Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Why thessonlike was not even mentioned

Even if she had been, they would have butchered her character too.
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

Even if she had been, they would have butchered her character too.

Yeh bhi hai 😆 Seleucus Ka to poora butchering Kar diya hai...he is now a henchman😆 I watched cgm two episode to see if anything is shown related to Alexander , and found out that Mr Seleucus is working for   ambi kuma .and Dhanaanad...he now lives in pr palace
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Yeh bhi hai 😆 Seleucus Ka to poora butchering Kar diya hai...he is now a henchman😆 I watched cgm two episode to see if anything is shown related to Alexander , and found out that Mr Seleucus is working for   ambi kuma .and Dhanaanad...he now lives in pr palace

What?? Oh my goodness! He was ruling the areas that Alexander had captured and PR would have been under his rule since Porus was a satrap under Alexander. SidT started distortion from day 1. Didn't even wait for a month! 

Good luck to the viewers of the show. CGM's character will definitely be ruined and Chanakya's going to be a cuddly bear fulfilling Porus ' last wish instead of a sharp-minded guru planning for Akhand Bharat.
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Little boy Malya was good also

VO KITNA CUTE H NA😛
luckySnow thumbnail

What?? Oh my goodness! He was ruling the areas that Alexander had captured and PR would have been under his rule since Porus was a satrap under Alexander. SidT started distortion from day 1. Didn't even wait for a month! 

Good luck to the viewers of the show. CGM's character will definitely be ruined and Chanakya's going to be a cuddly bear fulfilling Porus ' last wish instead of a sharp-minded guru planning for Akhand Bharat.

Yes Seleucus is contract killer 
luckySnow thumbnail

Seleucus never ruled pr or other areas in india...edeumus and antigonus ruled them...Seleucus was more like Faras king 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love hrishikesh too...he did ripudaman very nicely. ðŸ˜Š
luckySnow thumbnail
The one who played Bessus was also quite good...
luckySnow thumbnail
Moses bhi Acha tha kafi...
inlieu thumbnail
It's a shame they killed off Ripudaman so early. I liked him a lot.