Dance Plus 4

Vartika is favorite one

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Every year some or other one favorite one of Remo sir , last year was Bir Radha n this year i think it is Vartika, they are many other contestants who gives best performances but as always Vartika favours the most then others, she get movie which is very good for her and I am also very happy for her, but  many contestants are better then her, her performances get OTT response by judge even though many contestants are better then her, first I thought rishab was the fav one as he get more  limilight for two weeks, but Vartika favours in every week.
It's my opinion, you can share your.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree in some parts.Yes she is favored because as a girl dancer,Anchal is equally good in her performances even in today as she always enhances her performances each time with sone new,unique and unbelievable steps.But she gets less appreciation than vartika. Saying that,it is also true that Vartika is star material.She just perform like a star,that is her personality while she dances so confidently and easily like an international dancer.
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vartika is good but Anchal too
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think vartika is definitely better than all the female contestants of dance plus sesons so far. So she is deserving one. Anchal is also good too.
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I find vartika the best dancer of this season. In fact she is the best female dancer ever on dance plus. Aanchal is good but she needs lot of polishing. For me vartika is very well deserving for all the praises she gets.
meghaashvikian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yea by seeing today s epi I too felt that vartika is Remo s fav. He is  being partial towards her. 
1823 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghaashvikian

Yea by seeing today s epi I too felt that vartika is Remo s fav. He is  being partial towards her. 

I agree with this. Indeed she is a very powerful dancer and one of my favs. But today I felt like Remo was biased towards her. Shaktis team and the feel crew were much more powerful than her today, but Remo made her win, which didn't make sense to me.