj is very much disturbed and murmurs Dad. She notices the wound in his hand and ties bit of her saree around his hand. What are you doing? He says that eagle took away Dad in front of me. I just stood there helplessly! She tells him to calm down. She thinks to tell him her truth. I cannot tell him about the Vishkanya's till the time I tell him my truth. He wont remember anything without me telling him about it. She says I want to tell you something.

Precap: Viraj challenges Sitara. I will be the first one to apply holi on you. She challenges him back. They pick colours in their hands. Sitara throws colour in the air but seems shocked by something
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Will they ever get their suhaag raat?
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 22nd March 2019 Written Episode

Yamini comes to her room and closes the door from inside. She asks her husband to step outside. Why are you hiding like a woman? He complains it isn't so but she reasons that he had a chance to prove his manhood today. Be a man. The eagle enters in their room. Arjun and Yamini hide so as to avoid it. The eagle flies away. Arjun teases his wife. It's gone. Yamini looks around worried. He asks her to close the door. I told you that the danger isn't over yet. Go outside now. She denies. You too shouldn't go. Arjun is sure it isn't an ordinary bird. Some enemy has sent it here especially for me. Yamini seconds him.

Sitara begins to tell Viraj her truth when the conch blows. She takes him inside knowing that Rani Sa is praying for Ratan. Rani Sa prays for her husband's well being. Yamini prays

that he never returns. Arjun prays that he becomes the new Maharaj now. Viraj asks Ma to help him find his father. Sitara says I have to fulfil my duty and promise given to Baba. I cannot let a scratch come on Maharaj or my vow will break. Please help me Devi Ma. Samrat blows conch. Sitara notices the pearl garland around Devi Ma shining brightly. Rani Sa holds the vermilion box in her hand. You have its swear Ma. Don't keep my husband away from me. Sitara recalls how the mystery doors could be opened earlier. Red pearl, white pearl, vermilion, all these things hint at the south gate! She folds her hands in reverence and goes from there.
Vrinda is dressed like a new bride. She looks at Ratan lying unconscious on the bed in front of her. No one can stop our lineage from growing now. She moves closer to him but Sitara keeps her hand between Vrinda and Ratan's mouth shocking Vrinda. Sitara pushes her away. Your every wish will remain incomplete till the time I am standing between you and the royal family. Vrinda asks her how she found out she is here. Sitara replies that she may have Mahamata on her side but I have Devi Ma. Vrinda says you are too proud of your Devi Ma. I will see how your Devi Ma will save you and your king today. She drops droplets of her blood on the floor and an eagle surfaces. It attacks Sitara. Vrinda says I will make Ratan mine in front of your eyes today. You will just stand here helplessly. The eagle picks a stone and heads towards Sitara. Vrinda orders him to kill Sitara as she heads towards the bed where Ratan is lying unconscious. Sitara uses her powers to stop the eagle. She ends up strangling him.

Vrinda lies next to Ratan and starts unbuttoning his coat. Sitara holds her hand just in time and pulls her away. The eagle opens its eyes again. Sitara shouts Maa as the eagle hits her again. She asks Devi Ma to help her. Devi Ma sends her powers to Sitara. She burns the eagle in a second. Vrinda takes a step towards the bed but Sitara warns her she will meet the same fate if she tries touching Maharaj. Vrinda comes to her Vishkanya avatar. You must not be so proud of your powers. They will make you weak one day. You are alone whereas it is 4 of us. You will very soon fail in front of us! I will make a relation with Ratan that day. That day will come very soon! Sitara tells her it will never happen. I will tell your truth to everyone very soon. I will tell everyone that you and your sisters are Vishkanya's. Vrinda asks her who believes her. Ratan says I trust her and will always trust her. Sitara tells him the truth about Vrinda and her sisters. I am also a Vishkanya. They have come to seek revenge for their sister Kalindi. Trust me. You all knew about this but they stealthily wiped out your every memory about them. They have come in disguise to seek revenge! I know you will find it to be some story but it is our truth. Ratan tells her he trusts her. I might not recall my past but I very well know you wont cheat us ever! You will never lie to us! Vrinda tells him not to believe Sitara. How can you trust her? Sitara tells Ratan not to fall in Vrinda's trap. Vrinda tries again but Ratan tells her not to utter another word. I respect women so I am speaking nicely. If it was a guy in your place then he would have met a different fate! It will be good if you and your sisters leave from here! He asks Sitara to come. He again warns Vrinda not to mistake his silence for his weakness. I can still hold you and your sister's captive here if I want but I am allowing you go people to go far from here. You will see my worst if you don't leave! He leaves with Sitara.

Vrinda recalls how Kalindi had died. You did very wrong Sitara. You will have to bear its brunt now. You must die now! You have invited your death this time!

Sitara gives water to Ratan. Are you fine? He nods. Sit down. Sitara complies. Ratan says why dint you think I might refuse to accept you as my DIL after knowing your truth. I might ask you leave just like I asked those Vishkanya's? Weren't you scared a bit? Sitara says I am your Minister Kuldeep's daughter. He made me the protector of this palace. Nothing is above this dharma. It was my duty to save you and not my truth. Truth was going to come out in front of everyone sooner or later. I was about to tell Viraj my truth. I just couldn't understand how. Will you help me? Please tell Viraj my truth. Tell him that I wont be able to do my patni-dharma ever. He has every right to know it! Viraj asks her what she is speaking about. Sitara stands up noticing Viraj and Rani Sa.

