India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naira and gayu annoyed me (Page 2)

butterfly45 Newbie
butterfly45
butterfly45

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Yeah they make Samarth marry someone else. And have entire track where that person is jealous of naira etc etc. We will all have less emotional stress as kaira will have no stress between them
 I'm also done with singhus.

Fireiswithinus Groupbie
Fireiswithinus
Fireiswithinus

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

Originally posted by Fireiswithinus

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

Lol what is up with these scenes of kartik rubbing oil or lotion on naira  LOL???
I love them anyhow as long as they are interacting with each other 

Momo looks ten years younger damn even his wrinkled shirt ddn bother me he is so fine like thisEmbarrassedLOL
Please if any of the fellow fans is hair dresser or barber go stalk him soon as it gets long

Gayu i feel is just going to get a talk from dadi for being too on kaira and naira will come in to defend her...But i still hate her...Like take ur designs and fly LOL

As for naira I love this woman but i am with kartik on this
Her reasoning for having a baby i feel is so damn short sighted...Firstly having one just because u want to is not a good enough reason... also u need stability u need to be healthy whats the point of birthing a baby and then not being well enough to care for it...Is that baby more for show...or is it something u really want...
I think i get to some point she and kartik have known each other for a long time... even if u dont count the separation but honestly they just got back together...their relationship sours very easily...What will kartik do if the baby upsets him one day just be like never show me ur face again baby...and naira lies about not getting the baby shots and it upsets kartik or if naira decides to give the baby to keerti who in some point loses her own baby 

I just feel that there's so many things they need to do first before this
Kartik needs to establish himself as a business man
Naira needs to go to collage and heal... 

They should go on another honeymoon...

there is just so much things they need to do as a young couple besides respawnCryLOL

Dont get me wrong i love babies
and il adore the kaira baby

but i really just want them to be on their own for a bit more before LK get replaced by another kabab mein hadiLOL

+ naira is very unfair to kartik by using puppy eyes and tears in the precap poor thing will say yesLOL even though he wants to protect her...and thats very unfair.
I dont mind kartik scolding her either. Naira seems kind of emotionally very fragile, how can some random ladies view be the same for her considering they are diff body types ...HENCE MORE REASON NAIRA NEEDS COLLAGELOL so shel stop making stupid choices like this
I get now why he ddn tell her what he felt its because he felt she knew what his concern was and they can read each others mind LOL
which i noticed today 

I am not even watching it after this
I am so sick of naira doing what she wants ...she hardly takes opinion from anyone...whether it was the divorce or this baby thing.

I am highly irritated with gayu... means like ok i get it you broke up. And you are sad but can she for a second stop coming in kaira's personal space.
She was touching kartik the whole time... 
There are so many rumors about surrogacy if this happens i am out.
I want naira to focus on her studies. Yrrkh has always been ahead of there time...when are they going to show even if a young couplw marries they can still choose their careers and act on them. 
Once a baby is born atleast 2-5 years full care of baby is needed. 
So will naira never get educated ?
What about her dancing dream
I hated the fact that it suddenly occurs to her because she saw keerti and babies in hsptl...
She wants one now.
I am highly against it.
Kartik is right...he isint sharing this because of his concerns i get it.
He is not wrong thwy need to have the honeymoon period...to know each other...
To solve the problems...
As per reports kartik will agree but for surrogacy and the mothwr will be gayu...if this happens i will just leave...
Their relation needs time. Trust should be build up...i dont know what sudden character growth will they show.

Ufff i am not liking this at alll.

dont worry bv apparently told everyone there wont be surrogacy 

I think gayu will just be scolded by dadi eventually and protected by naira whole give on lecture on how men and woman can be friends

agree with the trust...they need to prove to us they are mature i think its very irresponsible to bring a baby into this world on a whim and bully ur partner into doing what u want...

naira needs to do something else besides be a good bahu nayee soch...she should think about herself and get herself educated...and kartik should become super rich richer than he is and take the world by storm in the business world

m also would kartik on this front
Exactly . 
I wish they atleast show us something about academy...
Or her dance...i wish this i want a baby will stop and will be like first let me be healthy...ghe precap had me like ...how many women have blood clots...the women looked so muxh older then naira ...
She looked mature...
And how does even having a brain clot and baby is related that after a long time you can't have one...
I dont understand...
I hope this is what is true 

