Barun Appreciation Thread....Join all....Anything and everything of BS - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

FunTime Barun Time ......Rewind!

Remember Arnav asking Khushi

Biwi nahi banan chahati, TV banane mein kya problem hai?

(You don't want be my wife, what's the issue in being TV)

Barun ki biwi to nahi ban sakate; chalo TV banate hain.Smile 

News channel: 

Bahuut dinose kiye hue survey se yeh pata chala hai ki ek naye rog ka failaav bahut jald gatee se ho raha hai. 

India mein is rog ki shuruaat Saat-Aath saal pahale hui thee aur phir ye contagious disease pure world mein. ..saat samunder paar US mein bhi fail gaya! Yeh rog jyada karke auraton mein failata hai!

Hamaare sutron ke anusaar ladakiyan Barun ke baare mein soche bina ek din bhi nahi gavana chaahati. Khud ke birthday se bhi unhe Barun ka birthday jyada pasand haiWink 

Aise vichitr lakshano ke rog ka duniyabhar mein ek hi ilaaj hain,Wink 

Barun Dreamboat Sobti!  

Aur yeh ilaaj  karne par yeh rog ghatata nahin balki aur bhi jyada badh jaata hain.

WHO ne iss rog ko ""Barunrog"" naam diya hai.  

Iss rog ko ab kya davaa doon?? SmileSmileSmile

English version of news Channel :

A survey happening over a long period of time has revealed that a new disease has spread at a mind boggling rate.

This disease started in India around 7-8 years back and it's such a contagious disease that it spread across the globe , across boundaries, even over the seven seas in US.

As per our information sources, ladies do not want to spend a single day without thinking of Barun. They find Barun's Birthday more pleasurable than their own.

Such are the weird symptoms of this disease and there's one and only remedy

Barun Dreamboat Sobti

And after using this remedy, the disease does not abate but rather increases t severe symptoms🤣

WHO has decided to call this new disease "Barunrog

Iss Rog ko Kya Davaa Doon!!SmileSmileSmile

What remedy to give this disease

A beautiful blog about girl's date with Barun

DATE WITH BARUN SOBTI!

So in July, I had won a Contest by Scavin & I went on a date with Barun Sobti.  And due to the overwhelming response & messages that I have been flooded with from Barun’s fans, I have decided to blog about my experience.

Nobody can contain the re-loaded excitement in the heart for the very charming, aggressive & bold Barun Sobti, best known for his character as “Arnav Singh Raizada” in the Hindi Serial “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon”. He is also the brand ambassador for the sunglass brand, Scavin.

I met him in Café Knosh at Kempinski Ambience Hotel. He was wearing a blue & white striped shirt and spoke about his marriage & wedding band. He was feeling cold in the AC after coming straight out of the pool. I had green tea & cookies and he had coffee and mentioned that if it had been his wife then he would have be drinking soup. I spoke to him about his serials & was amazed to see his real nature opposite to what he portrayed on screen as I found him to be weak, fragile, delicate & caring. He asked about me & I felt like re-styling his hair giving a tanned look to his face which I noticed was very fair, his hair too curly like a small cherub engaging in water sports.

Though I did not get much time to speak to him but I told him that I am a die-hard fan of him. He just winked & smiled at me & the blushes in his already red skin made him more sensitive to the cold temperatures of the dining area we were seated in. I told him I saw his videos on Youtube about him & Khushi (Sanaya Irani) playing pranks on each other, always bullying & Khushi winning in the end. The man is so shy & I wonder how he acts so well in the TV program. The only thing I regret was the time factor. Wish I could speak more to him & see his dimple going deeper! It was never like dating a star but it was my fan love for Arnav as the character he played was strong & made many girls crazy after his snobbish & aggressive acts on television but he is a sensible & charming personality and that shows in the way he talks with girls making a soft heartbeat harder and yes his eyes say it all.

It was wonderful to meet & spend quality time with Barun, an actor whose work I have admired. It was an amazing date!

sonya317 thumbnail

🤣👍🏼And most striking, this exclusive disease "Barunrog" has no age, religious, national criteria... ❤️❤️❤️Fall under the charm of Barun Sobti all the inhabitants of the planet Earth.💔🤗

Originally posted by: sonya317

🤣👍🏼And most striking, this exclusive disease "Barunrog" has no age, religious, national criteria... ❤️❤️❤️Fall under the charm of Barun Sobti all the inhabitants of the planet Earth.💔🤗

COME ON Everybody......Ready........steady.........jump! Into love for this man!

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

7th october today; It's been 2 years, yet memories are so fresh in mind!!

From 3rd July to 6th October (3 months duration), Barun lightened up our screens and our faces through IPK3. It will be 6th December soon, (2 months after the closure of the show).  Yet the magic of ADNI continues to mesmerise us. Till date, we make VMs, write FFs, discuss about the show, about Barun-Shivani mind boggling chemistry...endless list. The forum continues to thrive with life... flourishes into a positive, happiness spreading forum... That's your success, Barun! Whatever happens to the show, however short lived it might be...you spawn a wave of bewildering fandom in viewers.

