Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update dear
Poor him, full house is against him but at least he realised that it was his wife revenge.
Update soon please
Thanks
fortitudeoth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ash πŸ€—

Excellent update πŸ‘. I am loving this ML track so far but I am missing the Behir scenes 😭

Bella is doing a great job teaching Mahir a lessson. But I can't help but feel bad for him sometimes. I still think he deserves the balcony GIF though

Anu is the perfect lesson for him. He has finally figured out his wife knows everything. He definitely took his time!

I think only Bella can help him with his insecurities. I want to read more about this. I think Mahir is afraid of losing Bella. He should be telling Bella about these insecurities, not creating more trouble 😑

I don't feel bad anymore. He deserves another balcony kick

He didn't learn his lesson from last time. He should know never to do this with his wife

I like Yuvi in this story. He isn't being evil and annoying like he usually is πŸ˜†.

I want to see more of how Yuvi and Bella were when they were dating. I think Yuvi's return is not helping with Mahir's insecurities and losing Bella

You asked for feedback on your writing. I have one for you inspired by SaRah and Nikkie. Write more SRs 🀣

Update SOON. I don't know how I will wait for your next chapter. I really want to know what Mahir does next

P.S. Can we please have Mahir or Bella's birthday in one of the chapters? 😳

Edit:
@Varsha you have to review this one too πŸ˜›

@Nuomi thank you for always reading my comments. I hope this one is long enough for you πŸ˜ƒ Edited by fortitudeoth - 5 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: humtumsalman

poor mahir
rest awesome

You already feeling bad for Mahir? πŸ˜² Abhi toh saza shuru hui hai!! πŸ˜‰

Thanks πŸ˜Š
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Finally read 

Awesome beyond awesome wrote 

Ash πŸ‘

Thanks Arshu.πŸ˜ƒ You are here after a long time. πŸ˜³
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ImaJain

Thanks chechi,And the new update was awesome

Thanks Ima. πŸ˜Š
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear
Poor him, full house is against him but at least he realised that it was his wife revenge.
Update soon please
Thanks

Thanks Asif! And yes he knows but can't do anything about it. 

I will update today or tomorrow. πŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Originally posted by: fortitudeoth

Hi Ash πŸ€— 

Claire!! πŸ˜‘

Excellent update πŸ‘. I am loving this ML track so far but I am missing the Behir scenes
😭

Next chapter is full of BeHir scenes. And that is your's and Preeti's request fulfilled. It will be a flashback. πŸ˜† 

Bella is doing a great job teaching Mahir a lessson. But I can't help but feel bad for him sometimes. I still think he deserves the balcony GIF though

Oh no! Not the GIF. He deserves some private moments with Anu with Bella's permission, which he is getting to remember what he needs to remember. And what he needs to remember is this, YOU NEVER MESS WITH BELLA SEHGAL.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

Anu is the perfect lesson for him. He has finally figured out his wife knows everything. He definitely took his time!

Now Bella will take her time to teach him a lesson. πŸ˜³

I think only Bella can help him with his insecurities. I want to read more about this. I think Mahir is afraid of losing Bella. He should be telling Bella about these insecurities, not creating more trouble 😑

You are right. And he will tell her about them. But his insecurities might end up surprising you. Wait for them. Next few chapters are going to get intense. NOT serious intense just emotionally charged. πŸ˜³

I don't feel bad anymore. He deserves another balcony kick

There you go. πŸ˜‰

He didn't learn his lesson from last time. He should know never to do this with his wife

Sometimes men are plain dumb. πŸ˜•

I like Yuvi in this story. He isn't being evil and annoying like he usually is πŸ˜†.

I loved the original YuHir bond. I want to explore more of it. 

I want to see more of how Yuvi and Bella were when they were dating. I think Yuvi's return is not helping with Mahir's insecurities and losing Bella

Mahir is not really insecure about that. I mean he is insecure about losing Bella, but not the way you are thinking.  Yuvi and Bella dating? Hmm. I will try to include that. πŸ˜³ Not sure how yet, but that phase still remains to be explored. 

