Happy Birthday GrimReaper ( Nandu)

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

GrimReaper's Day out in Horror Zone

Tired from a hectic Birthday celebration, Nandu crashed onto the sofa. She saw a pile of gifts on the table and couldn't resist to open them.

This year, her friends had been very generous. She got a year's quota of perfumes and chocolates. The last package was from "Stormtroopers" of the Crazy Creative clan. The gift looked mysterious and had a note "Magic Dust Takes you to the show you are watching. Open it when the clock strikes 12 and enter the magic world "

Nandu rolled her eyes at the juvenile joke that her CC friends were trying to pull off. "Magic dust. Whoever thought of this, should be sent to LoonyToons.  They really want me to believe this!! This must be the mandatory "CC Birthday prank".

She opened the packet, smelt it and left it on the side table.

It was 11.45 pm and Nandu wanted to end her Birthday by watching her current favourite horror show - Stranger Things. She got immersed in the show, even when she knew the scenes by heart. Just after her favourite character Will disappeared, Nandu tried to grab popcorn from the side table, knocking off the bowl and packet of Magic dust. The dust sprinkled all over her and everything went blank. She felt as if she was on a spiral tunnel, falling rapidly.

Before Nandu could process anything, she was standing outside Will's barn on a dark night. Millions of thoughts crossed her mind. Was she dreaming? Was her cake drugged and now she was here hallucinating or did the god-damn magic dust really work and she was in the world of Stranger Things? After slapping and pinching herself a few times, Nandu had to reluctantly accept that she was indeed in the world of ST.

She took a deep breath and decided to go through the gates of Upside Down world and save Will. "I know all the Exit routes, I know where the danger zone is, and I know the entire story. I got this, I can save Will"

She plunged into the mysterious membrane and got to the other side. Closing her eyes, she tried to remember where Will was hiding. It looks so easy on screen , she never imagined she would have to walk these dark alleyways for real!! 

Nandu was determined to make this count, so she used all her knowledge and reached Will's hiding place.

She found the place where Will was trapped and tried to pull him out. Unfortunately, he was too weak to come with her. She fished the chocolate bars out of her pocket and gave them all to Will. She  assured Will that he'll be out of this place soon. Before leaving, she told him not to panic at all. "You'll be reunited with your family in a few days, until then just stay hidden here."

Nandu tried to make her way back to the real world . She had to tell Will's mom and his friends about his whereabouts and find Eleven. She was excited to meet all her favourite characters, specially Eleven.

But...Demogorgon sensed her presence and started chasing her. "Looks like my Birthday will mark my last day..." , she kept running while thinking of a way out of this scary world. Demogorgon was closing in fast . She thought it was all over when an arm pulled her aside. It was none other than Yuvika and Pooja, IF's very own CC Heads.

She was so happy to see them."OMG, what's happening, how do I get out of here and how did I get in here? Was it real Magic dust?...

Shhh, signalled Pooja "Lets get you out of here, this is a big mistake, I'll explain everything" 

Yuvi took out some magic dust from her pocket and sprinkled it on everyone.

Zoom...they were back in Nandu's living room. 

Pooja and Yuvi explained how there was Magic Dust in CC Head's office and how the naughty Stormtroopers stole it , without realising it was real. Thankfully, Pooja had noticed it was missing and confronted the CCs who eventually broke their silence and revealed they gave it as birthday present to Nandu. Having rushed to Nandu's home only to find her missing, they knew she was in trouble so came to her rescue.

"Nandu, it has been a long day, why don't you get some sleep?" Happy birthday once again sweetie" Pooja gave Nandu an assuring hug before Nandu headed to her bedroom for much needed sleep.

The next Day Nandu woke up with funny feeling. For some reason, she feared Demogorgon more and decided to practice running!!  "Maybe I should stop watching those Horror shows..."

Her notifications pinged and a new recommendation was flashing -

The Haunting of Hill House

"Ah, maybe I can quit watching after this one!" Nandu thought to herself. 

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Dear Nandini aka Nandu

Life is a great journey, so make sure you enjoy every mile

On behalf of entire CC team, wish you a very Happy Birthday. 

You are a sweet, hard working, disciplined and talented member of the team. We are lucky to have you around. 

We wish you a lifetime of happiness, a smaller amount of worries, and a boat load of big dreams coming true.

Happy Birthday!

Credits for tags: MsChanadlerBong 

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 5 years ago
Phenyl thumbnail
Thank you CCs. Amazing writeup. Might have to watch Haunting of hill house now 😆
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Nandu! 🤗
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy birthday Nandu! <3
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday to U! 
x.titli.x thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday Nandu! Alaways stay happy and blessed! Hope you had ao wondeful one!
🤗
UFFF that was such a scary spooky thread CC's lol 😆😎 Brillant graphics gift and write up!