Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Silently reading the fan wars of bollywood forum. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

My favorite memory on IF is the most recent one, the thread 'Katrina has a cameo again in Zero' and the bawal that happened between the fan groups. πŸ˜³

aisa kya??? 😈Fir toh next time ticket lagega..🀑..no muft ka entertainment😎
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
BM Vs Dudwale...🀣

Edited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago
GrrrrG thumbnail
Sana Soufi's trolling πŸ€£ 
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

BM Vs Dudwale... 🀣

Hahaha this one was super funny. I don't know but to me this was my introduction to the famous hahahahaha threads on this forum.

OT : I had the best time on big boss Tamil forum mostly thanks to Oviya. Bollywood one has to Sonam's wedding hands down. I also loved silent reading the goss threads. Wish they didn't have to shut it down. I also enjoy the music threads, especially since it helped me to find new music to liste n although most are old BW songs which I ended up liking alot. Also adding on are those threads on depression and me too(members one not BW one) Otherwise this place is a nasty place with all the fandom war and exchange of cheap words towards members especially the recent posts from FOD was shocking to me. Never thought I had interacted with a psycho. Despite not the level of Sonam wedding thread, I'm still going back to Deepveer wedding thread for more pictures and videos.
GrrrrG thumbnail
Sonam's wedding thread as well . πŸ˜† Punjabis really know how to have fun  

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

I enjoyed the drama over Legend, that was an amusing thread where Lakhan spooked everyone on the forum with his conspiracy theory πŸ˜†

Legend ??? Conspiracy ???
Do u have links if yes pls share
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Movie-Madaari

2011-2014

While the whole forum was busy with the Khan and Katrina/Kareena fanwars and BO numbers, the CC was like heaven. Innumerable memories of lovely interactions with such lovely people who I'm thankfully still in touch with. God knows what all would be discussed in the CC. This was way before the CC got ruined suddenly with new members going all personal and shit. Be it food or a freaking storm,we would discuss everything and that too with a lot of humour.

Then the MOTW threads.One of the BEST memories for me till date in the forum. Hilarious questions and equally hilarious answers. Some going on for weeks and some going MIA.

Then the Desi Subtitles Zindabad thread. This was the first time the topic was introduced and I would crack up at every freaking post. 🀣

Then the whole confusion over which basanti is pregnant. Naach Basanti or Bheegi Basanti and people congratulating the wrong Basanti. πŸ˜† Pregnancy se yaad aaya, Maddy's fictional pregnancy congratulatory topics and Som's fictional wedding congratulatory topic. Maddy, THE BEST MOD ON BWF HISTORY!

I also remember there was a game thread too for a while. A truth or dare kind of a thing where Kruti.S(I think) made a false proposal to some member and he got really excited and she had to bring him back from his lala land all heartbroken.πŸ˜†

Also,suddenly there was this dicussion where we were all sharing gaalis in our mother tongue and what they meant. I still remember Dex's nepali gaali- Goo kha mor!! πŸ€£

I miss everything that happened in those three years in the forum. The whole CC gang...and the one liner mavericks- Mogli,Kal-El,Ritz and the legend of them all- Jess with her one liner- ok gtg talk to you later.πŸ˜†

I'm sure there are many more but these come across my mind right now. I can't even express properly how much fun it was to visit the forum after a shitty day. Sab jaise apne lagte the...

Abhi... everything is so blaah...people get personal, no one discusses about films anymore, people hardly discuss music in the music chit chat forum( earlier there used to be some major adda in that thread)...everyone somehow is angry and rude...toh hum bhi adjust ho gaye waise hi... :/

Incase there's anyone from the old gang still hanging out here,you know who you are and you know who I am...so let's keep it a secret within ourselves and lets not talk about our old ID's pls.πŸ˜ƒ . Big hug to you all!

Shit how did I forget to add the legend KOIZA in my post!!! She and her cherry army is the best fan group on BWF ever!! All hail Maa Sheila...oh I mean Maa Koiza!!
Tasbah thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't really have beautiful memories. I lurked here last year when I started watching BW movies again and there were too many fan wars so I just avoided this place. The only thing that got me active here was some of the DeepVeer threads. I loved the stuff from Sonam's wedding but I enjoyed that on instagram. The turn out for that wedding was so amazing that I was watching vids at 2 am πŸ˜†
Edited by Tasbah - 5 years ago