You asked for feedback on your writing. I have one for you inspired by SaRah and Nikkie. Write more SRs
🀣

Dude!!! I have run out of ideas for SRs.  Ask SRah to write one. πŸ˜›

Update SOON. I don't know how I will wait for your next chapter. I really want to know what Mahir does next

It is more about what Bella does next, and how far Mahir ends up putting his own foot in his mouth. He is already choking but still not ready to take out his foot. 

P.S. Can we please have Mahir or Bella's birthday in one of the chapters? 😳

You will have an anniversary soon.😳 

Edit:
@Varsha you have to review this one too πŸ˜›

@Nuomi thank you for always reading my comments. I hope this one is long enough for you πŸ˜ƒ

The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 16: THE FLASHBACK

Bella was supervising the decorations for a grand party that Andy had thrown in Mahir's honour for successfully cracking a multibillion dollar deal with a foreign client. She had arrived early on in the afternoon and was busy ensuring that everything was just perfect for the party.

Bella: Yes, these flowers are perfect. You can arrange them in and around the living room. NO!! Those lights are just too bright and gaudy. I will have you people using them at a Sehgal party. You know that this is not just any party right? Everything has to be just perfect...

Sumitra spotted her and shook her head. She went up to Bella and tapped her on her shoulder.

Sumitra: Bella, what are you still doing here? Go and get ready dear.

Bella: Yes, ma'am. In a few minutes.

Sumitra: Bella, this is no longer your job. You are not his secretary anymore. You are the head of sales. This not your job dear.

Bella: I know ma'am but to ensure that the company's reputation does not suffer is my job right? Give me five minutes. I will get ready.

Just then Andy called Sumitra and Sumitra had to go. This was the scene at almost all of the Sehgal's parties. Bella never got ready till at the last moment. She went to Mahir and whispered something in his ears and then went to see what Andy wanted. Mahir looked at Bella, in her simple daily work wear clothes, her hair tied up loosely with a few bits framing her face as she shouted instructions at the decorators and smiled. He still remembered the shy, young twenty one year old Bella who had joined as his secretary on a temporary basis. He had seen a lot of potential in her when she blurted a really brilliant marketing strategy in one of the board meeting that she attended as his secretary. She was so scared that he was going to fire her for embarrassing him, but he had ended up taking her under his wing, grooming her to become a sales head. And now at twenty four and a half, she was heading the sales department of the Sehgal Industries. He was so proud of her. But just then he had to get her ready in time for the guests to arrive. Normally him telling her to get ready worked, but that day he had a feeling that simple words were not going to work.

He looked around and spotted Suhani standing in a corner with Pratham. Pratham and Suhani had recently started dating each other and this was Suhani's first Sehgal party. He went over to them.

Mahir: Suhani. You have Bella's clothes right?

Suhani: Yes bhai. Why?

Mahir: Take them to my room. And Pratham come with me and get Yuvi too.

Pratham: YUVI!! Come here. Bhai wants you.

Suhani went to get the bag while Yuvi came running to where Pratham and Mahir were standing.

Mahir: I will try telling her nicely. If that works then it's well and good! If not then I want you two to pick her up and carry her to my room.

Yuvi: OMG! Bhai, I never thought you were so attracted to her that you would get us to almost kidnap her.

Mahir: Stop it Yuvi! Just do as I say.

Saying this he went to Bella.

Mahir: Bella, go and get ready.

Bella: Yes sir, only two minutes.

Mahir: Bella I said go and get ready. Right now!

Bella: Just a moment sir...

Mahir: Pratham, Yuvi...

Yuvi and Pratham came there. Yuvi had a wicked glint in his eyes. Bella eyed them wearily as they approached her and suddenly bent down and picked her up and carried her to Mahir's room screaming, shouting and kicking. Sumitra watched her amused as Yuvi and Pratham deposited her on Mahir's bed before coming out. Suhani was already waiting for her there. Mahir had followed them upstairs and he watched in satisfaction as Bella gave him a disgruntled stare.

