AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
πŸ˜† gosh what was the scene of the phone being thrown and samarth throwing the diya tray like a frisbe and my poor kartik falling down...i am still laughing at that scene oh my god...
Gah when will samarth go away his sucha a head ache πŸ˜†  all the episodes are so samarth centric its so boring watching him like this

Entire week we had no kaira scenes uncle rajan aunty bhavna and the rest of yeh rishta team please compensate usπŸ˜†
we watched all this samarth nonsence with so much patience please give us some solid kaira scenes

The only thing i liked was dadi opening her mouth and asking everyone to walk away from akhil shes right they should 

and kartik was right as well when he said we shudn have to prove ourselves like this...when akhil blamed naira for putting ideas in kartik's head that made no sense to me πŸ˜† if naira hated u bro...ur kid would be in jail never even having met anmolπŸ˜† how dumb can u get... akhil is beyond frustrating to watch i wish kartik screamed at him for telling naira off...naira just remained silent and stared at him πŸ˜† i think she was stunned at how much of stupidity was coming out of his mouth

i am looking forward to monday because manish caught his ladla's face and i think that will be his breaking point u dont mess with his sonπŸ˜†...or his son's beauty 

For pushing kartik and making him fall down and getting him accused of shit i want samarth  to fall down for real and get burnt for real(his character lol not the actor)... he must face real time karma...
I hope naira does something he really has targeted poor kartik way too much i may say alot about kartik but i am mostly joking i love him just as much as naira but i dnt like seeing him accused of theft and tampering and hurting people 
😭
stop it leave him alone

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

πŸ˜† gosh what was the scene of the phone being thrown and samarth throwing the diya tray like a frisbe and my poor kartik falling down...i am still laughing at that scene oh my god...

Gah when will samarth go away his sucha a head ache πŸ˜†  all the episodes are so samarth centric its so boring watching him like this

Entire week we had no kaira scenes uncle rajan aunty bhavna and the rest of yeh rishta team please compensate usπŸ˜†
we watched all this samarth nonsence with so much patience please give us some solid kaira scenes

The only thing i liked was dadi opening her mouth and asking everyone to walk away from akhil shes right they should 

and kartik was right as well when he said we shudn have to prove ourselves like this...when akhil blamed naira for putting ideas in kartik's head that made no sense to me πŸ˜† if naira hated u bro...ur kid would be in jail never even having met anmolπŸ˜† how dumb can u get... akhil is beyond frustrating to watch i wish kartik screamed at him for telling naira off...naira just remained silent and stared at him πŸ˜† i think she was stunned at how much of stupidity was coming out of his mouth

i am looking forward to monday because manish caught his ladla's face and i think that will be his breaking point u dont mess with his sonπŸ˜†...or his son's beauty 

For pushing kartik and making him fall down and getting him accused of shit i want samarth  to fall down for real and get burnt for real(his character lol not the actor)... he must face real time karma...
I hope naira does something he really has targeted poor kartik way too much i may say alot about kartik but i am mostly joking i love him just as much as naira but i dnt like seeing him accused of theft and tampering and hurting people 
😭
stop it leave him alone

i agree , akhilesh seems to be too much delusional means  he was always like this blaming naira for kartik action , i wish naira shld have taken the phone it would have not burned and the evidence would be in memory card. but kartik was on the point that he had no need to prove how much they care...becoz its what family is about. yes there is sometimes need to show but not real proofs i hope luv kush tell their mom what they heard. and naira and kartik should have u kne used that button camera whcih are used on sting operation.

the camera's would be in kartik's clothes and then they would have just left locked akhil in a room and forcely shown him , if not him then atleast surekha but alas this was not the case. I was so wishing to see kaira's moments but πŸ˜• dil ke armaan ansuo mein beh gye..

I wish after akhilesh pushed kartik , manish would man up and tell to stay away . Dadi did the right thing by slapping him and to tell others to leave him alone. he deserves it. YRKKH was always about love and family this smarth is bringing so much hatred and that evil music. thus trp is lowest right now. I just dont understand , means he wanted house he got it . he wanted the jwels he got it . he wanted the money he got it. why this frustation ??? why so much of hatred . he is in my bad person list for now. 

naira loooked so shocked to see kartik this way...but yar he is right , about you know not leaving him alone. This is called fighting for love.huh but he could  have done this with naira also. dusring the divorce  
i just hope all that pics were because they leave the house and go to maheshwari . they should just leave him alone. manish and kartik are enough to build a company so let him be

Also that comment on naira was so bad i am like man she is ur daughter's angel . she saved her life , fought for her, if she wanted she would have snatched the love of her life away by u knw creating misunderstanding and adding fuel to the fire. she could revenge her mother. she could have u knw destroyed ur life by turning ur own kids against u and using them .there are atleast 50 possibilities of her ruining ur life but u end up blaming her...thats stooping so low...SMH

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

i agree , akhilesh seems to be too much delusional means  he was always like this blaming naira for kartik action , i wish naira shld have taken the phone it would have not burned and the evidence would be in memory card. but kartik was on the point that he had no need to prove how much they care...becoz its what family is about. yes there is sometimes need to show but not real proofs i hope luv kush tell their mom what they heard. and naira and kartik should have u kne used that button camera whcih are used on sting operation.

