Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions (Page 15)

renee.bee IF-Dazzler
renee.bee
renee.bee

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Hello Team
The new site seems good but I can't find IPKKND forum. The search option isnt option doesn't get enabled to type the forum name 

I joined India forums only for IPKKND in 2012 and I visit it only for this show and its FF.

Hoping some rules are made to avoid negativity and bashing of actors which keeps many people away from the forum. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaySwetha-Sai

maaneetfavo IF-Rockerz
maaneetfavo
maaneetfavo

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hello Vijay ji,
Thanks for new designed link Smile
New link is awesome Big smile
but i did not get my post and sign there.. plz tell me how to get my post there even i cannot edit my profile.. 

Edited by maaneetfavo - 05 December 2018 at 11:40pm

vijaySwetha-Sai

BeingFoodie IF-Sizzlerz
BeingFoodie
BeingFoodie

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hello vijay , 
The new layout is super cool. The only problem is i cant find my posts. Also i cant edit my profile.

vijaySwetha-Sai

Tris007 IF-Sizzlerz
Tris007
Tris007

Posted: 05 December 2018 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Is there no way to keep track of our posts? I really like how I can just look at my previous posts to see where I have to reply back. I couldn't find that option on the new site :/

vijaySwetha-Sai

Vaidhumom IF-Dazzler
Vaidhumom
Vaidhumom

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Hello Vijay

Thanks a lot for this post and thank you for bringing in a redesigned IF. Its very much needed.Clap. I have checked the new link and it looks really amazing.

I understand its in BETA stage...that means, its still under construction. I am able to log in and get to see some of my Personal mails. but not able to check my personal posts or the threads which I have created and manage. I have created and manage threads on IF to write my own fan fictions. May I know if anything will effect what we have contributed so far? Will it have any effect?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swetha-Sai

Octothorpe Senior Member
Octothorpe
Octothorpe

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Also, I always wanted the authority to deactivate my account if not delete it completely. Can we not get that feature in this new india forums that we are about to enter in? That'll be really helpful for those people who would like to take a break from here for some reasons but can't actually do so because of the constant feeling of checking on their favourite discussions. Trust me, we all end up procrastinating things that's important because we can't lose the fun here. In that case we can just deactivate our account for set periods like a week, a month or like so and we can't reactivate is back before time. That's perhaps a lot of work for developers IDK but that'll be really awesome add on. Thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swetha-Sai

its-alexandrite IF-Rockerz
its-alexandrite
its-alexandrite

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 12:56am | IP Logged
looks good...can login...

but 

cant find my posts !!

codes -like [quote]- are showing in posts

cant open pm

cant edit profile

no individual forum searching !!!, quote

new topic, like, reply are not working

Edited by its-alexandrite - 06 December 2018 at 1:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayAvNeil_TVBeingBluntSwetha-Sai

jyoti06 Global Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 December 2018 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Interface is really good and I liked there r separate tabs for tv forums , bollywood and main homepage ..
But I hope before u guys go live and launch it , few things r fixed like one cannot see their avatars , signatures nor the forum banners .. a lot of creative people on IF take time out to make signatures and forum banners for which we hv contests too .. if these options r not available in the newer version then forum will loose traffic as lot of creative members will leave the platform .. so hope forum banner , signature , avatar features r retained .. 

Also pls chk every buttons r properly working especially quote feature , our dashboard , edit profile , pm box , my posts etc .. these r some of the imp features of IF and members should not hv any problem using these features ..

Last but not the least ,from a DT pov ,pls make sure all the Dev team right features r properly given to all the mods , viewbies , CMs,GMs  once the site launches so that we can immediately help the members with their problems .. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayOctothorpeSutapasima-RD-mnx12MetisVaidhumomMeervanSJmeshmeshrumki34MysticaldivineEcrivainHeyDeviMaiyya*Dev.*DeviIGaISwetha-Sai

Go to top