Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Happy New Year to all of you

I'm still unwell but I just wanted to wish you happy new year with my update because nothing could be a better new year gift from me..Isn't it?πŸ˜ƒ

so I have snatched little time from my sickness and busy schedule keeping all my works aside😳 

Thank U so much guys for the lovely comments and keeping patience

@Twenty1st.. Sophie I think you will become an expert of Hindi while reading APHHGπŸ˜† I was laughing while reading your comment..Sorry dear for making things difficult for you but it's good in a way... you will learn more Hindi this way🀣 and i was thinking that you could still write so much in your comment when you did not understand most of the dialogues clearly..But I appreciate your efforts you are putting in to reading this story..Thank U so much

6.Cupid In Action

Raj came to receive Rima as she had informed him that they were ready..He reached the parlour and his eyes got fixed at one place...He felt as if his eyes were not in his command..His mouth was wide open.. Rima smiled to see him and his condition..She suppressed her smile seeing her husband totally blown away by the beauty in front of him.. He came near Geet and Rima..Geet too was looking at him...She was feeling quite nervous while standing there because the eyes of Raj were talking in volumes..She could see various emotions in his eyes was in his eyes

"Rima ..main zameen par hoon ya jannat me?'' Raj asked as if he was hypnotized by the beauty in front of him

Rima laughed hearing him

"Kyun .. koi apsara(Angel) nazar aayi  kya?.''

"Haan Rima..I'm totally in love with this angel.. Love at first sight issi ko kahte hain shayad..He put his hand on his heart and moved ahead fixing his eyes at the face of that angel "Rima.. tum.. Tum zara side ho jaao''  He pushed Rima slowly aside and Rima frowned at being pushed away by her husband like that

"mujhe dekhna hai ki kahin main sapna to nahin dekh raha hoon'' Raj pinched himself and felt pain "Ahhh..Na Rima ye sapna nahin hai..ye to sach me apsara khadi hai mere saamne''

"sahi kahaa Raj..ye apsara hi hai''and Rima carrassed Geet's hair

Rima and Geet exchanged their looks and Rima winked at her and Geet got more nervous hearing their talks..

"Auntie.. ye sab bahut weird hai.. main circus ke joker jaisi lag rahi hoon..mujhe nahin jana aise party me.''

"Come on sweetheart.. Aisa mat bolo ..mera dil toot jaayega agar tum nahin aayi toh.. Ek pal me pyaar aur dusre pal me dil tootega mera to kaise chalega'' Raj said in dreamy voice

"Uncle..please.aap mazaak bana rahe ho mera''

Geet blushed and Raj was amused to see her like that

"hayye Rima..isko to sharmaana bhi aata hai.mera dil sach me ab mere haath se gaya.''

Rima broke his heart at that very moment

"Raj..tumhara koi chance nahin hai yahaan... ye apsara tumhaare liye nahin, tumhaare bete ke liye assmaan se utar kar aayi hai..

And Geet and Raj both were shocked hearing her

Geet whispered

"Auntie..please . Don't''

"Sach bol rahi ho?'' Raj could not believe her

Rima nodded "Haan bilkul''

"Kaun sa beta ? Dev?''

Geet blabarred hearing Dev's name

"nahin nahin...uske pass toh already girlfriend hai..''

And now it was turn of Rima and Raj to get a shock

"What???''

And Geet gulped her saliva and cursed herself for spilling the beans..

"Dev ki GF hai? Aur hame pata hi nahin ..tum sab ne secret rakha?''

"'Uncle..Auntie..please Dev ko mat batana ki maine aapko bata diya Naina ke bare me..wo mujhe jaan se maar dega''

"Naina?'' Raj and Rima synchronized

"Haan bahut sweet hai..aapko pasand aayegi...aaj party me bhi aa rahi hai ..humne apne sab doston ko bhi bulaya hai.'' Geet told them

"Hmm ..aaj ke din ye hamara best shocking cum surprise gift hai..hai na Rima? Do do bahu mili aaj ke din.. Hmm.. Toh ye assmaan ki pari hamaare Maan ki hai?''

Rima nodded with a grin but Geet became little sad hearing him..

"Arrey Geet kya hua? udaas kyun ho gayi?'' Raj asked with concern

"Kyunki tumhaara beta baap par hi gaya hai... ekdum tumhaari tarah hi buddhu hai..''

"What do you mean Rima ki baap par gaya hai?'' Raj asked

"Bhool gaye? College me kaise mujhse dur bhaagte the tum.. Kitne papad bolne pade the mujhe tumhaare kareeb aane ke liye.''

