Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful story, Sarah! πŸ‘β­οΈ
You have a knack for spinning the web of events.😊. 

I haven't watched the serial, otherwise I would have enjoyed this story far more... yet, it was an enjoying read for me.😊

I was quiet sad and emotional about Viplav's death but I liked the way you revived him in a very logical, simply beautiful way.

So overallπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And yes, now I understand your anger in your PM earlier.
Truly, the traffic on IF  is rare now... I remember a time when...owing to IF restriction on number of words, I was required to post my story in 2 parts one after the other...but I simply couldn't because someone or other would comment immediately...

gone are those days now... few of us who still visit, post something and then wait and wait and wait for someone to read and comment... It's truly sad.😭 . I miss Priyu and our other friends. 

Why don't you PM her this TID and she might come on IF. She's the Gal who can bring back life to the forum.πŸ˜ƒ
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LovingAHAA2018

I haven't watched the serial, otherwise I would have enjoyed this story far more... yet, it was an enjoying read for me.😊

I was quiet sad and emotional about Viplav's death but I liked the way you revived him in a very logical, simply beautiful way.

So overallπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm glad you like the story. I did a little work in some way. hahahah it is proof that I like to watch the series and read the books.
zajedno thumbnail

And yes, now I understand your anger in your PM earlier.

Truly, the traffic on IF  is rare now... I remember a time when...owing to IF restriction on number of words, I was required to post my story in 2 parts one after the other...but I simply couldn't because someone or other would comment immediately...

gone are those days now... few of us who still visit, post something and then wait and wait and wait for someone to read and comment... It's truly sad.😭 . I miss Priyu and our other friends. 

Why don't you PM her this TID and she might come on IF. She's the Gal who can bring back life to the forum.πŸ˜ƒ

I'm not that grateful to IF, but because I'm downloading comment numbers ..
zajedno thumbnail

So overallπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You have a personal story of She and he reads it, and comments to me.