Bella: Sir there was no need for this. I was just about to come.

Mahir: Yeah right! Suhani how much time will it take for you to make her presentable?

Suhani: Twenty minutes bhai. She will be downstairs fully ready.

Mahir: Okay. And one more thing, Bella you are not to give Suhani a hard time. Right now she is not your best friend but my soon to be sister in law. So dare you trouble her! Suhani give me a call if she troubles you.

Saying this he walked away from the room as Suhani took charge of Bella. Soon Suhani had made up Bella's face and got her into a body hugging lemon yellow full length gown with a knee high slit. She helped her put on five inch stilettos and handed over a contrasting blue clutch to her. She also made her wear contrasting blue jewellery. Exactly at twentieth minute Bella was descending the stairs. Yuvi wolf whistled at the sight of her and Mahir was mesmerized by her beauty. Even Pratham who generally had eyes for no one except Suhani complimented her on her beauty. Mahir came up to them and complimented Suhani on her efforts and then told Bella that she looked beautiful.  Sumitra saw Bella blush happily at Mahir's compliment and wished for the 100th time that Bella and Mahir would end up together.

Soon the guest had begun to come and Bella was busy socializing with various clients and guests. Andy was very proud of his son's new find and took her with him whenever he wanted to meet some new clients. So he went around introducing Bella to everyone who had not yet met her. Since Mahir was the man of the hour, he was kept busy constantly with more and more people wanting to meet him and congratulate him on his success at such a young age.

At one point Bella had just stepped away from a potential client when a harassed looking Yuvi came hurrying towards her.

Yuvi: Bella! My darling! My jaan!!

Bella: Yes Yuvraj sir?

Yuvi: Why do you call me that? Call me YUVI!!! Got it?

Bella: Okay. Yuvi what do you want? Why so sweet suddenly?

Yuvi: I am in trouble...

Pratham: What did you do now?

Yuvi: Sanjana is here. And SO IS RAVI!! I am so so screwed...

Pratham: Hold on! Both of your girlfriends are here? How did that happen? I mean how you could invite both of them?

Yuvi: Hey! Not my fault if girl's say one thing and do something completely different. Yesterday Sanju declared that she did not want to see my face ever again. So I thought she will not turn up today. And that is why I invited Ravi. But how could I know that both will come here.

Pratham: So now what?

Yuvi: So now, superwoman Bella will save me. Bella please take Sanju out while I take care of Ravi.

Bella: WHAT? I am not helping you with these tasks.

She began to walk away from Yuvi when he grabbed her hand.

Yuvi: Listen! Please? You are my Suhani bhabi's best friend. So my brother's soon to be Sali. So you are family. So...

Bella: NO!

Yuvi: Okay, fine! You wouldn't want Sehgal Industries humiliated in front of the media would you?

Bella: No...

Yuvi: Then help me. Otherwise both of them will create a scene. If you want I can get down on my knees and beg...

Bella: No! Don't! I will do it. But only for Mahir Sir and his reputation. I don't want his party spoilt at any cost.

Yuvi: Thank you! I love you!!

Bella gave him a stern look and went from there and Yuvi heaved a sigh of relief. Ravi thankfully was busy posing for the media out in the front. Yuvi watched as Bella as Bella approached Sanjana and led her towards the back of the house just as Ravi made her grand entry. He himself went to Ravi and led her to a secluded corner. Bella was finding it difficult to control Sanjana who was feeling guilty for shouting at Yuvi the day before and wanted to make up by making out.

Sanjana: But where is Yuvi? I want to surprise him...

Bella: Ma'am he will be with you shortly. Just come this way...

Sanjana: You don't tell him I am here. Just send him to me...

Bella: Yes I will send him but don't you want to freshen up before you see him?

Sanjana: Do you think I don't look good?

Bella: Of course not! You always look perfect but today is no ordinary day. You shouted at Yuvi... I mean Yuvraj sir yesterday. So don't you want to make him feel extra special by looking extra good?

Sanjana: OMG! I never thought of this!! You are so intelligent!! Can we be best friends?

