Why Deepika will win

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
It should be clearly evident now who is playing the best game. So far many are just flipping or free loading. Some are too vocal, some promoted by creatives. Some are mislead in believing that they are doing fine, some are just over confident.

To me Sree is the most difficult of them all. He is impulsive, emotional, abrupt, to some a flip.
In short he is the biggest challenge. If any one who is successful in taming Sree is Deepika. She quickly recognized how to connect with him, both developed a special bond and respect for each other.

it will be interesting to see when BB creatives will put them against each other in tasks in the following weeks. Knowing Sree's habits of quitting or walking away from tasks may help Deepika win in the end.

To me if any thing ... this season will be remembered for Sree - Deepika and their journey. Everyone else is just circling around these two.
i have actually made a list on why dipika will be a winner which i will post it here soon. and your points are correct to TM
Yeah whoever winning this bb12 but the journey of this bb is  remaing full of dipika and sree totally
unfortunately, somethg like that may happen dipika or sree
the whole season commoners moved the show celebrities sat in corner some will quit tasks but in end they will win..justice of a bias show
Originally posted by march2011

unfortunately, somethg like that may happen dipikaor sree
the whole season commoners moved the show celebrities sat in corner some will quit tasks but in end they will win..justice of a bias show

I disagree here, the show started with commoners out numbered celebs by 4 to 1. It was way lob sided. On top judis we're allowed two votes in nominations and tasks. Again a no win situation. Commoners sparing a few resorted to every unfair method to win. They only targeted mostly Deepika and Sree. Commoners if can't win mostly had ruined tasks. They keep forming grudges and now they are just demeaning each other, making them not worth winning.

Few exceptions here Romil and Jaz and to some extant Somi is excelling and may stand a chance to be counted in the last five or six standing along with Deepika, Sree and KVB.
Originally posted by march2011

unfortunately, somethg like that may happen dipika or sree

Sree isn't winning this he may be a finalist but noway is he winning, it will put a blot and give the wrong message to future ppl that come into the house, his language and the attitude is workin against him and its too late to change now 

Dipika is winning this or they could argue a case for the dehathi too 
Originally posted by cory

Sree isn't winning this he may be a finalist but noway is he winning, it will put a blot and give the wrong message to future ppl that come into the house, his language and the attitude is workin against him and its too late to change now

Dipika is winning this or they could argue a case for the dehathi too

I don't see dehathi wining... no ways. If a contestant resorting to yelling, bullying, misbehaving at the drop of a hat, flipping stooping too low for forcing his ways, could just be the demise of this show still struggling to lead the TRP charts.

If value of decency and dignified behavior losses to backstabbing, abusing and bullying, we need to do a lot of soul searching.
Just stumbled across this thread I made halfway through BB12. Just amazed at the permutations and how it unfolded later on to see Dipika winning.

Yeaaasaasah