Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Tris007

"An enemy has appeared."

Aw! ... I miss the time when we used to see that message on screen ... and the music and rain ... and Ofc our Mr. scary zombie (-dang forgot his name  😭)!
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Aw! ... I miss the time when we used to see that message on screen ... and the music and rain ... and Ofc our Mr. scary zombie (-dang forgot his name  😭)!

Mr. Cha, I just read the name today on YT 😆
It was fun following this show though!
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Boundless White Part 3 

Jin woo yawned. He has noticed his sleeping patterns were coming back to normal. He would get tired by the end of the day and the sun sets and go to sleep. If he looks back to where he came from he can still the boundless white but ahead of him it's the buildings and people that he sees, but who don't see him back. Not really. He has experimented going in front of people. First they always scrutinize their eyes to see him, as if he was standing far away from them, when from his point of view he was standing face to face. When he moved around their eyes followed him, so that confirmed they were seeing him. Just not clearly somehow. It was later after few attempts of going in front of every person that one person said there's someone in shadows. A dark figure, she has said confused and a little scared. From Jin-woo's conclusion people saw his figure standing very far. A dark figure of a man, so they couldn't see a face or anything at all. Maybe they just guessed about it being a man. Jin-woo signed and switched side as he tried to sleep on the hard floor again. He was sleeping in a hotel room. But bed was unreachable for him. Everything from this world was unreachable for him. If he extends his hand to touch a door, his hand would never reach the handle. It was like it was out of his grasp even if it was right in front of him. Living like this was depressing, but Jin-woo felt no depression or sadness. His emotions weren't there anymore. He couldn't remember how it felt to be happy or sad. He had all the memories but they didn't mean anything, and he felt nothing about them. His only mission was to find a way out of this. It was like he was in a game all over again but this time his emotions and actions were very much controlled. Not by him.

Part 3 🥳

There you go again, Tris 🤗

Loved how Comprehensive it is ❤️

The last 3 words "Not by him" were as intimidating as "An Enemy has appeared" 😳

So virtual world people can see through him, at the same time feel his shadow. You put the readers in a push and pull here. Now waiting for the next part, which probably might reveal more. WAITING !!!

P.S : More power to your writing, its captivating 

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Part 3 🥳

There you go again, Tris 🤗

Loved how Comprehensive it is ❤️

The last 3 words "Not by him" were as intimidating as "An Enemy has appeared" 😳

So virtual world people can see through him, at the same time feel his shadow. You put the readers in a push and pull here. Now waiting for the next part, which probably might reveal more. WAITING !!!

P.S : More power to your writing, its captivating 

Aww thank you Divs 🤗

You are always such a confident-booster with your comments! I always wait to read them :)

Tris007 thumbnail

I stumbled upon this OST.... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKPyCQn9UME

.....and damn, Jin-woo's character will forever be the best one  🙌🏽 😭

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

I stumbled upon this OST.... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKPyCQn9UME

.....and damn, Jin-woo's character will forever be the best one  🙌🏽 😭

Music always brings back memories! .. 😭

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Music always brings back memories! .. 😭

I'll lead you with light!

It's funny these lyrics were playing around me when I check this comment by you :

Milke bhi hum na mile, tum se na jaane kyun

They go so well with Jin-woo and the FL smiley37

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail