•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi!
Exams still going on but I have a few days until my next one so thought I'd check in... I haven't watched the episodes for the past little while :(( Can someone fill me in on what's been happening?
pree same here, i am also running around with hectic schedules that couldnt watch the show for the past 1 week.. i was also hoping that someone could fill me up on the left out episodes and came to fourm to create a topic and i see the same topic by u 😃😆😆
Originally posted by jhanvibella

pree same here, i am also running around with hectic schedules that couldnt watch the show for the past 1 week.. i was also hoping that someone could fill me up on the left out episodes and came to fourm to create a topic and i see the same topic by u 😃😆😆

Oh 😆😆
In that case I will try to read written updates maybe tonight and then update you as well 😛😛
Okay so the sharmas went to the suranas to stay after the goon attacks.
 While there Sarika comes to visit the family and she says Akash is not in the city but Satya sees him and she follows him.
She and Jaya sneaks into his house but before Satya could catch him..he sees her and calls Samar...say say how he saw both of them through the cameras and what they doing there

So Samar gets mad at jaya...
Satya tries again to expose aakash infront of the whole fam  but fails after he changes the name to sarika
So Samar is still vex but eventually they make up and Jaya agrees maybe her mother wasn't correct
Edited by BubbleT - 5 years ago
BUT THEN Jaya sees the video with the surana party which she almost died lol
And she sees Akash looking at this girl and realizes he isn't right. So she decides to try to expose him to Sarika. She poses as this girl and texts him and shows Sarika how he flirts with any girl

BUT NO sarika still ain't believing it
So Jaya text him to meet up
And Sarika goes with her and she still believes aakash is great...and she gets shock with he shows up

Jaya meets him with her face covered and with her phone she is able to let Sarika hear the conversation

So FINALLY she sees he isn't good
Akash the shit..tries to fool her but they end up arguing and Sarika was holding her own until the shithead pushes her and she hit her head. 
Everybody celebrating Jaya birthday...and Jaya goes to the room and find she...and knows is akash

But when the family reach the hospital and the police and Satya...Sarika is all like noo Akash didn't do she anything...
Because apparently she is pregnant now and aakash primpro to be a great husband and father.
The press is outside and the family has to face embarrassment.
Akash tells the whole family how it's not true and Jaya is trying to trap him and make him look bad...and Samar actually believes this shithead.
So Samar with rage lashes out against Jaya and says she only knows how to break relationships like her mother and he mashes up everything everyone has prepared for her on her birthday.
He askes her to leave the house

And Jaya tells him she understands now that a sass house could never be the first home and that Samar makes a fuss of how her mother is but he doesn't understand why.
He doesn't understand the pain a mother who has brought up her daughter goes through. And that what she goes through when her daughter is kicked out

She says her mother freed her sisters from this . She tells him when her mother doubted him..she stood by him but he doesn't trust her.
Jaya decides she is leaving and won't be coming back as this time she is leaving with false allegations.
I apologise if I left anything out. Hope this helps
And best of luck with exams guys
Thank you for the update, you're the best!!
Thank you so much for this update dear... awesome 👏👏