Rajma idli daily rantingz - Page 5

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ravf

Dt is shooting today.Then y bd

Multiple shooting... 
One here and one there..

Maybe Ishita is at lawyers ...ya kaand...

Hospital..main kuch hoga..boom..Aloo and chuhi to be shown pregnant..that where it is heading .story ready for next..

Ufff...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bscorp13

I don't think both the leads want to upset the PH by quitting...esp since DT is already shooting with the same PH for her much publicised web drama...and KP for some stupid reason only works with BT..
.so shooting as per their comfort...if they are missing shoots etc then it's unprofessional..but I think last week there were quite a few scenes of both together...so it's just a total lack of interest all over. .hence BDs and no coherent writing and scheduling...

What's funny to observe is for a section of fans ..how one sctor taking leaves and shooting as per convenience is called 'deserving cos of the person's past professionalism...and the other lead doing the same thing is unprofessional and a conspiracy ...
And vice versa too...lolzzz...actually for the first time I see both DT and KP doing the same thing ...

Just that one of them does the same things with a smile and while entertaining the media and fans constantly..while the other does the same thing under the radar and in a reclusive manner ...so speculations spread far and wide and one becomes a hero making most of the situation..while the other is painted a villain for letting down everyone..hilarious  😆

One becoming the hero and the other being potrayed as a villain is nothing new Pb despite both having equal amount of flaws..
Edited by Meghna_IshRa - 5 years ago
kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ravf

Dt is shooting today.Then y bd

Yesterday DT didn't shoot. 
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
These 2 latest interviews answers all of YHM fans questions.

How much do they (KP, DT and Production House) respects YHM fans.

DT's interview and answer on Karan and her interviews and slot timings 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqFGGdWFaxV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lttb3ph7p9sp

Karan's interview and answer on YHM fans (2nd video) ... I found His expression a bit off when this question was popped at him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp31WyIF6Z-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16e5kn8y48vmc
kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kanajigokul

Yesterday DT didn't shoot. 

Yesterday segments were from Sunday shoot. That's why KP was missing. In today's segment, DT was missing as yesterday she didn't shoot. So I think...DT taking offs on week days and KP on Sunday. 
     Soo many incidents happened in Ishra daughters life, but s till we didn't get a proper IshRa conversation/emotional scene. This is very strange, as it is highly ended for this situation. 
priyanka_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: svati12

UMT..

evrythng flips in front of mahila morcha n poluce...
n police arrests sudha...
both DT KP r dere in d segment in a scene wid aditi..

At least they showed gud prevailing over negativity at least once...otherwise it's always d opposite which is d norm in yhm... Maybe for a greater kaand either of IshRa will go to jail😆
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqFGGdWFaxV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lttb3ph7p9sp

Karan's interview and answer on YHM fans (2nd video) ... I found His expression a bit off when this question was popped at him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp31WyIF6Z-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16e5kn8y48vmc

First both were different questions..DT in her expression and tone ckearcl said she loves old scenes of ishra..not new ones softly...

KP question was about - say something to yhm fans?

So both are in same page, both cannot leave yhm in middle ya ditch Ekta...

Both had sadness...for what yhm has become..I wonder ex takla writing here..

DT clearly said date and timings are different..so blame on production and creative team who handles this...

Both had off mivememo and not happy with yhm..and star plus
Edited by sreeu12345 - 5 years ago
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Just saw both and don't see anything worth dissecting here...
The Show Has run for 6 yrs and their answers are very normal IMO...don't see any conspiracies brewing here for sure...
And if one has seen interviews of them in the past 5 yrs I don't see anything drastically different in their expressions too...

Honestly with all the drama floating around..I said this earlier..3 weeks back and now too..DivAn may be a lot of things and they may inwardly be bored by the track and the show too...but they have been very very professional purely from the show and being it's actors pov..
Rarely heard of shoot cancellations because of any tantrums..there was one episode in year 1 and since there haven't...
Rarely heard of the leads threatening to leave etc or spread too many such rumours ..
Even rumours about both leads not getting on with each other has been treated most professionally by both by never allowing it to show onscreen ever...

Right now ..I doubt the actors have too much say in when to use BDs and when not to..and to dictate terms of production..even if they are superstars or whatever ...
So what's happening is just the PH playing smart..cutting costs..using BDs..and actors making use of the time in other ways...likr people do on their notice period in jobs..take your personal leaves..do personal work etc...

I personally think it's reading too much into things..because the shows writing sucks..tracks are boring and there is a sword hanging of the show ending soon..all leading to baseless speculation...

SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dono saath mein shoot karke kya fayda
Both just standing like statues watching mahila morcha drama.

In my opinion 90  percent blame goes ph&cvs and 10% blame goes to divan
Edited by SandyaKranthi - 5 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bscorp13

Just saw both and don't see anything worth dissecting here...
The Show Has run for 6 yrs and their answers are very normal IMO...don't see any conspiracies brewing here for sure...
And if one has seen interviews of them in the past 5 yrs I don't see anything drastically different in their expressions too...

Honestly with all the drama floating around..I said this earlier..3 weeks back and now too..DivAn may be a lot of things and they may inwardly be bored by the track and the show too...but they have been very very professional purely from the show and being it's actors pov..
Rarely heard of shoot cancellations because of any tantrums..there was one episode in year 1 and since there haven't...
Rarely heard of the leads threatening to leave etc or spread too many such rumours ..
Even rumours about both leads not getting on with each other has been treated most professionally by both by never allowing it to show onscreen ever...

Right now ..I doubt the actors have too much say in when to use BDs and when not to..and to dictate terms of production..even if they are superstars or whatever ...
So what's happening is just the PH playing smart..cutting costs..using BDs..and actors making use of the time in other ways...likr people do on their notice period in jobs..take your personal leaves..do personal work etc...

I personally think it's reading too much into things..because the shows writing sucks..tracks are boring and there is a sword hanging of the show ending soon..all leading to baseless speculation...

DT's interview reveals that how badly are their slot timings messed up.

Now is it really the actors other commitments which has messed up their timings or is it the production house who has done that.

And KP's expressions was some what of fed up.