Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
is there a thread for mpm3?
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..natasha..

is there a thread for mpm3?

Nopes...but you can post stuff of that here itself 😊  Trailer of the same has already been posted...chk the previous page 😛
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

MPM3 Trailer

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U70c9_Ed8k[/YOUTUBE]

super excited...hopefully it is as good as MPM1 and better than MpM2
Swapnil-mukta have sizzling chemistry 😳

just cant wait for 7th december

it seems 7th december is Raghav(swapnil's son)/1st birthday 😳
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

more important I think is - why subodh accepted such serial. This is certainly not a great or lifetime role for him. He has enough of money, fame & work on his hands. Justification given by him for doing serial is not convincing enough. 

yeh and evenif he accept such the he should have insist to make his character memorable😕 that much power he hold as successful actor!
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

this post is  not at all related to zee marathi or any other show which is running on zee marathi.but i m so excited after reading this news, that i just couldn't resist myself form posting it here.my two most favorite actresses are going to work together.

and they are...MADHURI DIXIT❤️ AND SAKSHI TANWAR❤️

the movie is directed by Ayushyman Khurana's wife.

I am dancing🥳

here are the more details:

BollywoodLife was the first to break the news of Madhuri Dixit being finalised to play the lead in Tahira Kashyap's directorial debut. The women-centric movie will see Dixit playing a mother. And now as per the latest update that we've got, it's not just Dixit leading the cast. According to our exclusive information, there is going to be another strong actor, along with Dixit, who will play the central character. Sakshi Tanwar, best known as Parvati Bhabhi from the iconic Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii has joined the cast for the upcoming movie. "Sakshi is a powerhouse performer. The character that she'll be playing demanded much subtlety which makers thought only she could pull off," a source close to the development revealed to us exclusively. Tanwar delivered a power-packed performance in 2015's Dangal that starred Aamir Khan in the lead, along with Fatima Sana Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra.

The source further reveals that along with Dixit, even Sakshi will be playing a mother onscreen. The narrative is about two mothers and their relationship with their daughters. "Her character will be as important as Dixit," the source implies. This won't be the first time that Sakshi, who was last seen in 2018's Mohalla Assi, will play a mother on screen. However, this time will be more special as this is the first time that she will play a mother after becoming a mother in real lifeas well.

mishkil88 thumbnail
@Ilu - you can post all sorts of posts here. This is general discussion thread. Otherwise also there are threads of other channels not part of zee but they are part of the forum. So pls do keep posting whatever you like ! Edited by mishkil88 - 5 years ago
Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

this post is  not at all related to zee marathi or any other show which is running on zee marathi.but i m so excited after reading this news, that i just couldn't resist myself form posting it here.my two most favorite actresses are going to work together.

and they are...MADHURI DIXIT❤️ AND SAKSHI TANWAR❤️

the movie is directed by Ayushyman Khurana's wife.

I am dancing🥳

here are the more details:

BollywoodLife was the first to break the news of Madhuri Dixit being finalised to play the lead in Tahira Kashyap's directorial debut. The women-centric movie will see Dixit playing a mother. And now as per the latest update that we've got, it's not just Dixit leading the cast. According to our exclusive information, there is going to be another strong actor, along with Dixit, who will play the central character. Sakshi Tanwar, best known as Parvati Bhabhi from the iconic Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii has joined the cast for the upcoming movie. "Sakshi is a powerhouse performer. The character that she'll be playing demanded much subtlety which makers thought only she could pull off," a source close to the development revealed to us exclusively. Tanwar delivered a power-packed performance in 2015's Dangal that starred Aamir Khan in the lead, along with Fatima Sana Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra.

The source further reveals that along with Dixit, even Sakshi will be playing a mother onscreen. The narrative is about two mothers and their relationship with their daughters. "Her character will be as important as Dixit," the source implies. This won't be the first time that Sakshi, who was last seen in 2018's Mohalla Assi, will play a mother on screen. However, this time will be more special as this is the first time that she will play a mother after becoming a mother in real lifeas well.

Fantastic. Don't think these two have ever worked together. 

Edited by Notafan - 5 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
@notafan: till date both the actresses have not worked together.
but both r very talented and it will be absolute delight to watch these two together on big screen.❤️

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
satish rajvade back in action,this time with marathi play produced by pushkar shrotri,a perfect murder based on alfred hichcock,i think humraz was d movie based on this novel if i m not mistaking(akshay khanna was d best in tbis movie).other stars r pushkar,shweta pendse.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RPRRR42

satish rajvade back in action,this time with marathi play produced by pushkar shrotri,a perfect murder based on alfred hichcock,i think humraz was d movie based on this novel if i m not mistaking(akshay khanna was d best in tbis movie).other stars r pushkar,shweta pendse.

Good to know that. Thanks RPRR...however there were 2 humraaz. One was Rajkumar, Sunil Dutt starter old movie and other as you mentioned about Akshaye Khanna and Bobby deol. However Akshay & bobby's humraaz was poor copy of Hitchcock's dial m for murder but old Humraaz had better story and setup.