Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kunal is my favourite contestant but I don't think he will win. Either Salman or Ankush will win according to me. Voting for Salman.
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The deserving person is Salman Ali.. but i don't think so they will declare him winner. May be Ankush..
Matchline thumbnail
Neelanjana deserves in my opinion.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Any of these kids are good to win.  Channel, show & judges are promoting Salman Ali. So not sure if he will or not 
My choice is Neelanjana
sunaina02 thumbnail
Salman has a strong voice for classical based songs , but his voice lacks the romantic hue.

He may win but he will be forgotten after that as happens with all Indian Idol winners.

It is always the No. 3-6 who gets popular and make their place in the industry .

I am sure Neelanjana will .

ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: altgr

Kunal is my favourite contestant but I don't think he will win. Either Salman or Ankush will win according to me. Voting for Salman.

why are you not voting for your favorite ? Just because he might not win is not a good reason not to support someone in my opinion.
😭

Not that I am his fan .. just a general comment
altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifrini

why are you not voting for your favorite ? Just because he might not win is not a good reason not to support someone in my opinion.
😭

Not that I am his fan .. just a general comment

No it's not like that. I thought the motive of the topic maker behind this poll was to ask who do you think will win, something like winner prediction so I have voted accordingly. If the topic name was who you think deserves to win then I would have definitely voted for Kunal. May be I got the idea wrong.