-- Dont the goenkas have camera's installed in the house i think that would be enough to get samarth 

the camera's would be in kartik's clothes and then they would have just left locked akhil in a room and forcely shown him , if not him then atleast surekha but alas this was not the case. I was so wishing to see kaira's moments but πŸ˜• dil ke armaan ansuo mein beh gye..

--I saw kartik smile and thought oh thank god this samarth's drama will end now but i was heavily disappointed with what transpired afterwards...

I wish after akhilesh pushed kartik , manish would man up and tell to stay away . Dadi did the right thing by slapping him and to tell others to leave him alone. he deserves it. YRKKH was always about love and family this smarth is bringing so much hatred and that evil music. thus trp is lowest right now. I just dont understand , means he wanted house he got it . he wanted the jwels he got it . he wanted the money he got it. why this frustation ??? why so much of hatred . he is in my bad person list for now. 

--I think manish will finally speak...i have hope coz in the precap kartik he caught kartik's face its similar to the scene of naitik pushing kartik away and manish entering the show guns blazing at whoever tried to hurt kartik i think its finally time that manish spoke up...how is he shutting his mouth this long... kartik is getting blamed for everything for no reason and his not even batting and eyelash just crying and pitying himself

naira loooked so shocked to see kartik this way...but yar he is right , about you know not leaving him alone. This is called fighting for love.huh but he could  have done this with naira also. dusring the divorce  
i just hope all that pics were because they leave the house and go to maheshwari . they should just leave him alone. manish and kartik are enough to build a company so let him be

--Manish should take his whole family and leave...and be like he is done...akhil wants everything have it but he wont stand seeing his family being insulted again and again...
Kartik really tried with kartik but u cnt force a horse to drink the water let akhil have what he wants i think he will have it all and realize he has nothing

Also that comment on naira was so bad i am like man she is ur daughter's angel . she saved her life , fought for her, if she wanted she would have snatched the love of her life away by u knw creating misunderstanding and adding fuel to the fire. she could revenge her mother. she could have u knw destroyed ur life by turning ur own kids against u and using them .there are atleast 50 possibilities of her ruining ur life but u end up blaming her...thats stooping so low...SMH
--Yep i was supporting him but his just a zombie he has thoughts he just does what someone else tells him weak stupid empty man...he needs a life

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Feel bad for you dear..but do you think kaira alone can run the show with the repetitive romance scene ? Agreed they dont have intelligent writers but minimum they can shoot the given scenes normally withour Ny bakwas ? Thats too much to ask for..

Again kaira mu will be played out , probably this time , a drama to expose the new.villain . But the show is dead for me..kuch zyada hi bakwas dikhayi

Btw i just saw nairas latest dayan inspired look..in pink
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Feel bad for you dear..but do you think kaira alone can run the show with the repetitive romance scene ? Agreed they dont have intelligent writers but minimum they can shoot the given scenes normally withour Ny bakwas ? Thats too much to ask for..

-- Lol i dont want kaira to run the show on their own my poor babies work enough as it is... but i dont want a bunch of episodes in a cluster all based on a character i dont even like...i would prefer keesh and singhania actually having problems... if only keesh stopped acting so wishy washy ...they glossed over their problems and had a milan that made zero sense πŸ˜†  and made me hate them more...i want others to have tracks...like manish dealing with his own shit(aka akhil)... kaira could have been on honeymoon this whole time it would have been a nice respite seeing them happy normal far away...before coming and having to act like superheros

Again kaira mu will be played out , probably this time , a drama to expose the new.villain . But the show is dead for me..kuch zyada hi bakwas dikhayi

--No lolπŸ˜† i dont want to see that...nor do i want to see kaira's morality lectures i cnt stand itπŸ˜† ...kaira mu wouldnt make sense at this stage...even if they separated or anything... akhil will probably say how dare kartik try and steal my thunder of separating from manish and the family πŸ˜† it wont add any value to it...because akhil doesnt care about anyone but himself...what would be nice is just leaving akhil and all walking out... and letting him realize what he lost...the fastest way to make someone realize or value anything is taking it away from them... like look at the divorced duo they πŸ˜†  stuck to each other like glue after divorce ...manish and akhil will have tea too after they separate and then start stalking each other

Btw i just saw nairas latest dayan inspired look..in pink

--Lol πŸ˜† her hair looked like she ddn brush it and she just got up

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

Fireiswithinus thumbnail

Oh man i am so dumbstruck, you should write yrkkh instead of cvs. 
Hey, did u see the new promo... Where gayu is back. God knows what so called twist they will show. 

Me too everything u said is so point... I want them back as cheery kaira... 
Thank you for writing this i couldnt stop laughingπŸ˜†