Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Episode summery & review 5.12.18

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Summery:
Mauli takes care of Pari. Kunal thanks her. Deeda gets angry knowing this & argues with Radhika. Mishty calls Mauli & hears Pari's name. Pari asks if Mishty will share Mauli with her as she wants to share Kunal with her. MauNal are shocked. In the precap Pari asks Mauli if she'll make soup for her everyday. Mishty is angry with Mauli because she went to meet Pari.

-Ridiculous. One word for today's episode. Sorry not sorry but Pari is getting on my nerves. Its not about Nandani's genes anymore. This kid is annoying. Who the heck on earth asks random people, YES RANDOM PEOPLE to share their parents?? Seriously? Is this a business deal? Why would Mishty share her mother with anyone?? First she rudely says she doesn't want to share her buddy, now she wants to share parents. I was so happy when she said she doesn't want to share Kunal. I was like "phew. thanks heavens. Mishty's life is saved from a toxic person". But now this. I can't express in words how much I am annoyed with this. I can't stand this kid anymore🤢

Mauli's tears during the eyelock seriously broke my heart. Why!!!?? Why its so difficult to forget first love? 

This Kunal🤬 He was ogling. I thought he was watching Pari & Mauli together. No he was watching Mauli only. The camera focused on Mauli only. His guts I tell you😡

Free ki nanny mil gayi baap beti ko. Roz soup peena chahegi to. I don't understand who planted the conception of sharing parents in Pari's head. Its not like MauNal are marrying or something. Mauli is getting married to Ishaan which means Mishty has both parents. Why would she share!? ðŸ˜•

Mauli seriously needs to stop being so easy, people takes advantage of her. She never learns her lesson. She's inviting her own problems. Her closeness to Pari will anger Mishty & colliding with Kunal repeatedly will upset Ishaan. And these both things will annoy most of the viewers including me. Sorry. I am not that kind to accept backstabbing cheater & his manipulative daughter in Mauli's life. No matter how many logics have been showed. Taking care of Pari only means accepting Kunal in life🤢

I loved half of the precap. The way Mishty pushed Mauli's hands away was a vision to watch! I hope this will shake some sense in Mauli-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Err don't get the review at all. I saw it differently. All the scenes and things. Anyways its ok ðŸ˜† Edited by Strike - 5 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Strike

Err don't get the review at all. I saw it differently. All the scenes and things. Anyways its ok  😆

thats Because thats your point of view & its mine🤔
I didn't get what you meant too!