IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Dear IF Team,
Wishing you a very Happy New Year and Congratulations on the new interface.  Iam looking forward for the new version.

A small suggestion / feedback to be taken care :-

SUGGESTION 1 :  

This request is made on behalf of all authors on IF Forum.  This is with regards to the plagiarism.  A lot of work of our wonderful authors are being copied by unknowing thieves.  They are using the Quote option to copy and paste all the authors' hardwork and then change a few words here and there , post it as their own work in some other online book forums. 

There is no write-protection for the stories being posted by the authors.   Despite using COPYPROTECT option and using [[NOCOPY ] command in each chapters, the content is getting stolen.  [[click on the chapter updated by the author, click on quote, the chapter gets forwarded, copy the content and paste in their pc]]

I suggest that the Quote option for Uploaded Chapters is given only to the Authors.  

================================================

SUGGESTION 2 :  

There is also a "Dreame_Platform"  new login created by someone.  The previous login of this person was banned.  
Now, that person keeps sending messages (PMs) to the authors, asking them to post their stories on the Dreame Platform.  

Please do something about this.   How can a person who is banned in the Forum, can post messages to others?   

I suggest that there has to be filters like SPAM MESSAGE  for such cases, where it is brought to the notice of the Forum Monitoring Team automatically.  
Edited by FrankPunch - 5 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's brilliant. Can you add a new feature for adding stories and FanFictions? Like FF.net etc. Makes it so much easier to upload new chapters and look for it.
minakrish thumbnail
Loved the new website. ❤️
Riana31 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The new redesigned India forums webpage is outstanding but when are you gonna launch it... My only suggestions want to see our phone keyboard emoji (android/ios) option  enabled and a clear viewing fanfiction writing experience a complete seperate section for writing/reading fanfictions.  And also an app providing the same features in the near future. Super excited to see it going live.  Edited by Riana31 - 5 years ago
vedikashastri thumbnail
Thanks for share this, Here so many things to learn.

Edited by vedikashastri - 5 years ago
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi,
just logged on to the new beta site, the layout is amazing but a few things I needed to ask & suggest

- While sending PM it requires us to give initial 3 letters ..people here tend to change th user name and while sending PMs for stories list format of this version is much better

- Where can i see my post ..i tried Watched Topic Option but i guess since u mentioned its not live and all data wont be there. Kindly confirm if thats the right option for this or any other option is there

rest i am still exploring but its a good initiative from your team's side as IF is a second home and loosing any memory would mean alot

all the best
Sobia
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello! I love the new layout a lot, I'm really happy with it, I just had three things I'd like to maybe point out:
1) I am unable to find my posts. Whether they're posts I've made or replied, I can't seem to find them, and I'm a writer so I like to keep track of my work and who comments on it.

2) Are there any changes that have been made in terms of the size of posts? I know that in the past I've to split up chapters of my stories into four different parts otherwise IF won't let me post anything, so I was just wondering about that.

3) I would also like to know whether IF's rules on closing topics have been changed or not. I know that topics are closed if there's no activity for a long period of time, but a lot of people have been having their topics closed after just a month of no activity, so is this a new policy for the new layout that's being tested here or...?
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
add user function abdge or he menu in the top ... dorpdown are frusaing at times. 
plus please add the tab where we can visit the post we have commented on. not watched. as we might have commented but not added in watched list so it differe.
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's not easy to access on my phone , also the shows aren't really that easily accessible . Like here , everything is on the front page
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The chaska meter ranking isn't that easy to access , also , maybe not updated . But the description for star plus and other channels also needs to updated