Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What should I say have no words all over experienced was like ups and downs how they discover themselves being each other true soul mates completely different from other's story.. complicated one but at the end it's a new beginning.. superb.. mind blowing couldn't believe it crossed century.. and it's last part anyway it has to end for the new ones waiting for it season 4.. will really gonna missed this one badly.. nest of lickgor the new upcoming ones.. all I can say you deserve it.. it's always worth it reading the updates.. I kept waiting for lfr update now I know I can't wait because it's end.. how am I suppose to wait for the next one
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on thread 9!!! 

thanks for sharing this amazing FF with us! 

of cos want to read next season! already waiting! 😃

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dii commented on blog 
Also had requested you something 
If you like it then please do tell me 

Can't wait for next season 
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm  what should I say about this ff 
It's all roll coaster ride for me with maaneet
Gosh I hated maan at beginning hurting geet so much 
Now he is the Savior of her and even her soulmate  now he want happiness for her  and it's all bec of our cutie maanant she reunit them 
I am ready for new season 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Last Part

sad that this has now ended! really enjoyed reading this FF!

Marvelous update! beautifully written! 

glad that Arjun is back! emotional moments! happy for them! 

Liked Geet's thoughts! nice that they decided to name the baby Yash! Geet's life has certainly changed for the better! of cos Maan will never hurt Geet ever! everyone is looking forward to something! 

the family is so close and together! 

great that Annie, the baby and the Arjun will be staying at KM! 

can understand why Geet wants another baby! surprised that Maan refused! adore the bond between Geet and Arpita! Geet confided in Arpita! 

Geet was right that its between Maan and her! 

Geet upset and Maan knows! hated that Maan hurt himself as he hurt Geet! her anger is justified

finally Maan revealed the reason! her health is more important! love that he wants Geet to complete her studies! respect Maan for this! Adore Maaneet! 

Maan is indeed her love, soul mate and savior! 

perfect ending!!!!⭐️

👏

Please post epilogues!!!! 

Looking forward to season 4!!!! 😃

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super update baby but last part 😔 truly it's an amazing journey of maaneet . their story has started with hate & revenge but end with love . geet's destroyer became her savior . now they are lover they soulmates , geet knew maan loves her so much & viceversa . mannat baby is so cute & indeed she is an angel , she changed everything . annie arjun are ready to start their new life with their baby . Vikram & NT are waiting for their second child , pinky adi marriage fixed . all is well now...and geet wanted to become mother again & she told her wish to maan but maan rejected her wish & that hurt geet so much cos first time she wanted something from him . Arpita sensed her sadness & asked her , though she told everything to her but stopped her to speak to maan . family celebrated geet's birthday but she was unhappy & maan knew the reason . later he told her why he rejected her wish , geet was overwhelmed . due to maan's wish geet has started her study , she knew her maan is always with her as her husband as her lover as her life & as her savior .
baby ek epilogue bhi chaiye 
and waiting for LFR 4 😃 
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. I was thinking why your keep on writing parts for this story when it should have finished long back but u proved me wrong by your updates. Loved the beautiful update. Lust for revenge always ends with beautiful life after revenge.
No words about your write up
An another feather to your writer cap
zida thumbnail
Superb last pt
I going to miss this
Anni and Arjun relation is improving
NT and vikeam also happy
Geet wish for next baby
But maan denied
Geet upset
Arpita ask geet about her mod
Geet tell arpita about her problem
But she don't want that anyone interfere in her and maan relationship
I like arpita and geet bonding
Maan want geet complete her education
And also tell geet what dr said
Waooo
Geet join college again
I am so happy
For L4R 4
Waiting 4 start
taahir004 thumbnail
Congratulations you have reached Thread 9 
that's simply amazing 
taahir004 thumbnail
Phenomenal Chapter 

Oh I just loved Geet's POV especially when she talks about Annie and Arjun
Arjun had always loved Annie but stepped out of the way so his brother Yash
could get his love , Annie loved Yash yet she hated him for the work he was involved in but that sweet sour relation gave birth to life and it was a major struggle for Annie to accept reality and be happy with her pregnancy but now that she has given birth to a baby boy having Arjun by her side she can slowly learn to love Arjun and I'm sure they will be happy in their lives with baby Yash 

Naintara and Vikram are also expecting their second child and they both hoping it maybe a girl child to complete their little family
while Pinky and Adi are looking forward to their marriage and their future life and I do think they are of the most fortunate couples as all the heavy troubles are over they only have to make their marriage a success which is also tough
but with understanding , respect and love they can sail through

Maan and Geet have come a very long way ,a complete circle indeed, both were destroyed
Maan by others while Geet by him yet both fought , struggled and walked through the thorny path overcame all threats posed to them , they truly experienced every hurdle life threw at them including lots of dangers .
yet at the same time stood before their daughter Mannat with love filled hearts
in time both grew to love and understand each other , respect each other and with that in mind Geet ask Maan for a second baby but instead of explaining her , he just became furious at the thought that once again she would sacrifice her life for family and him and that is not want he wanted for her
Maan has once snatched her livelihood from her so now he wants his wife fulfilling her dreams and then later they can have a second child but Maan had also spoken to her doctor and Geet's body is weak and this time he does not want to risk her life for anything
when Geet ask Maan who am I to you , his reply there was so much possessiveness , love and fear its something touching actually seeing how much Geet now means to him , he knew he hurt his wife so decides to punish himself but its great that both of them cleared the hurt this misunderstanding brought
Maan indeed took a great step forward been a firm and stronger pillar for his wife making sure she completes her studies and encouraging her because even he knew what feelings and thoughts were running in her mind but true now she needs not be scared as he is there by her side to protect her for always

and yes I'm looking forward to LFR4