KarnSangini

Today's episode- Karn's side of love and Uruvi's declaration!! - Page 2

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

It doesn't seem that show will show her .. uruvi already married karn in News segment..but yes she was very important character in the book..

KS Karna looks like a pro-feminist, he won't engage in polygamy.
Or maybe Vrushali is at her mayka to deliver sudama who will die at Draupadi's/Uruvi swayamvara? Or she could be a mukut-hater and divorced Karna already?... Kidding BTW I don't really trust CVsπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

pta nahi kaha gya woh teeno lok se bada swabhimaan.. he didn't even remember that letter which durvi in disguise of uruvi had written to him..

No wonder why SP calls Karna's Wife ' A Handbook of Selfless Love'.πŸ˜†
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Zephyr_57

KS Karna looks like a pro-feminist, he won't engage in polygamy.
Or maybe Vrushali is at her mayka to deliver sudama who will die at Draupadi's/Uruvi swayamvara? Or she could be a mukut-hater and divorced Karna already?... Kidding BTW I don't really trust CVsπŸ˜›

Her mukut hating in starb was too much that this Karna doesn't wear one at all. BTW, Karna Sangini's Karna is the first Karna in record for actually ruling Anga.⭐️
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
or how about when sumitra from devdas ' previous birth as radha was shown in todays episode πŸ˜†
Edited by camella - 5 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: camella

or how about when sumitra from devdas ' previous birth as radha was shown in todays episode  πŸ˜†

That's true I was reminded of devdas scene too..😲
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It doesn't seem that show will show her .. uruvi already married karn in News segment..but yes she was very important character in the book..

Really?! I don't think the book is even the source anymore.. I think they won't even show Draupadis liking towards him .They are hell bent on making this a saas bahu drama with shubra being the quintessential moral police mummy . Even the way they're rushing with the love between them is sad. Kavita kane developed it beautifully in the novel where karna just attends the swayamvar out of curiosity and has this dry humour which gradually turns into admiration, attraction, respect and then love after marriage. But this is like a complete aberration. 
anonymous1975 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very rushed realisation by Karn. On one hand he was mad at Urvi because of the letter (sent by her mum) and then when he received her apologetic letter, he straightaway changed his tune!! It seems very rushed, very unnatural and I was hoping for more than thatπŸ˜•