Meri Hanikarak Biwi

Will we get to see...

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Will we get to see BhaBoo wedding track ?

leap is coming soon.If they show Bhaboo wedding track we may get some nice AkhIra moments.

Bhaavik brought fake serialwala pandit in AkhIra marriage so will we see Bhaavik doing some Chanchal bahu Akash  serial stuff during his wedding ? πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionn thumbnail
So bhoomi bhavik gets married today... & I read a news that ira will meet an accident soon... Ohh no bechara Akhilesh ...
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scorpionn

So bhoomi bhavik gets married today... & I read a news that ira will meet an accident soon... Ohh no bechara Akhilesh ...

Bhaboo got married in hospital ..their subh mangal savdhaani se vivaah sampann.Only thing missing.. Vallabh wasnt present there.
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This hurried hospital wedding of Bhoomi and Bhavik was a dampener .πŸ˜”
This was the next best track going on in MHB and the viewers had expected it to turn out better. There was ample scope to show really beautiful and cute romantic moments between the couple and their wedding could have been another big happy turn of events in the show. πŸ˜³

But instead the makers have put all their ideas and concentration into this stupid silly and ridiculous Baba track, which was completely unnecessary and I think nobody is liking it.

There have been negative comments on other platforms as well that the tracks currently being shown are meaningless, regressive and uninteresting, to say the least.
Scorpionn thumbnail
Agree with you.. I'm  big fan of MHB but this bangaru baba track & Monica.. Duplicate pushpa track I didn't liked both of them but I hope after leap we will get to see some Akhira moments... Akhira romance... Anyways the entry of akhiras daughter was grand that promo reminds me of first episode where they introduced Akhilesh... They are introducing his daughter in the same way they introduced Akhilesh 
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you.. I'm  big fan of MHB but this bangaru baba track & Monica.. Duplicate pushpa track I didn't liked both of them but I hope after leap we will get to see some Akhira moments... Akhira romance... Anyways the entry of akhiras daughter was grand that promo reminds me of first episode where they introduced Akhilesh... They are introducing his daughter in the same way they introduced Akhilesh 

Very true dear. Their daughter's entry is definitely grand, just like Akhilesh's entry back in the 1st episode. Hope this will open newer prospects in terms of plot and story. So much can be shown that is high on emotional content. I can't help but imagine the scene when Akhilesh and Ira will reunite again. β€οΈ

Frankly speaking, even the makers know that unless they show Akhira's anguish and longing for each other, the interest can't be retained. So they have to separate again & again and go through so much pain and emotional trauma because of being separated.
And this will increase us viewer's anguish as well as the TRPsπŸ˜‰

So, Three Cheers for a new beginning  πŸ˜› and enjoy till the time they don't mess up againπŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Very true dear. Their daughter's entry is definitely grand, just like Akhilesh's entry back in the 1st episode. Hope this will open newer prospects in terms of plot and story. So much can be shown that is high on emotional content. I can't help but imagine the scene when Akhilesh and Ira will reunite again.  ❀️

Frankly speaking, even the makers know that unless they show Akhira's anguish and longing for each other, the interest can't be retained. So they have to separate again & again and go through so much pain and emotional trauma because of being separated.
And this will increase us viewer's anguish as well as the TRPsπŸ˜‰

So, Three Cheers for a new beginning  πŸ˜› and enjoy till the time they don't mess up againπŸ˜†

Right fake Pushpa track & Baba track not good.Though I dont mind Ira going through AI ..the only thing this baba shouldnt be used for AkhIra sepration he shouldnt be ther shouldnt be any baba track in the first place makers should have thought some other big cause for their sepration.I like the actor though he could have been used for some otjet character cameo Gullu ka kli gaowala uncle instead of baba πŸ˜†.Anyways new chapter new hopes πŸ˜†
Edited by SymphonyStar - 5 years ago
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yeah actually Akhira Milan will be a treat to watch because as we know both of them gives beautiful expressions... & in most of the scenes karan does talking with his eyes... & that scene will also be a treat to watch when he gets to know that mishri is his daughter..i think mishri is her petname her name is akira 
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Yeah actually Akhira Milan will be a treat to watch because as we know both of them gives beautiful expressions... & in most of the scenes karan does talking with his eyes... & that scene will also be a treat to watch when he gets to know that mishri is his daughter..i think mishri is her petname her name is akira 

.Karan's eyes β€οΈ he has most beautiful eyes I have seen of all actors till now.I noticed in detail in AkhIra first eyelock scene in train... Akhilesh eyes not only beautiful but has honesty & innocene in them.Karan's eyes & his expression very fit for honest pure character like Akhilesh.😊 In this scene I even had feeling as if I am seeing a baby's innocent eyes πŸ€£
Mishri re Mishri πŸ˜† now that you talk of AkhIra's daughter name I recalled a scene btwn Pushpa & Gullu on boat ..Pushpa mentioned why she kept his name Gullu bcoz his squeals sweet like sweetdish gulgula .. in same way Ira might have kept daughter's name Mishri seeing her sweet smile.
Scorpionn thumbnail
yeah do you remember episode 90 when he sends ira back to home b4 giving interview & when he comes back he starts missing her & then he feels ira is with him & takes a turn around him that scene & judai song in background... I watched that scene for so many times just to observe his eyes... & in romantic scenes also he emote with eyes that scene in Diwali episode when he hugs ira from behind & asks kaha he aapka sindoor & ira looks down & he looks straight in mirror... That scene was just love iras shyness & his eyes full of love...  That scene is one of my most favorite... & actually I observed innocence in his eyes in Malaysia episodes when he sees ira in his T-shirt... In that scene he looks at her with affection not with lust...