Posted: 5 years ago
sigh 
i love the whole kartik vs naksh thing πŸ˜† i am going to ignore chachu's boring drama and just talk about kartik and naksh

Suwarna compared her creepy love for kartik to naksh's possessiveness and warned naksh to keep out of it 
While suwarna's creepy love for kartik was far more disturbing than naksh's there are some parallelswhich i love
Kartik unlike naira ddn choose the greater good or naksh happiness he said basically if he had to choose naira would be it
And i love him for doing that 
πŸ˜† he has his priorities aligned... no sasuraal vale ka pyaar over naira... 
while naira is more easily manipulated into giving him up for other's happiness i loved seeing his stance( unlike naksh he is not terrified of him, giving keerti a boot...the way naksh used to be terrfied of him dow i feel like naksh's concern is a little late considering how poorly kartik treated naira before)
he wouldnt let her goπŸ˜† like screw u naksh
now his 36 lawyers in tow need to shut up i want him and naksh to solve this all on their own...suwarna and keerti must go do something else ...

I like naksh doing this only because it brings up this side of kartik that's attractive to meπŸ˜† like do more naksh annoy kartik more

I know i said i wouldnt comment on chachu's crap but i saw that spoiler of him putting garlands for kaira and found it hilarious πŸ€£ if kaira want to speed up showing him the light just fake manish being sick or something he will come right

btw his so annoying his jealous of how luv and kush introducted kaira bah if i was a kid and i had cute cousins that i was close too i would also show them off come on if kaira was my cousins id bring them to show and tell at school parents meetings everything i canπŸ˜†

Rooting for more angry naksh...more crying keerti...kartik choosing naira over her sugar factory...naira eventually realizing kartik has been burning bridges on her families side lol i would love to see who she chooses on that front coz shes always chosen family above kartik..while kartik usually chooses his fam over her...

PS: i loved the scene  where kaira dramatically run out and kartik forgets naira is sick and lets her run with him (now wonder naksh is worried) it was shot so scenically i particularly love shots of kartik running he always smacks whoever is in front of him 
like in the hospital etc...

BTw poor naksh suwarna made him her beta 
He probably vomited a little inside his mouth as the words came out from her 
And thought if i am her son og shel come my house and start sleeping under my bed as well
Whats with the bumblebee set up
Originally posted by _charu_

Whats with the bumblebee set up

Luv kush's birthday decorπŸ˜† effectively making luv and kush seem like they are under 5
i completely agree with you on everything... i love this side of kartik too but honestly nakshs sudden care attention and love for naira just doesnt make sense.. when she needed her brother the most he was too busy being jealous of her and busy high fiviing and dancing with kartik... now that she doesnt really need him hes trying to be a brother... he is really starting to irritate me so i totally get how kartik feels lol...  like go focus on your wife, shes pregnant stop stressing her out.. like she already had a miscarriage before... 
and chachu nonsense man... started with a bang with wanting an identity for himself... and now its just showing him being manipulated... and hes jealous of kaira .. like yoo you always say are your kids so does anyone get jealous of their kids... and like you said obviously you like to introduce your cool older cousins to your friends not your parents lol
Originally posted by Henriette

i completely agree with you on everything... i love this side of kartik too but honestly nakshs sudden care attention and love for naira just doesnt make sense.. when she needed her brother the most he was too busy being jealous of her and busy high fiviing and dancing with kartik... now that she doesnt really need him hes trying to be a brother... he is really starting to irritate me so i totally get how kartik feels lol...  like go focus on your wife, shes pregnant stop stressing her out.. like she already had a miscarriage before... 
and chachu nonsense man... started with a bang with wanting an identity for himself... and now its just showing him being manipulated... and hes jealous of kaira .. like yoo you always say are your kids so does anyone get jealous of their kids... and like you said obviously you like to introduce your cool older cousins to your friends not your parents lol
i think naksh b4 just believed what naira told him naira never blamed kartik...and would constantly demonize herself rather than let the milk say its the milk...
she still has that ingrained in her...she often apologizes for being kicked out... i am sorry to say it buts common abuse victim mentality to down play the abuse of ur spouse... 

naksh behavior sure is inconsistent but i rem in the leap he would say stuff like this is naira's fault ...but since she came home from hospital he cared for her...the cvs called his jealousy not jealousy but him wanting his dad and naira with him... coz he often said his not jealous he missed them more than anything
+ before he was at losses kartik could have given him money now that he has money and the company is doing well 
His taking all his anger out on kartikπŸ˜†
m kidding but i think that since he cared for naira from the time she was back he developed this complex of wanting to look after her...
and knowing somewhere in  the back of his mind naira is living in a land mine...
the day she gets back batwara
She fell off their terrace 
got kidnapped 
was nearly kidnapped by a stalker
all at kartik's house...naira has been fine for two years without him but soon as his back she got a brain clot
πŸ˜† anyone will have anxiety naira is suicidal

What i love about all of this is kartik sprouting lines like 
if u come between me and naira again and finger pointing 
πŸ˜†
i want more more more
show the singhanias their aukad πŸ˜† be like naira is mine just smack naksh
and then let naira walk in 
and she can faint etc

Okay I've stopped watching this show for a long time, so can someone tell me what this karthik-naksh thing is and how karthik is apparently burning bridges? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sammy17

Okay I've stopped watching this show for a long time, so can someone tell me what this karthik-naksh thing is and how karthik is apparently burning bridges?πŸ˜•

Naksh has got ants in his pants so he is kind of cranky. What's with the high piled hair on his head. I can't stand that style on guys. He is being a bad husband and a foolish brother.Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by rose2015

Naksh has got ants in his pants so he is kind of cranky. What's with the high piled hair on his head. I can't stand that style on guys. He is being a bad husband and a foolish brother.

🀣

I am so relying on you anya for updates... There is no net which will work on hotstar... 
So acc to naksh... Don't bat an eye when your sister is thrown out... And when kartik says anything bad... Or like dont come to your own brothers wedding... Or stop people like nani when they are telling swrna the truth.. But be over anf super possessive when your sister's life and love life is going on track. I don't know if naira finds out ,then she will be in tension no? 
Kartik oooh i saw pics he looked super hot saying meri biwi hai.. That's all i saw... 
And i wished so badly that akhilesh had a back bone and tell he needs to find an identity... But its all gone down... 
I dont believe how stupid he is being. 
Kher jo bhi haiii... Keeep posting... πŸ˜†