Precap: Sitara and Viraj are lighting Holika Dahan. Vrinda and her sisters come there. Sitara reminds them about Holika Dahan story. Good wins over evil. Your game is up! Viraj challenges Sitara. I will be the first one to apply holi on you. She challenges him back. They pick colours in their hands. Sitara throws colour in the air but seems shocked by something.
Nichuss thumbnail
Sitara 25th March 2019 Written Episode

Epi begins with Sitara requesting Ratan to tell Viraj her truth. He has every right to know it! Viraj asks her what she is speaking about. Sitara stands up noticing Viraj and Rani Sa. They hug Ratan. When did you come? Did you get hurt? Ratan tells them not to worry. Viraj asks Sitara why she dint them that Dad is home. Where did he come from? Ratan offers to tell them everything. Sitara thinks it will be better if he tells them the truth. They will believe him then. Ratan cooks a fake story about him being thrown in a jungle. I saw you guys busy in puja when I came home. Sitara saw me and brought me home. Sitara begins to say something but Ratan cuts her mid-sentence. He wants to celebrate Holi grandly and leaves it on his wife to make preps.

Viraj and Sitara take a round around Holika and tie a holy

thread. Ratan asks them to light Holika. Pray that all the evil goes away with Hoika. Sitara and Viraj are lighting Holika when Vrinda and her sisters come there. The couple takes a round around Holika.
Sitara reminds Vrinda about Holika Dahan story. Good wins over evil. Your game is up now! Rani Sa asks Vrinda to celebrate with them. It is Viraj and Sitara's first Holi. Arjun asks Albeli to stay. You can go later. Ratan tells him to let them go. Their brother has an important work. They must leave. He walks up to Vrinda. Don't even think of coming here again. Next time you wont be welcomed as guests here but will be tied in Vishloka! He asks driver to drop the Vishkanya's at airport. Vrinda smiles at Sitara before she goes. The game isn't up. Real game will begin now. Sitara looks at them in confusion.

Next morning, with Mahamata's blessings, Vrinda creates some snakelets. Her sisters ask her about it. Vrinda shares that they wont be easily seen by anyone. They will help us implement our plan easily. She picks one of them and puts it in the bowl of milk. Chabeeli asks her why she put it there. Vrinda says they will inebriate everyone in the royal family so we can fulfil our mission. She asks the snakelets to get to work. I want every member of the royal family inebriated today! I will see how Sitara will save her family today!

Padmini asks Samrat to make best arrangements as it is Viraj's first Holi after marriage. Samrat rues there is no bhang. Padmini convinces him. He agrees for her sake but decides to arrange bhang anyhow.

Sitara comes to her room with a plan to put colours on him before he wakes up. She ends up throwing colours on the cushion. Viraj comes from behind but she senses his presence and ducks. They start chasing each other around the room. Viraj challenges Sitara. I will be the first one to apply holi on you. She challenges him back. They walk towards the plates at the same minute; pick colours in their hands. Sitara throws colour in the air but seems shocked by something. Ratan is staring at them. Rani Sa enters and smiles. Viraj wishes Happy Holi to Sitara. Ratan also ends up smiling which finally brings a smile on Sitara's face. They seek their parents' blessings. Rani Sa asks for a grandkid with whom she can pay Holi. Ratan and Sitara look at each other. He asks them to come downstairs. Sitara calls him Maharaj again which irks him. You are my DIL now. Viraj adds that she still call me Kunwar Sa. Ratan says that is your personal matter. You wont call me Maharaj after today. I am like your Baba. She agrees to call him Baba Sa. They nod. Ratan tells them to come downstairs when their Holi competition is over. Viraj tells Sitara he won. She throws colour in his direction again but he runs away before that.

Ratan applies red colour in his wife's hairline. She hopes it remains like this forever. They share a hug. The other members of royal family are also playing Holi in the background. The snakelets get inside the container of Bhang. Samrat mixes more bhang in it and takes some in glasses. Everyone drinks it thinking it to be thandai (except Sitara). Sitara is thinking about Vrinda's sly smile yesterday. She keeps looking around in suspicion. A group of dancers come there. Vrinda and her sisters have smeared colours on their faces and dance along with the ground. Sitara can sense that they are back.

Vrinda smiles seeing everyone drink bhang. Everyone must be inebriated by now! All Vishkanya's take their place around their target. Vrinda looks at Ratan. You threw us out of the palace! Be prepared to pay for it Ratan Singh! Sitara keeps looking around in confusion.

Vrinda is approaching Ratan when he turns his attention to the newlyweds. Viraj and Sitara feed sweets to each other. Viraj offers her thandai but she tells him to drink it. Ratan tells Viraj him not to doubt Sitara at any step of life. Whatever she will do, will be for our wellbeing only! Viraj promises to trust Sitara always.

Precap: Viraj and Sitara dance on Main Rang Sharbaton Ka. On the other hand, Vrinda holds a snakelet which turns into a dagger. Ratan lifts a spear but Vrinda holds it back using her powers