Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

2) Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead (oh man this series just sucked me in. Can't remember the amount of times I have read all the books from this series)

Me too! 😃 I just love Rose and Dimitri. They're just awesome!❤️
Have you read the spin- off, bloodlines series? I read the part one. That series started amazingly too but I couldn't read anymore 'cause I missed Rose n Dimitri as protagonists too much.😆😳
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

3) Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzzane Collins (The story is effing mindblowing and so are the movies!!)

There might or might not be more but these three for now  🥳

I love The Hunger Games series too. My favourites in dystopia category cannot complete without THG in it but I felt the last part was quite rushed and because of that it was not as epic as the first two. 😔
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ianoconic

I like many books but there are no favorites apart from 'Wuthering Heights' and 'Shiva Trilogy'. I don't remember how many times I have read them but I can read them even if I am not in a mood to read anything.

Shiva trilogy by Amish, right? It's on my to-read list for quite some time. Many friends of mine also preach for it. Think I should give it a try soon. 😊
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peaceful_Haven

I wanted to read Harry Potter series too but I did the stupidest thing and watch the movies first  and obviously it ruined my incentive to read in future 😔. 
But.. from then I never watch a movie before reading it. And I must say that I almost always feel that books are far better than movies. 😊

Oh you have a rule of not watching the movies first. Sucks. Coz as a kid I saw HP movies first too. But I still went with reading the books later on in my life. They still felt way more. You're attached to the characters (other than Harry, Ron, Hermione) way more in the books than the movies. 
You even get to not hate Ginny by reading the books 😆
I will say you should still give it a try 😃
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

Oh you have a rule of not watching the movies first. Sucks. Coz as a kid I saw HP movies first too. But I still went with reading the books later on in my life. They still felt way more. You're attached to the characters (other than Harry, Ron, Hermione) way more in the books than the movies. 

You even get to not hate Ginny by reading the books  😆
I will say you should still give it a try 😃

Maybe oneday. 😊 But for now my to-read list is too long to feel any kind of enthusiasm for H.Potter books...😳 By the way have you read Cormoran Strike series by J. K. Rowling? They're awesome too.😃
Tris007 thumbnail

Me too! 😃 I just love Rose and Dimitri. They're just awesome!❤️
Have you read the spin- off, bloodlines series? I read the part one. That series started amazingly too but I couldn't read anymore 'cause I missed Rose n Dimitri as protagonists too much.😆😳

This world was so good!! Have you seen the movie? It was baddd🤓 
I read the first page of Bloodlines, but I knew I wouldn't be able to go on, coz of so many reasons!! Most of all it wasn't from Rose's perspective 😆 even though I loved Sydney, and THE SNAKE (Abe), and would've loved to read more about them!
The last book was filled with Rose and Dimitri, what else were they expecting 😆

Tris007 thumbnail

I love The Hunger Games series too. My favourites in dystopia category cannot complete without THG in it but I felt the last part was quite rushed and because of that it was not as epic as the first two. 😔

It might not have been that epic but I still loved the third. So many things happened in there! The whole Peeta conditioned in capital thing was so huge! The book as a whole was great for me 😆

Second book and the movie are the best though hands down! Catching Fire was 👏👏
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

This world was so good!! Have you seen the movie? It was baddd 🤓 

I read the first page of Bloodlines, but I knew I wouldn't be able to go on, coz of so many reasons!! Most of all it wasn't from Rose's perspective 😆 even though I loved Sydney, and THE SNAKE (Abe), and would've loved to read more about them!
The last book was filled with Rose and Dimitri, what else were they expecting 😆

Oh I did! 'Bad' will be saying it lightly. The movie is terrible!  The makers just destroyed an amazing story with utmost expertise!😔
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

It might not have been that epic but I still loved the third. So many things happened in there! The whole Peeta conditioned in capital thing was so huge! The book as a whole was great for me  😆

Second book and the movie are the best though hands down! Catching Fire was 👏👏

Yes. The second part is the best from my perspective too. And the movies! It's rare when I feel makers did justice to the brilliance of the novels and THG movie franchise is one of those rare gems. ❤️
Tris007 thumbnail

Yes. The second part is the best from my perspective too. And the movies! It's rare when I feel makers did justice to the brilliance of the novels and THG movie franchise is one of those rare gems. ❤️

YES YES YES! Totally agreed 👍🏼