Yeah but gayu loved kartik...she wNted to get married to him ...its not like they are only frndz that naira will give the lecture ...
CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
They decided to have baby 3 years ago when Naira underwent surgery...but this time situation is entirely different...After separation Kaira should focus more on their relationship than planning a baby...Naira's health is Karthik's priority and he is absolutely right...Naira should not emotionally blackmail him...there were so many times we criticized Suwarna mata for emotionally blackmailing either Naira or Karthik...Naira is doing same...now her demand for baby is turning into obsession...which is not good...don't want to see her disappointed at the end...KD will make sure Gayu never goes near Karthik...her conservative beliefs are benefiting most of Kaira shippers...its like she is being the voice of viewersLOL khair I will be more disappointed if Naira get insecure of Karthik-Gayu I want her to trust Karthik more than before...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Octothorpe

AnyaRSingh IF-Dazzler
AnyaRSingh
AnyaRSingh

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
@fire lol gayu had feelings for kartik i dnt think they exist anymore...now they are trying to sell us this friendship between them and i dont really see it
Before with kanchi he had a bit of a bond their scenes were unsavory but with new gayu it seems so forced and even more strange

@ captive god ur so right to some extent kartik allows the woman in his life to control him always... be it naira dadi or suwarna... 
lol
dadi low key is the ultimate kaira shipper low key, how she chased kiran ROFL now she will rid us of gayu as well i have faith in her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireiswithinusOctothorpe

rose2015 Senior Member
rose2015
rose2015

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Gayu is a waste of screen space. She is a third wheel.
Karthik should just buy Naira a baby doll to play with.
I don't foresee Naira interested in getting an education when nosing into everyone's business and giving lectures is so much more fun.
Naira's baby talk is annoying because she comes off as so immature.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Octothorpe

vellainsaan IF-Rockerz
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I think BV is making KDadi behave like the Kaira FD LOLLOL She is just irrational and scared about Gayu like us.. jaise we don't want her near Kartik.. waise hi Kdadi can't stand Gayu near Kartik . LOLLOL
It's like a joke on us, the Fandom.

Go for it Dadi.. iss baar Naira ke jagah Gayu ko ghar se nikaloCool LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Henriettepooja123arOctothorpeCaptiveFreedom

Henriette Senior Member
Henriette
Henriette

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

I think BV is making KDadi behave like the Kaira FD LOLLOL She is just irrational and scared about Gayu like us.. jaise we don't want her near Kartik.. waise hi Kdadi can't stand Gayu near Kartik . LOLLOL

lol i think your wish is coming truee... did you watch the promo for sbd... dadi is talking to the three of them and saying gayu trying to steal her sisters hubby or coming in between kittu and naira lol... something along those lines... i was like dadi for the first time you have my 101% support... keep doing you sister (at least with this gayu business lol)LOL

and sorry but replying to your other post here.. momos hair cut has me dead lolBlushing... i saw his instagram story on the weekend i was so excited for this week lol... i was waiting for that haircut to appear on my screen hahaha Embarrassed

Edited by Henriette - 05 December 2018 at 10:01pm

CaptiveFreedomvellainsaan

vellainsaan IF-Rockerz
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Henriette

Originally posted by vellainsaan

lol i think your wish is coming truee... did you watch the promo for sbd... dadi is talking to the three of them and saying gayu trying to steal her sisters hubby or coming in between kittu and naira lol... something along those lines... i was like dadi for the first time you have my 101% support... keep doing you sister (at least with this gayu business lol)LOL

and sorry but replying to your other post here.. momos hair cut has me dead lolBlushing... i saw his instagram story on the weekend i was so excited for this week lol... i was waiting for that haircut to appear on my screen hahaha Embarrassed

Yeah, I saw that as well LOL

@bold: Me too girl, me too.. I've been screaming for THIS particular hair cut since god knows when. finally it happened.. I hope he keeps it short only.. he looks so good.. I don't know why he wants to look like a grandpa kabhi kabhi when he can look so YOUNG!! Cry

pooja123arCaptiveFreedom

Go to top