Raj scratched his head "Ab chhodo bhi.. Geet ke saamne pol mat kholo meri.''

"Tumhera beta bhi ek dum waisa hi hai.. ek no ka bewakoof.. jo ladkiyaan uske chaaron taraf ghoomti rahti hain unko wo bas time pass samajhta hai aur jis ko wo sabse jyada kareeb se jaanta samajhta hai, jiski care karta hai uss Geet me usko ladki hi nazar nahin aati. hamesha mazaak banata rahta hai iski. Uss bewakoof ko ye baat samajh hi nahin aati ki partners me jis understanding  ki zaroorat hoti hai wo indono me hai'' Rima grunted

"haww uski ye mazaal.. Tumne sach kaha Rima ..pakka baap pe gaya hai. Par aaj uski raaton ki neend udne wali hai''

Geet smiled at his comment

Raj cupped her face

"Wo toh Idiot hai sach me.. Koi na Geet main hoon na tere liye.tujhe udaas hone ki koi zaroorat nahin''and he kissed on her temple..

"ab chalen.. late ho raha hai.. aur Geet ab jaisa main kahun waise hi karna party me..ladkiyon ki tarah behave karna.. keep yourself little mild..No need to behave over excited or talk much'' Rina warned her pointing her finger at her

And Geet's mouth opened wide

"kyun?

"Maine bola issliye..aaj tu wahi karegi jo main kahungi.. agar ladkiyon ki tarah behave nahin kar sakti to kam bolna.. Girls look more graceful when they are suffesticated.. Samjhi?and Geet reluctantly accepted.. She was already was not comfortable and Rima passed her rule for her not to talk much

"Baba ji.. Kahaan phansa diya mujhe? Bina bole koi kaise rah sakta hai kya'' She looked up

>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Their car stopped at the entrance of the venue..

Dev saw their car and told Maan that they were almost at the door.. Maan looked for the boy to whom he had given the responsibility to welcome them but he was not there..He looked here and there for him but he wasn't there..What the hell? Iss time kahaan chala gaya wo bewakoof.''Maan hissed as he could see the movement at the entrance and he could not wait for that boy any more.. He hurriedly went near the table where the remote was kept... He picked it up and then pressed one button on the remote. The room dipped in the darkness.. Every light of the hall was off..

Maan saw the shadow of two people on the door.. He searched for the other remote and his this effort took few moments as it was not his work earlier.. It took few second for him to pick the remote.. He without looking at door pressed the button on it for the spot light on the door and inhaled with relief as everything after that was going to be done automatically..

He looked at the door to see his parent's reaction on their welcome but his eyed forgot to blink when he looked at the door...He could not move a bit as his eyes were fixed on the object of his shocked state who was standing under the spot light  while the complete hall was dipped in darkness..

Raj and Rima found the lights off and they thought that power had gone off as they were completely unaware of the arrangement done for them.. So they moved ahead when some one wished them..Geet was left behind as she was very nervous and was feeling uncomfortable to move forward.. She was little slow in her pace so it was she who received that spot light instead of Raj and Rima

She got scared a little and looked here and there finding herself under the spotlight

Maan who was staring at her was stunned and could not believe that it was Geet.  Her eyes were filled with fear and she was looking like the scared puppy who had lost it's loved ones and was looking here and there for them .She was standing there uncomfortable as the spot light was on her only..and few moments later hall was echoed with the sound of clapping and everyone found a girl standing under the spotlight instead of special couple .. Room was now filled with light.. Maan still was standing unmoved but the sound of clapping broke his trance..His eyes moved from Geet's face down to her body. He found her standing in a beautiful off white saree.. Her long hair were open and were on her one shoulder.. Sleeveless blouse was making her white slender arms completely visible and shining.

Geet looked once at everyone and found her whole family standing with widely open mouths..

Maan in his trance moved ahead and walked near Geet and Geet feeling very nervous .Before she could move she received another shock.. Soft petals started to fall from the roof on her.. Maan was standing near her and that patal shower was falling on both of them.

Geet looked at him

He blinked his eyes to make sure if he was dreaming or Geet was actually standing there..He had never seen her like this before.. She was looking like some portrait created by utmost care by the creator..He could not find any traces of that Geet who was a Tomboy.. There he could see only vergin beauty which he had never seen before..His heart skipped a beat which never happened with him..

