Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IshqHaiWoEhsaas

Anyone else jise Ashok ko dekhke hi ulti aati ho? 🤢

it dosent make any difference to me. These kind of people are a disease in good peoples life. If he leaves then good riddance. Waise bhi babita is free maid in that house. Atleast she will start thinking for herself and her daughter. Why should we waste even our ulti for him. Life is precious to waste on people like him.Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

it dosent make any difference to me. These kind of people are a disease in good peoples life. If he leaves then good riddance. Waise bhi babita is free maid in that house. Atleast she will start thinking for herself and her daughter. Why should we waste even our ulti for him. Life is precious to waste on people like him.

i feel she'll return back to the house :/
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leena.M

i feel she'll return back to the house :/

there is a possibility that they may go to delhi as Mini wants to study there.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

there is a possibility that they may go to delhi as Mini wants to study there.

new EDT  for this week ...😳
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Made a separate thread for today's episode as i have watched the episode completely.Pls do check
Subhadra19 thumbnail
I am happy Paridhi Choose right show .. what a fantastic episodes story line n direction mind blowing honestly i never thing show is going in such level bcz this is a new Production House regarding acting Paridhi is as usual superb after every episode am become speechless for few mins, Asnoor is also brilliant.. my expectation & connection with PB increasing ..   
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Today's episode was nice ..mini is a teenager and at this age it's very difficult to handle this kind of situation ..mini portrayed this feeling very excellent way..pre cap is what we r waiting for ..she will step out with her babe..
Really waiting for that Moran to come back and got a lesson from his own..
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After coming to khurana house i feel everyone will expect meeta to be like what babita was. Initially ashok looser will be supportive to meeta but soon even he will start acting the same. Which will make meeta leave this looser forever. Later he will try to reconcile with babita but he will be shown the door like what happened in the movie arth, where in the end both the women left the man.