IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Wow it's just mind blowing 
i loved it so much
Congratulations on the new site... It looks pretty amazing...
But I couldn't find My Posts... Even I couldn't navigate through all the pages of my story thread...
I a have doubt too... Won't the "MEMBERSONLY" feature work in the new site... Because as far as I saw it all my stories were visible  even before I logged in... 
Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago
On desktop, I prefer the non-beta version look more. The small, contained nature of the tables add some uniqueness to it, while the beta version looks like any random forum, it's too spaced-out and formal. The red-green-blue colour combo was simple and worked fine rather than the multi-coloured mishmash now.
Forum Quick Jump option is not working... Also not all channels are listed I believe.. Star Vijay is one Tamil Channel which I visit the most... It is missing..    hope everything will be in place when actual Launch happens..
I just went to figure out more things what I noticed is
Those red and green button missing πŸ˜† 
How will we know if someone is online? πŸ€”

Anyways new layout is faster than this ...only thing I liked abt itπŸ˜†
New style looks good but so many features are missing. Can't find my forums, my posts options. Where's Chaska Meter for shows, will it be removed now?
Can we post the images directly now and use our keyboard emojis. Also I should get a notification when someone likes or quotes my posts.
new revamp site is cool and colorful

eagerly waiting for new site
this is very very cool good work vijay sir and the team πŸ‘
bas one thing just launch an app too soon for India-Forums  that would be just lovely 
I am unable to login