Seeing him staring at her Geet lowered her eyes..She was scared of him..What if he was there to scold her for her this act..It was for Auntie and Uncle and everything was ruined now because of her

Maan who was not able to understand anything after seeing her, heard the melodious sound of voilens.. Few musician were welcoming the guest of honour with their music.. Maan's mind was filled with his own explaination which he gave to Geet that day .. He was remembering whatever he told Geet about how a boy knows that he is in love.. Exactly the same was hapeneing with him at that moment.

Geet was little scared of Maan so could not relate thsese happeneing with what ever Maan said that day..She looked him one more time and found him still staring at herself..

"sorry'' She whispered meekly

"hun?'' He came out of his trance  and could only voice one word

She moved quickly from there to avoid his anger..She was too embarrassed for everything. God only knew what was hidden for her in that evening

Maan kept looking at her until she joined his parents

He could clearly feel his heart beats running a marathon at an abnormal speed

"kya wo sach me Geet hi thi? Ya main koi sapna dekh raha tha?'' He thought and looked at Geet again to confirm his doubts..There she was talking to few guests.. He could see that she wasn't talking much just was smiling at them..

Geet came near Raj and Rima and murmurred a sorry to them for ruining their special welcome..

Guests were wishing both of them for their wedding anniversary..

"Sorry kyun? Tumhaari galati thode hi hai saari galati toh in dono ki hai jo timing gadbad kar di.par main bahut khush hoon,, tumne aaj sach me sabit kar diya ki tum aasmaan se aayi koi apsara ho..dekho sab kaise dekh rahe hain..'' Raj teased her

Rano came near Geet ..She was looking at her with her hand on her mouth

"Rima..ye meri hi Geet hai na... ya Geet ki jagah kisi pari ko utha laayi tum... meri aankhen to jaise vishwaas hi nahin kar pa rahi ki ye meri Geet hai'' and saying this she took little kajal from her eyes and put it behind her ears..

"Rano tu chinta mat kar ...maine pahle hi usko kala teeka laga diya hai..kisi ki nazar nahin lagegi..'' Rima laughed and Geet was feeling very nervous under the gazes of boys present there. Every boy's eyes were on her.. She tilted her face and looked at Maan with the corner of her eyes... He also was looking at her only.. She then looked at her mother who was talking to Rima

"Nahin Rima mujhe kisi aur ki nazar ki nahin apni hi nazar ki chinta hai..meri hi nazar na lag jaaye isko..'' saying this she kissed Geet.. Today she was so happy..Her only wish to see her daughter as a girl came true. No matter if it was for a day only.

Rano thanked Rima "Rima tune to mera sapna khuli aankhon se mujhe dikha diya..aaj main sach me bahut khush hoon..''

Mahi kissed her too 'Geet bahut  pyari lag rahi hai''

Rima looked at Maan who was still standing at his place and was looking at Geet only.

"Hmmm.. lagta hai bachhu ke dil ka fuse udd gaya geet ko aise dekh kar.'' Rima thought and giggled in side of her heart..

Dev was sweetly surprised to see Geet in a saree.. He was no less then Maan.. His mouth was wide open the moment he saw Geet in saree "Sach kaha aapne uncle . Geet... tum kitni alag lag rahi ho..mujhe to yakeen hi nahin ho raha hi ye tum ho.. I mean... ye saree aur ye khule hue baal. Haathn me chudiyaan...Kya baat hai.. aaj to bahut saare dilon par bijliyaan girne wali hain. Zara chaaron taraf dekh to sahi.. speciaaly apne saare dost.. unke dimag ka to jaise fuse hi udd gaya hai'' Dev said naughtily and Geet shied

"Dev shut up...ek to main waise hi itni nervous hoon upar se tum mera mazak bana rahe ho..''

Naina agreed with Dev "Nahin Geet..Dev sach bol raha hai..sachhi tum bahut hi khoobsurat lag rahi ho. Kahaan chhupa ke rakha tha khud ko?''

and Geet was now feeling too  awkward to react as everyone was praising her only..She remembered something and looked at Naina and introduced her to Raj and Rima

"Auntie..Uncle..ye NAINA hai.. humaari dost''.and seeing Geet introducing her to his parents Dev went from there as if he was going to be caught red handed... Rima and Raj looked at Naina and they found her quite charming and sweet..

"Namastey uncle, namastey aunty..A very happy wedding anniversary to both of you..''

"Thanks Naina beta.. you are too beautiful''

"T.. Thanks Aunty.'' Naina became littler shy

Rima looked at Geet who raised her brows asking if they liked her or not ..In return Rima gave her thumbs up

Naina saw this exchange between them and was little doubtful but could not dare to ask so she just smled at them nervously.. She felt too nervous to stand in front of them..She hurriedly excused herself and went to join the group of her friends

Maan was standing at his place not believeing his eyes whatever they saw fewminutes ago..

