Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
It's all about his Aura!- Barun Movie THMS

THMS made me feel thoroughly impressed, absolutely happy, feeling proud of Barun!

Great script selected by Barun, film directed wonderfully by Milind, enacted so beautifully by the cast! I didn't just watch a film, I took an experience...Bashers who said Barun doesn't pick his scripts wisely...well! Take this!

How I wish this movie was made in 3-D. In the opening shot itself, Barun is walking towards you with his smirk on and that too close up. You could just walk in air and go shake hands with him. 

I urge you gals, please go and see the film if you want to feel the real life Barun! Not a character but exactly what Barun must be when he is not acting. 

N god what dialogues!
Shahana: I had 2 boyfriends at the same time in college!
Barun: Oh! 2 boyfriends at a time, huh?
Shahana: You are bothered by that?
Barun: No, just performance anxiety!🤣

In the gang
One guy: Can I take a sip?( of drink of another guy)
Another guy: Yes please
When first guy takes the drink
Another guy: I had TB earlier.🤣

Movie so wonderfully paced... 5 different friends each having unique story - it could have become disjointed, somehow stitched together a film...like the way we felt while seeing MAMR... These 5 stories are skillfully woven together by the  director with a single thread football.

And such beautiful comments on city life. 
In Mumbai , you get place for political rallies, for high rise buildings, for dandia but not to play.

Why do you play Football? It's foreigner's game. Play Cricket, Cricket is Indian game. ...retort comment, " why ? In bhagvadgita, cricket was played or what?"😛

We accept things just like that. We do not fight. We have become escapists.

One can't see this film with an expectation of glam values and dancing and kissing/ almost kissing stuff so cliche in typical Hindi movies/serials. 

If you want a foreign film experience in Hindi film, this one is the right one! So very real, so convincing, so well connecting! No wonder Barun finished script reading in one go and then directly wanted to act! 

Now waiting for 22 yards😃 Are you too, Girls?😃
An Ode to Barmeen

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QlfiwJuF3U[/youtube]
Edited by LovingAHAA2018 - 5 years ago
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Glimpse of Barun at ASURA shooting
https://twitter.com/BarunFanTweets/status/1073680729496637440?s=19

Previous Tanhaiyaan post , if missed earlier 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5052313?pn=5

Those Tanhaiyaan days!!☺️🥳

Barun's stars were not at best then...a lot he was doing, but projects kept getting shelved... 

He got a lot of mocking, bashing too! 

Everybody thought he was burnt out from tellywood...He was " hurt; but not broken ! He  rose like a phoenix! Majestically grand! 

Through Tanhaiyaaan, Gul, Gorky and Barun were doing a different experiment. The opening shot of the trailer had his silhouette looking at the skies and one single silent tear from his distant look rolling down his eyes. A simple frame  conveying such deep meaning!

aah ko chaahiye; ik umr asar hone tak

kaun jiita hai teri zulf ke sar hone tak

ham ne maana ki tagahful na karoge lekin

khaak ho jaenge ham tum ko khabar hone tak

( A sigh of pain perhaps needs a lifetime to have desired effect;

but who has got that life, till you get your tangles sorted out?

I know that you won't ignore me just like that

but; by the time you realise, I might be burnt down into ashes)

Was he saying this to all those bashers who had taken him on their heads and danced during IPK and later battered him.

And we , his unconditional evergreen admirers, we felt

Kya hai Voh, Kya Tha Voh

Kya Hai Voh, Kya Tha Voh dono mein jo

Kho ke bhi aaj tak khoyaa nahin!

In our heart nothing was lost! His new playful smiling casanova avatar dressed in full black or full white captivated us! 

Love was taught by Shaahrukh-Salmaan to us. Arnav called Kuchh Kuchh hota hai "what crap!" initially but later accepted that love can reduce anyone to anything and did the great towel dance. Love had changed totally and absolutely to Arnav but then one single tear from his eye , a flirtatious smile from his lips and voila! Love changed again! Haider was our New Love! 

If Arshi had felt like dream couple, Hyra felt like real couple, a real world couple who could be living next door and could get invited to one of our wedding functions. 

So much comfort, fun, familiarity, honesty in that chemistry of his with Meera! And how beautiful the pair looked together to our eyes!

Image result for Tanhaiyan

Barun's chemistry... Going beyond!!

Tanhaiyaan chemistry 
Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
16marta68 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼❤️Thanks for the wonderful descriptions! I read with great pleasure! It's like my thoughts, but beautifully described)
MeeraHaider thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks! It is very interesting to read and very exciting😳
sonya317 thumbnail
It is impossible not to love him. Barun Sobti-the best in everything - as a man as a man husband, son, his acting skills are unmatched! All his roles are beautiful, each character is unique. I love and respect Barun!!!
Originally posted by: 16marta68

👍🏼❤️Thanks for the wonderful descriptions! I read with great pleasure! It's like my thoughts, but beautifully described)

Bold: Thanks so much for that beautiful genuine appreciation.😃
Originally posted by: MeeraHaider

Thanks! It is very interesting to read and very exciting😳

Your feedback encourages me to post further👍🏼

You have seen and hit like on few of my older posts as well, haven't you? I saw your like on our very old chat thread of Barun... you must be thinking, how much this woman chats😛.

Yet, when it comes to Barun... I am absolute MISS BADBAD😆

All jokes apart, I hugely appreciate readers hitting like button after reading and caring to comment...hitting like button is the only way on IF to know somebody read your post😊

so genuine  thanks for all your likes hit on my posts till date🤗
Edited by LovingAHAA2018 - 5 years ago
sonya317 thumbnail
Barun Sobti, I wish you and Pashmin great happiness, great success always and forever! Be happy always my favorite couple!