Barun has such rare, such exceptional god's gift in his mesmerisingly magical eyes and captivating face; that the moment he looks into the camera, he fixes our gaze with his... If he smiles, his eyes sparkle and the sunshine reaches our heart...If he cries, we snivel with him... If he enacts an emotion, we get goose bumps in our knees.

Barun was always great in his acting. While doing IPK1 ASR in the kidnapping track, this guy was doing a double shift and enacting Sukhi of MAMR in the other half. Such contrasting characters yet portrayed with complete justice and total dedication. Somehow, there was a mention of Arnav's vanvaas in IPK1 and Barun's vanvaas (hiatus) ended with IPK3. Like how a good wine matures and gets better with time, his acting has far more matured in last five years.

As Advay, his anger was darker (Check out the Mandir Promo where he burns her dupatta with a lamp),

his sensual yearning was deeper (Check his expressions in the do pal ruka khwabon ka kaarwa scene),

his tears were more poignant (Check his self reflection after knowing

Chandni's trauma).

In spite of short life, Advay will live long in our hearts!!! 

Just look at him and relive some moments of IPKKND3

Advay will remain to be a landmark role in Barun's career for himself, too. He has exhibited an outstanding dedication to his work. This same guy had happily told everybody that his wife loved his rugged bearded look... With his acting, he made us fall in love with that bearded look, too! Yet when PH or SP decided, he should chop off his beautiful locks and get rid of the beard, he complied without any resistance. Had he not known in his heart that the reason for low TRP was nowhere associated with his look? Yet, he never asked any questions. Very few actors of tellywood, rise above their individual preferences for requirement of work.

Hats off to you, Barun! You are bound to succeed!

I love this recent Bollywood Song!......Not just for the beauty of the song sake; but also because the TEAMWORK amazes me hugely....... The Lyricist, The Music Composer, The Singer, The Director, The Actors have all worked in tandem and created a sinuous moving stream of song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EatzcaVJRMs

We always appreciate the ones seen, heard.......be it singer like Arijeet or Actor like Barun. But there's huge team working behind them to make their appeal pleasurable. 

#barunsobti #ASR #Isspyarkokyanaamdoon #arnavsinghraizada #ipkknd #sanayairani #arnavkhushi  #khushikumariguptasinghraizada #KKGSR #sarun #arshi  #khushikumarikupta #arnav #khushi #hamesha #jaadu #Rabbave #arshiforever #offscreenpic

Image result for Barun Sobti offscreen with technical team

I was very happy when Salmaan had once humbly said in IV; What am I without my Team?...... just one person same as you guys!

Barun is not a very vocal person. He may not realise it; but in this one way, he's very much like Arnav, A Man Of Action!

So in his own signature style, he expresses his gratitude by being just one of them........ posing for pics with them because his popularity will give like hits to their pics.....joining in their relaxing games in break times....... the best part of his humility is that he doesn't do anything specially, it just comes naturally to him! it's a part of HIM!

And It Gives Him Equal  Happiness as Them!

https://twitter.com/SheroSobti/status/1181691305094782977?s=20

Image result for Barun Sobti IPKKND shoot offscreen

There are so many such instances that make us fall in love with This Man more and more.......again and again...... everyday!!

sonya317 thumbnail

Beautiful edit above is done by Regina.

Barun's act here in hardly half a minute shot is so good...it's truly a sad depressed moment and a common sharing of grief between two close relations... where the urge to comfort the despair of other conquers over social norms and the forbidden moment happens.

Social norms have come into place much later...the basic attraction which naturally happens between a man and woman is much more ancient...very primitive... so whatever happened at that moment was forbidden but not impossible...rather it has the emotional connect which humans are privileged with in a basic mating common across all animals...Samar's actions are not instigated through lust...rather they blossom at the spur of the moment through a comradeship... .that's the humane beauty of the moment.

The humaneness around this moment comes only through Barun's acting in this half minute shot... Mistakes happen in vulnerabilities of some moments...and then there are aftermaths to be borne.

Somehow, the story writing and the creatives did not bring the conflict of To-do or Not-To Do in this moment well...in the flow, this got portrayed as Samar's mistake in life...Some viewers may feel the blame lies on Geeta.

Geeta has one time had the husband very jovial; very loving...out of no fault of hers, a mishap in husband's life making him crippled...he turns into bitter hurtful guy...all the time taking out his own frustrations on his wife...for her it's difficult to adjust to his round about change of personality...she needs an outlet, too!... in pure friendship she discusses it with her bro-in -law...she needs some relief... maybe a make believe moment of a comforting hug.

I did not find the writing very mature...rather contrasting to earlier trailer of Samar's character as a guy who follows his heart so he leaves home...

In contrast, I like Tanhaiyaan writing far better...

Avantika holds a guilt in mind and is unable to share with Sid...Haider encourages her to speak the truth... Yet, it's not easy for her and she angrily retorts hurting Haider...Even in that moment our sympathy is completely to Haider and we don't like Avantika though it's human tendency to point at others when one needs to hide/justify something of their own.

In spite of this incident having happened, Haider pulls a reluctant Sid to meet her and justifies her in front of Sid...the dialogue if beautiful.

"Past kiska nahi hota hai... tera nahi hai? mera nahi hai? ...phir ek ladki ka past hua toh kya?"

In terms of writing, Tanhaiyaan is a clear winner!