Bella: What?

Sanjana: Nothing! You are too slow to be my BBF. See you...

Saying this she entered the nearest guest room.

Bella: Sanjana ma'am, lock the door from inside and please don't come out till Yuvraj sir comes here. Okay? We don't want to spoil his surprise of seeing you right?

She shut the door and heard Sanjana lock the door from inside. She turned around to see Mahir staring at her. She smiled at him.

Bella: Hello sir, do you want something?

Mahir: Yes. You feet?

Bella: What?

Mahir: I want to touch your feet. You managed to handle Sanjana Jindal? Like you actually had her eating out of your hands. Wow!! That is no mean feat considering she is known to be temperamental.

Bella: Sir! But seriously not my place to say anything, but she is such an airhead!! I mean how does she even manage?

Mahir: Well her father's money gets her a lot of things and then her beauty gets her some more. I mean unless she opens her mouth, she is quite attractive.

Something unknown, something hot and fiery erupted in the pit of her stomach when she heard Mahir call Sanjana attractive.  Mahir was sill saying something.

Mahir:...Eventually she will end being someone's trophy wife. Not everyone is as intelligent as you are you know.

Then as abruptly it had come the burning sensation went away when Mahir called her intelligent only to be replaced by a warm fuzzy feeling. She felt herself blush.

Bella: Mahir sir I...

They had reached the main hall by now and as soon as Yuvi spotted her, he rushed towards her.

Yuvi: Bella! Where is Sanju?

Bella: In the last guest room, getting ready to surprise you...

Yuvi: Surprise? What kind?

Bella: Your kind I suppose.

Just then Mahir spotted Ravi and he frowned.

Mahir: Yuvi, what are Ravi and Sanjana both doing here?

Yuvi: Long story bhai. I will tell you but not now. Right now I can't wait for Sanju's surprise.

Mahir: But Yuvi... YUVI!!

But Yuvi had rushed away from there. Mahir turned to Bella.

Mahir: So you handled Sanjana on Yuvi's behalf?

Bella: I did not have an option sir. Yuvraj sir told me that if I didn't handle her, both of them would create a scene and I didn't want your party to be spoilt or disrupted by some relationship drama. So I...

Mahir: Thank you Bella. I know you don't approve of his behaviour but still you did it for...

Bella: I did this for you sir.

Mahir: Bella will you dance with...

Anu: There you are Mahir. I was looking everywhere for you.

Just then Anu interrupted him. She stood near him after giving Bella a cold glance. Bella was used to this kind of behaviour from Anu.

Bella: Hello, Anu ma'am, Rehan sir...

Rehan: Hello Bella! And how many times do I have to tell you? Call me Rehan! Rehan sir sounds so old and boring. Sorry bhai, I am not calling you old and boring but it doesn't go with my personality you know.

Anu was clinging to Mahir's arm, clearly making him uncomfortable.

Mahir: Yeah, I know...

Anu: Come Mahir! Let's dance...

Mahir: But...

Anu: No buts... Come on!!

She went dragging Mahir with her. Rehan gave Bella an embarrassed look and went to talk with Pratham and Suhani. Bella stood there staring at Anu and Mahir dancing and again felt unknown but familiar flare in the pit of her stomach. Just then Andy called her over and she went away thankfully as that unknown feeling was making her restless. She tried to smile but she felt pain pierce her heart as she saw Anu look up at Mahir adoringly. But when she saw that Mahir was not even looking at Anu, instead Mahir's eyes were on her, the warm fuzzy feeling returned. Anu followed Mahir's gaze and gave Bella a poisonous look. Bella had reached Andy by then.

Bella: Yes sir?

Andy: Bella, this is Mr. Mehta, he is the one who reviewed your presentation. He wants to speak with you and Mahir. Where is he?

Bella: Hello Sir. Mahir sir is dancing with Anu ma'am.

Her guts twisted painfully when she said this and it took all of her will power to keep a grimace off her face. Andy followed her gaze and smiled. He was glad that Mahir was showing interest in Anu.

