IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Vijay

Thanks a lot for this post and thank you for bringing in a redesigned IF. Its very much needed.πŸ‘. I have checked the new link and it looks really amazing.

I understand its in BETA stage...that means, its still under construction. I am able to log in and get to see some of my Personal mails. but not able to check my personal posts or the threads which I have created and manage. I have created and manage threads on IF to write my own fan fictions. May I know if anything will effect what we have contributed so far? Will it have any effect?
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also, I always wanted the authority to deactivate my account if not delete it completely. Can we not get that feature in this new india forums that we are about to enter in? That'll be really helpful for those people who would like to take a break from here for some reasons but can't actually do so because of the constant feeling of checking on their favourite discussions. Trust me, we all end up procrastinating things that's important because we can't lose the fun here. In that case we can just deactivate our account for set periods like a week, a month or like so and we can't reactivate is back before time. That's perhaps a lot of work for developers IDK but that'll be really awesome add on. Thank you!
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
looks good...can login...

but 

cant find my posts !!

codes -like [quote]- are showing in posts

cant open pm

cant edit profile

no individual forum searching !!!, quote

new topic, like, reply are not working
Edited by its-alexandrite - 5 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Interface is really good and I liked there r separate tabs for tv forums , bollywood and main homepage ..
But I hope before u guys go live and launch it , few things r fixed like one cannot see their avatars , signatures nor the forum banners .. a lot of creative people on IF take time out to make signatures and forum banners for which we hv contests too .. if these options r not available in the newer version then forum will loose traffic as lot of creative members will leave the platform .. so hope forum banner , signature , avatar features r retained .. 

Also pls chk every buttons r properly working especially quote feature , our dashboard , edit profile , pm box , my posts etc .. these r some of the imp features of IF and members should not hv any problem using these features ..

Last but not the least ,from a DT pov ,pls make sure all the Dev team right features r properly given to all the mods , viewbies , CMs,GMs  once the site launches so that we can immediately help the members with their problems .. 

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The new site looks really cool! Can't wait for the grand launch!

Btw, would the new system be following the current system of promotion based on posts or would we be shifting to a qualitative system already? :S
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou vijay sir , the new website looks cool and organised.
The features I couldn't find :
1) My Post 
2) Avatars , Signatures 
3 ) Quote feature 
4) Edit Profile Option

I can't see the number of likes a particular post has got ( yet )

Also please try to check upon the abusive MID's ( especially in the Bollywood Forum ) , that forum is in a horrible state , also that forum needs moderators. 

Looking forward to all the changes though !!

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

looks good...can login...

but 

cant find my posts !!

codes -like [quote]- are showing in posts

cant open pm

cant edit profile

no individual forum searching !!!, quote

new topic, like, reply are not working

where to see post no?

new imos???!!!  adding imos ok, no replacing pls...

Edited by its-alexandrite - 5 years ago
Kya Vijay Kamal Karte ho aap bhi
Site aisa ek dum mast bana dala πŸ‘
aur font ek dum zanduaabm type..word bhi kanhi kanhi pura nahi aa raha hai  πŸ˜† 

Iska ka kuch karoπŸ˜‰

vijay thumbnail
Thank you to each and every member who have taken time out and reviewed the new site. 
Your feedback has certainly helped us a lot in identifying issues which we didn't anticipate and we have listed down each and every issues reported by you all and already working on fixing them one by one.

The idea behind doing this exercise is that we minimise the transition glitches when we go LIVE with the new site. So please rest be assured that we are not going to migrate until we have eliminated the glitches.

Some of the new features we have added to our list are:
  1. Save as Draft option for Posts and PM
  2. Embedding Social Media posts (Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / YouTube) in Forum Posts / PM.
  3. Keyboard Emoji option will be added in your post so that it becomes lot easier for users who are coming from Mobile devices.

Many have reported about the My Post and My Forum option. We are working on it and be assured it will be there in the LIVE one.

Please continue giving us your feedback.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Thank you Vijay 

We look forward to the new version of IF 

When will it be launched ?