rinku6us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have no idea how the judges put Soumya in the bottom three.  This is ridiculous and insane. I thought Indian Idol judges are fare but I am very wrong. I am utterly disappointed with the eviction. Salman and Soumya were my top 2 and now I would not watch Indian Idol 10 on TV and prefer to watch Salman's songs in the youtube.
This is really a bad decision.
Edited by rinku6us - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micky11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku6us

I have no idea how the judges put Soumya in the bottom three.  This is ridiculous and insane. I thought Indian Idol judges are fare but I am very wrong. I am utterly disappointed with the eviction. Salman and Soumya were my top 2 and now I would not watch Indian Idol 10 on TV and prefer to watch Salman's songs in the youtube.

This is really a bad decision.

Me too
amslucas thumbnail
People vote for their favourites but in the end it's the judges who decide?  How does this work?
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This season is perhaps the best but when it comes to elimination, no one knows how and who decides. This was most unfare elimination so far.
KiranSD1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree, this is ridiculous, Soumya is one of the top singers, and shouldn't been eliminated. He didn't deserve to get eliminated this early. There are still others like Ankhush, Vibhor, Renu, who should get out first
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its so shocking that the likes of Ankush and Renu (especially) are still there. Ankush can sing no doubt. But to be placed over Salman, Kunal, Nitin, Neelanjana and Soumya? πŸ˜•
Renu struggles to include sur whenever she sings in a lower pitchπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Am I watching another Indian Idol show or what?
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Right now the weakest is Vibhor - has anyone noticed that his voice does not project very well. I can always hear the music over him.
Kunal does not have a very pleasant voice - theres a strange nasally tone to it. 

Ankush has improved but no versataility and same with Neelanjana. 
sunaina02 thumbnail
All the contestants are amazing singers but there has to be an entertainment factor too to keep the show going .

Unfortunately Soumya did not have any such factor πŸ˜•

Vibhor -  national pota and dadi element adds masti to the show

Ankush - hero like looks and sympathy factor

Kunal -  his hair  and bunch of  "interesting " friends add to the entertainment factor

Nitin - jokes about his village root and shyness in front of girls

Salman -  his physical attributes  lead to jokes by Manish

Neelanjana and Renu - these girls will be there at least up to 5 contestants to keep up the diversity on stage 

cosmos2010 thumbnail
@ above

He had his beauty parlour to talk about.

I agree it is an unfair elimination, Ankush. Vibhor. Neelanjana and  Renu deserved to be eliminated.

Vishal Dadlani begs for votes for Kunal, how fair is that? Kunal may be versatile and all that blah but his voice lacks charm 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cosmos2010

@ above

He had his beauty parlour to talk about.

I agree it is an unfair elimination, Ankush. Vibhor. Neelanjana and  Renu deserved to be eliminated.

Vishal Dadlani begs for votes for Kunal, how fair is that? Kunal may be versatile and all that blah but his voice lacks charm 

i think Kunal is well-connected ,i see many contestants from previous Dance Shows posting about him and requesting people to vote for him etc. So maybe Vishal knows him.

Otherwise his singing is AT BEST average. His voice is not good at all - very flat and bland. Vibhor is worse no comments on him πŸ˜†