Andy: It's a pity that we have to interrupt them, but Mahir must learn that business comes before all else. Go and get him.

Bella: Yes sir.

It took all her will power to keep pure joy out of her voice when he told her to interrupt them. She strode purposefully towards them and tapped Mahir on his shoulder.

Bella: Mahir sir?

Anu: Can't you see we are dancing?

Bella: Actually ma'am, Mr. Mehta wants' to have a word with Mahir sir. Sir, if you could come with me.

Mahir dropped Anu hand immediately and moved away.

Anu: Aww Mahir! At least complete this dance first?

Mahir: Sorry Anu, I have to go. Can't keep Mr. Mehta waiting.

He was not at all looking sorry. If at all, he was looking gleeful.

Anu: Aww my hardworking baby. You do your job; I will fix you a drink.

Mahir thankfully escaped with Bella.

Mahir: Where is Mr. Mehta?

Bella: He is in the study. Come.

When they reached the study Mr. Mehta was waiting for them with Andy. They had a small talk about the presentation which Bella had prepared and then Mr. Mehata and Andy left thr room, leaving BeHir alone.

Mahir: Bella? I am proud of you today. Mr. Mehta was impressed by our presentation. Keep on working like this and I sure soon I will be able to nominate you as the CEO of the Sehgal Industries.

Bella: Thank you sir. I will work very hard. Let's go.

Mahir: Bella before Anu interrupted us I was about to ask you for a dance. We can hear the music clearly here. So will you dance with me? If I step out, she will once again grab me. I don't want to dance with her.

Bella: Sure sir.

Mahir took Bella's hand in his and pulled her slightly close to him. They began to sway in time to the music. Once again an unknown but still very known feeling flared up in Bella's stomach. That feeling was unknown because she had not experienced it often. But it was known because, whenever Mahir was near her, or he complimented her, she would get that warm fuzzy, butterflies in my stomach kind of feeling. She giggled as Mahir twirled hr around and he smiled warmly at her. They both continued to dance uninterrupted for a long time. Bella's phone suddenly rang and they snapped out of their blissful world. It was Sumitra calling her to inform her that Andy was looking for her. BeHir hurried out of the study and went to main hall to find Andy waiting for them. He wanted to formally congratulate Mahir for his success.

As Mahir stepped up on the raised platform, Bella went and joined Suhani who was standing on one side, watching her carefully.

Suhani: Where were you?

Bella: With Mahir sir. Mr Mehta wanted to talk and...

Suhani: Mr Mehta came back a long time ago. Where were you after that?

Bella: Suhani I... We were dancing...

Suhani: In the study? All alone?

Bella: It's nothing. Sir said that as soon as he stepped out, Anu will take over. He wanted to dance with me. So...

Suhani: But Bella... Do you know what this means?

Bella: It means nothing.

Andy began to speak and everyone quietened down. Andy proceeded to tell the media all about what Mahir had achieved and the deal that would benefit not just the company but also the nation as a whole. He said that although retirement was a long way off, he now felt at ease whenever he thought about it as Mahir had proven that he was capable of handling the business. And with the right life partner, he would do it really well. At this point Andy smiled at Anu, but unknown even to him, Mahir's eyes sought Bella. He saw her looking at him with pure admiration and happiness in her eyes and smiled warmly at her. Sumitra noticed this exchange and smiled to herself.

After the press conference, Mahir was surrounded by the media and well-wishers, all intent upon congratulating him. Bella went back to socializing. Yuvi had arrived in time for the conference and had disappeared once again, this time with Ravi. Sanjana had left the party after giving her surprise' to Yuvi. Pratham and Suhani were sharing a dance, lot to the rest of the world. After a bit, tired out but happy, Bella sat in one corner observing the party goers. Sumitra came to join her. She stood up when she spotted Sumitra but Sumitra motioned her to sit with her. A server came there with refreshments and Sumitra offered her one. Bella took one and they both sat on comfortable silence, sipping their drinks.

Sumitra: Nice party Bella. You have a flair for these things.

