Posted: 5 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

stunning ladies
Ruby7 thumbnail
finally got the time to pen down some of  my thoughts for meera intv with Raj Baddhan
it was a lovely intv and better than i was expecting.. good to see some our questions being asked

the intro Raj gave meera was bang on. 

Meera is so well spoken and like always she manages to put forward her views in a very sensible manner. She is very real and someone who one can connect with

She praised the show and we can feel once again with her words that the show holds a special place in her life  bec its been a 3 yr journey and she has grown with the show. 

Meera mentioned that she knew about the leap and she already told the team her decision of exiting. her continuing for some time post leap and the hand over approach does look professional from her side, but the makers should have planned this all better. They could have brought new chakor post leap and started fresh if they were so keen to continue the show with 10 yr leap, showing meera exit as chakor after 6 weeks of the leap, still wont help the ratings and those who want to quit will quit watching anyways. she did it out of respect even though she didnt want to do, i respect meera outlook and we know she was under a lot of pressure, hats of to her for coming out stronger and being so professional at the same time. 

Edited by Ruby7 - 5 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
i am glad she has got some good time now to pamper herself. she surely deserves it. she will obviously miss udaan set and team but we know she has got some great memories from the show and the show has helped her grow as an actress and she can surely use all the skills in her next role. 
hope she does perform at gpa, but i dont trust the channel. if it does not happen, i hope she performs somewhere else, she is an awesome dancer. 

she spoke well for her co stars, like always. i am liking Meera Tanya bonding too. 

love what she said for her fans, she does understand whatever we say for her, its bec we love and care for her

once again loved her honesty for the Ragkor pair, she echoed sentiments of some fans. yes ragkor had all the potential. 

she stated that she is in talks and she will be back soon with either web show or tv show. i hope its tv show first then web show 

lets see and hope for the best

a sweet intv, 

Edited by Ruby7 - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely one Ruby.  enjoyed reading it.  thanks
LuvSSever thumbnail
As always enjoyed reading your take on her intv Ruby. you have written lovely. 

oh yes the intro I forgot to mention. you rightly mentioned. Raj gave a very good intro.. 'The lady in demand' indeed we are awaiting to hear from her.

And right before the show commences, before his intro, last song played there was 'Enna sona kyu rab ne banaya'

I was like even that was apt 😳😊

I too wish its a TV show first but same time wish her to explore all platforms.

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
Uma i know what you mean about her exploring different platforms, but she wi lhave to consider different factors 
In the intv she also stated that she has qualms in playing negative roles be she was to explore everything.  That's a good approach be actors/actresses should be willing to experiment..its more challenging that way.
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruby7

Uma i know what you mean about her exploring different platforms, but she wi lhave to consider different factors 

In the intv she also stated that she has qualms in playing negative roles be she was to explore everything.  That's a good approach be actors/actresses should be willing to experiment..its more challenging that way.

true and I liked the way she said I have thick eyebrows and imitated to be a vamp  ha ha that was so so cuteπŸ˜†
Ruby7 thumbnail
Yeah that was cute sumi. Negative characters can be interesting if written well.