Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Aaj kaal chya kaalachi hi garaj banat chalali ahe. Ki apan bolayala shikalech pahije anyay viruddha. Itkach nahi tar aplya mulana suddha hech shikavale pahije. Bahutansh shale madhe suddha aaj kaal good touch and bad touch he samjavun sangtat. Doghana...Mulana and mulina pan. 

Aplya kade ek mhan ahe na..mhatari melya cha dukkha nahi pan kaal sokavato. Tasa ..kharach ata tari..Ya pudhe nako vhayala.

Kuthlyahi vait sait goshti baddal velich awaj uthava ani pudhcha  anartaha taala.

Agree with that. That's the good thing about this movement. When voice gives hope to so many others to speak out. Maybe in the past ,there was no one to listen. But now at least there's someone. And yes, as you said, even when they spoke now, hardly anything has happened to the big guys (nana is quiet but he'll do films for sure, aloknath also saved).
Only not so powerful people like Sajid khan are banned for a certain amount of time. Pan to pan yeilach parat.

The worse part is baika swatahach seriously ghet nahi kahi goshti. They think girls do it for attention or for some past feud. There is no unity the way men unite.
Yes, there are such people too. And then they ask for proof or witness. I mean hyacha proof easily nahi milat.
Also if they accuse someone of trying to misbehave, people say "kahi zhala nahi na! Then ok"
Mhanje kahi actually hoi paryant thambaycha ka?

It is a terrible world out there, especially for women. 

And sadly only we have to learn to save ourselves, because men will keep on harassing, men will be men no? Instead of teaching them  to not harass , we have to teach girls to become fighters because they are in constant fear of being attacked. Ho na ?

We should not curb the boys in any case, right?

Bravo.πŸ‘
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I strongly believe that one of the most important factors is upbringing. A male child brought up in a family which treats women as equal and with respect will mostly likely not turn into a predator.  
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

I strongly believe that one of the most important factors is upbringing. A male child brought up in a family which treats women as equal and with respect will mostly likely not turn into a predator.  

This! Well said.
For example,
Hardik pandya's father's statement just shows so much about his childhood environment.

Hardik made comments in a light-hearted manner

Reacting to the criticism, Pandya's father Himanshu told mid-day: "I don't think people should read too much into his comments. It was an entertainment show and his comments were made in a light-hearted manner.

"He was only looking to entertain the audience. So, it [his comments] should not be viewed very seriously or negatively. He is an innocent boy with a very fun-loving nature."

This is his statement . Read on indiatoday 

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Are haa thread tar hijack jhala ahe πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ani TS nech ha thread hijack kela ahe .
Let me bring it back on track πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.

And here comes Sakharam Gatne my favourite character 😎. 

Bhai Vyakti Ki Valli - uttaraardh , jhalak πŸ‘πŸΌ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbtTcndCdP0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uttaraardh seems as sweet as the first part. Vijay kenkre looks as perfect a senior Pu La as Sagar looked as the junior Pu La.
Will definitely be going for it when it releases.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
@kamalsh56

ho kharach. vijay kenkare ekdum correct. senior Pu.La.
perfect casting.
and that last song..runanu bandhachya..jithun padalya gaathi...
mast. mast.mast.
hope ki ha second part tari vaad vivaad virahit asava.
Edited by iluvusakshi - 5 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I loved this . . Should be going for this too
What a beautiful film!
Came home just after watching the 2nd part.

Very emotional rollercoaster.

Cried a lot!

Wonderfully shot , albeit with overindulgence of the songs like the 1st part.

Sagar and Iravati lived the characters!

And all the wonderful cameosπŸ‘
sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I enjoyed the part II too and felt it was even better than part I. I actually enjoyed the mehfil with all the greats like first part, did not feel it was overindulgence of songs. πŸ˜Š

Edited by sameerph - 5 years ago