Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for the news interview , Hope they continue the show. I am very positive what apurva says is true & hope they do work on it..
Hope and pray fingers crossed. He is the main triggers for Bepanaah wishing him luck and surely see him back agaiin in the show & he lovea Harshad and Jennifer 😊 .. he loves Bepanaah
Sabi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I would love weekly format! That can give much better content. Less stress on actors and writers too! Please let that happen and not go off air completely
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think because his wife is in Sitara, i am sure he has been getting dms from fans and somehow there was no news from the media when he returned for a second round. 
His words as far his role is concerned isn't twisted but there is more to that voot and tv statement which looks like the ball is in Jenshad's couet.

he did mention earlier that he has signed ekta's web series and he is going to be very busy.   He came back for a limited period, must have adjusted his dates to accomodate BP.  

Purpose of his sudden entry in the place is solved, why he came , what was his intention is clear.  Rajveer is HH's illegimate son who just wanted revenge and is arrested.  So his role ia closed.

What is left post papa hooda's murder, Poosh's death ?  which was kept hanging and now it is made to look like an accident.  Arnoor is also is like hung curd.  From all angles they can ask for an extension of 20 episodes so that they give closure to all their characters.  For one major track colors want to shift BP to Voot ? Or they are looking ar Season 2 with a different story cum format and channel is asking BP to be continued on TV.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Also to add, Voot runs 3 to 4 ads in their half hr shows and i think 6 to 8 ads in Naagin. No idea about Voot originals
If they shift to Voot and play even i ads, ad revenue shld come, sponsors need to be piched for a one mnth old extension track. Income no idea but expenses will be the same ?

A new season can be more beneficial in the long run subject to all agreeing upon terms and conditions 

Colors has BB and DEM hanging over their heads, the new upcoming shows do not look cheap. At this point and time colors financials also maybe tight. It is unfortunate that everything is in a mess.  Still if the channel has mentioned online then they are trying to cash on the  popularity of this screen jodi and international markets will prefer BP over Naagin, so it wants to take a chance but if everyone has their own pov then it is very difficult to come to a conculsion.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It wud be great if Bepannaah gets a weekend slot either on TV or on voot, dt way Jenshad can pursue other things too.