Bella: Thank you, ma'am. Now I have a back-up career if at all Sehgal Industries decide to kick me out.

Sumitra: Why would we ever kick you out? I know that no one will be able to lead the company alongside Mahir better than you. You and Mahir make a great team.

Bella: Thank you, ma'am.

They sat in silence for some more time. Sumitra wanted to broach the topic of BeHir's relationship with Bella, but instead, she asked

Sumitra: What are your thoughts on marriage? I mean, have you ever thought about it?

Bella: I think it is one of the purest relationships in the whole world. I would love to get married someday. But right now, I want to achieve a lot of things. I want to give Baba so much. He has worked hard all his life for me. Now it's my turn.

Sumitra nodded her head. They again sat in comfortable silence for some time. They saw Mahir posing for the media and giving bytes to various reporters. When he was done, he started walking towards them but two girls were making their way towards him. One was Anu, and the other one was Ruhi, Mr Mehta's daughter. She had a huge crush on Mahir. She was a nineteen-year-old girl, who had been trying to think up a reason to speak with Mahir for a long time now. Now that she had a reason and an opportunity, she grabbed it. She reached Mahir first and grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a hug. Mahir was surprised and shocked. Bella and Sumitra watched them amused. At Mahir's utterly shocked and terrified expression. Bella laughed out aloud.

Bella: Sorry ma'am, but Mahir sir's expression are too funny.

Ruhi was trying to click a selfie with Mahir but Mahir was reluctant to go too near to her. The moment she came close he would inch away from her. Yuvi suddenly arrived at Bella and Sumitra's table.

Yuvi: Look at bhai! Someone go and save him before he embarrasses himself by running away or bursting into tears.

Sumitra: Yuvi! No, but someone save my innocent son. Bella...

Bella: I will go and save him. Wait.

She went away giggling. Anu had disappeared the moment she saw Ruhi reach Mahir. She felt it was beneath her dignity to fight with a teenager for Mahir's attention. Bella reached Mahir and he looked relieved.

Bella: Sir? Sumitra ma'am wants to have a word with you.

Ruhi looked disappointed. Mahir immediately went with Bella. As soon as they reached the table Yuvi began to tease him mercilessly.

Yuvi: Bhai your expressions! Too funny... You looked so terrified. Thank Bella for saving your dignity. I almost expected you to shout, "Leave me for God's sake!

Mahir: Stop it Yuvi!! It's not funny.

Yuvi: Come on bhai, she looked like a nice girl.

Mahir: She is nearly 10 years younger than me. She is a teenager.

Yuvi: She had simply asked for a selfie. No one asked you to kiss her...

Mahir: Yuvi!!

As Sumitra and Bella giggled.

Mahir: Laugh all you want. You will never understand what I was going through.

Bella: But sir why were you so scared? It was not like she was going to attempt anything on the dance floor.

Yuvi guffawed at this.

Yuvi: You don't know Bella. I am sure Mahir bhai remembered a certain incident that happened on the dance floor.

Mahir glared at Yuvi while Sumitra got up and dragged Yuvi away from the table. When they were all alone.

Mahir: For real Bella. You saved me twice today. Thank you.

Bella: Anytime, you need rescuing, just give Bella The Superwoman a call.

Mahir: Bella, The Superwoman huh?

Bella: Yuvraj sir gave me this name today.

Mahir: So will this Superwoman save me and my family for life?

Bella: No. Only till a certain Mrs Mahir Sehgal comes. Once she comes, you won't need me, sir. I am sure after your marriage your wife will save you.

Mahir: And who will save from my wife?

Bella: That you will have to do it yourself. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail
This one is for Preeti and Claire. πŸ€— More flashbacks are coming your way. I hope you enjoy them.  Edited by The.Wanderer - 5 years ago
mafaaza12 thumbnail
As always superbπŸ‘
YOU HAVE TO SAVE URSELFπŸ˜†

Waiting for Mahir's reaction & wat he gonna do to save himself frm his stern wifeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Hope he makes up in a good / romantic way😳.
Saving grace frm mukku's torture.
Luv u darling😊