"Maan tum akele wahaan kyun khade ho .. arrey yaar koi baat nahin agar tumhaari timing gadbad ho gayi to... chalta hai sab.. aao yahaan.Hum na sahi Geet hi sahi.. at least tumhaari mehnat waste nahin hui na..'' Raj called Maan as he thought that he was upset that everything could not happen the way they arranged

Maan came near them and looked one more time at Geet and then apolosised to his parents

"Mom Dad ..sorry wo ladka jisko wo sab karna tha pata nahin last moment par kahan gayab ho gaya..''

"Koi baat nahin Maan.BTW tumne Geet ko dekh ke kuchh nahin kaha?  Dev to bahut jyada shocked hai isko dekh ke .. Tum bataao .. Kiais lag rahi hai Geet.. Bahut mushkil se manaya isko.. maan hi nahin rahi thi saree pahanne ke liye?'' Rima looked at Maan with piercing eyes

Maan was not expecting this direct attack from his mother.He opened his mouth but words did not come out of his mouth.. But he knew that his mother was not going to let him go like that so he tried to say

"w.woo.. Mom maine dhyaan nahin diya... mera dhyaan aap logon ke welcome me tha.'

"Oh...It's ok Maan.. achha ab dekho aur bataao kaisi lag rahi hai '' Raj was also enjoying the scene in front of him. Maan's expressions were telling him that Maan was too shocked to see Geet like that. It seemed as if his tongue had stolen by the cat. He was even not able to speak properly in front of Geet..Raj did not know that bullying his own son was so much fun..

Precap-Dance?

PS- @ writers...Please have little bit more patience with me to catch up with your works

Edited by Ggorgeousqueen - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

SandhyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 1-5
i didn't know you had already started new SS.. Good that i came across early.. But couldn't read part 3 due to it being protected πŸ˜­..
But no worries i will from now on i will comment so that i can get password in the future if required...
Geet is totally a tomboy... love the bond of friendship between all the three of them...
Maan and Dev are so protective of geet...
Probably what Maan said at the debate was necessary because that's when geet actually started to feel the changes in her..
The talk between Rima and Geet was really well written.. Geet had someone to share her feelings with... 
I thought for a minute that rima would turn into a villian but am very happy she is supporting geet..
beautiful story... πŸ˜Š
Edited by SandhyaMG - 5 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ggorgeousqueen

Hi friends

Sorry for disappearing like that without any information 
I was traveling a lot from two months with small breaks in between and didn't have time to open my laptop from last two weeks 
But tiredness of travelling along with chiiling winters of Delhi is showing the  effects on me and as a result I have fallen sick badly
So you have to wait a little more to read my update
Will be back in few days hopefully 
@witers... I will read your updates and comment when I get well.. You too have  to wait  πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry once again for keeping you to wait 
Take careπŸ€—πŸ€—

Jeevana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Clean bold everyone...
Maan ka fuse Gaya...πŸ˜†

But I actually wonder when you dress differently  like the way you described... You will hardly recognise people...

Wah Maan ...you missed welcoming your parents n in turn u welcomed you to be soon lover...

Violin baja ...ab kya hoga...

Raj is flirting with his to be Bahu πŸ˜‰ that to infront of his wife...Wah bhai Wah

Waiting for more

Continue soon
Edited by Jeevana - 5 years ago
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MAAn was in sweet shock after seeing geet's new look. He doesn't have any words. Geet told about naina to devs parents. They were happy to meet her. Dev praised geet's beauty. Geet's mom was thanking rima for making her dream true
Awesome part
Loved it
MomiArti thumbnail
Amazing update.geet in sari and looking angel.raj doing flirt with geet he shocked seeing her blush.rima instruct her for behaviour.maan too much in shock seeing geet poor guy froze on one place.raj tease maan.waiting for next.
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Well explained about Geet being pari
Geet is nervous to face all
Maan is mersied seeing Geet
All reaction was nice  best was Raj πŸ˜‰
Maan dumbstruck for geet

SandhyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 6

Amazing update... Geet is transformed completly into a beautiful angel...
It was dream of Rano to see like that... Rano and Mahi would definitely be emotional rather than surprised seeing geet like that...
Raj's teasing is in full on mode...
The timing of the lights and flowers was perfect πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Maan total latoo on geet...

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cute update
rima share about maan n geet with raj who become very happy 
everybody shock to see geet in saree n maan is beyond shock not able to talk properly 
geet's parents very happy seeing geet like this 
rano thanks rima for this