Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I want to start this post with one of the famous line "Love him or hate him, you can't ignore him." πŸ˜›
Tell me one thing, would you ever ask a terrorist to come and trouble you?πŸ€” Yeah an intelligent person wouldn't but the super woman Mariam did and for what? Just to inquire about how did you became a terrorist? πŸ€ͺThis show never had logic and is becoming more baseless with every passing day. 

The show is getting boring day by day and the credit goes to dear Mariam. πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Technically a sane person would never invite a terrorist. πŸ˜† She really did such? πŸ˜† Though I know the show is baseless and boring. πŸ˜›
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
"Aap Terrorist kyu bane" this was her most wanted question. Iss question k liye Majaaz k petrol ka kharcha kara diya 😳 Iss toh phone pe pooch leto he was anyway going to listen to her dukh bhari dastaan. 😭😭

Coming to Fawad, video system pe saved rakha tha toh pen drive k liye hungama kyu kiya? πŸ₯± Enter press kar dete and Mariam ki story khatam. 😳 I'm not getting this show and their over dramatic scenes.
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

Technically a sane person would never invite a terrorist. πŸ˜† She really did such? πŸ˜† Though I know the show is baseless and boring. πŸ˜›

Here we are talking about the super woman. Normal insaan hota toh pros and cons soch k bulata. πŸ˜†
Edited by romaila - 5 years ago
Paramdewaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

We don't have a sane but an insane female lead can't expect anything good. πŸ˜³
Paramdewaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

"Aap Terrorist kyu bane" this was her most wanted question. Iss question k liye Majaaz k petrol ka kharcha kara diya 😳 Iss toh phone pe pooch leto he was anyway going to listen to her dukh bhari dastaan. 😭😭

Coming to Fawad, video system pe saved rakha tha toh pen drive k liye hungama kyu kiya? πŸ₯± Enter press kar dete and Mariam ki story khatam. 😳 I'm not getting this show and their over dramatic scenes.

That is height. Now if something happens to anybody inside the building Mariam should hold the responsibility. And what is the use of such drama if Majaaz himself, will be declaring himself as terrorist.πŸ€ͺ

Edited by Paramdewaani - 5 years ago
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who called the cop? πŸ˜•
Paramdewaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawaira

Who called the cop? πŸ˜•

This point wasn't clarified. However Fawad gave an expression as if either he had called the cop or one of his team mate did the work. 
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewaani

That is height. Now if something happens to anybody inside the building Mariam should hold the responsibility. And what is the use of such drama if Majaaz himself, will be declaring himself as terrorist.πŸ€ͺ

Kisi ko kuch nahi hua as expected Mariam ko footage milega. πŸ˜†
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Di... exactly the same happened. πŸ€£