Harshad's birthday post for Namita - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
He is lovee! I hope he will remain avtive on social media after bepannaah also!
That is such a sweet message  😃
Happy Birthday Namita!!
Edited by pooja-menon - 5 years ago
Originally posted by alanta

Rajesh Anchal and Iqbal were still working with him at the time of their birthdays, he can wish them directly. But Namita has finished her work and not on sets anymore so ek detailed wish toh banta hein.

Aanchal was in Delhi on her birthday. Remember they teased Shehzad during the live chat
Originally posted by alizia_malik

Such a sweet and long message. They have good bond. I am happy that we got something on his SM😆

The length of the message was so sweet! She had a big hand in his Insta posts and he mentions that. They played man and wife and he adored her!

Im sure on a different show these 2 together would have made a great pairing actually cos they look really nice together!

Aww i feel happy he is back :))
I just find them too cute together man. Such a beautiful couple they made. They actually convinced me to see them as best friends turned lovers turned man and wife. 😳 and I think to compare their chemistry with jenshad will be too unfair. 
Hope to see them soon.
Either of the two couples would do I guess..😃
Agreed Such a lovely! and Heart whelming Wish
Tfs.
This guy's a sweetheart.
A sweet wish indeed,namita does seem all these things he mentioned about her.She is a good actress too and the dynamics between the lead characters of her previous show were really cute and refreshing and both namita and the male actor had potrayed them well.
Thts a very sweet gesture n her reply was equally sweet n true...
He's on a mission to complete his 100 post aim thus year... i hope n wish he post some puc from BB with Salman too...❤️
Originally posted by tirchinazar

Harshad didnt wish Rajesh, Aanchal or Iqbal. Daal mein kuch kaala hai
Namita has a long time boyfriend Tushar Sharma.
Anyway he kid-zoned her in his post..they gives me sibling vibes.