Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
oh no poor geet...how sad she is feeling hearing maan's words...hope maan does not hurt her too much.
etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice updt.
Maan's pov in the debate has stirred some emotion in geet and has started giving rise to new feelings which are new to geet and in the initial stages..so maybe rite now geet might be thinking of them and then refusing them to satisfy her heart..

Maan whatever said ..said it in a general way without thinking what effect it would have on geet..

Thanks for the pm di.

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vrinda22

Babhiji i want treat๐Ÿ˜‰

abhi deti hoon๐Ÿ˜†
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Part 2

SO for Maan pyaar dosti hai...I feel the same
but voh Geet ko us nazariye se dekh hi nai paa rha kyunki uske man mein notion hai k pyaar sirf chui mui ladki se ho skta hai,,,he is not realizing the place Geet has in his life...and how much he himself cares for his Geet...that burger thing and how he shooed away that guy
he needs time and proper conviction of his own thoughts

Geet...must have felt so bad after listening such things from Maan when she just started feeling something and also must be confused by what her mother told
she needs proper counselling too

loving this confusion vala pyaar

That was debate and I don't know if it was true for him or not๐Ÿ˜†
waise Maan is right na..Geet jaise tom boy se koi kaise pyaar kar sakta hai? pyaar t sunder si nazuk si ladki ke saath hota hai na๐Ÿ˜†
Not only Maan but Dev is also protective towards her but yes Maan is few steps ahead of Dev..
Bura to nahin par shayad geet confused ho gayi hai ab...He said that she wasn't a girl and she herself believes in that..So Maan's intension wasn't at all to hurt her..
Lol don't worry ye confusion wala pyaar aage tak chalega๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks sahiba
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alamelu

oh no poor geet...how sad she is feeling hearing maan's words...hope maan does not hurt her too much.

Ummm..don't worry ..they are best friends to ye sab unke beech chalta rahega.. he is not hurting her delebarately.. he knows everything about her that's why he said so
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: etrika

Nice updt.

Maan's pov in the debate has stirred some emotion in geet and has started giving rise to new feelings which are new to geet and in the initial stages..so maybe rite now geet might be thinking of them and then refusing them to satisfy her heart..

Maan whatever said ..said it in a general way without thinking what effect it would have on geet..

Thanks for the pm di.

Yes Maan's words have stirred some feelings in geet's heart and you said right ..Maan said everything in ageneral way as get is like that only
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

@All the newbies of forum- I'm really very sorry that I'm not able to send you pms because your status is not allowing you to receive more then 5 pms par day..To get unlimited pms you have to upgrade your status and for that you have to post the comments on IF as fast as you can..So please try to comment on all the stories you are reading so that your status is upgraded to allow you to receive all the pms..After you post 100 or 150 comment you will be allowed to received unlimited pms..

A big thank to all of you for liking the concept and posting lovely comments... 

Though I have replied to all of you in thread itself .still here are my instant replies to those who asked few questions from me in their comments..

@jeevana... No pink mini skirt of kajol

@-indu- ...  Maan Gadha hai ..issiliye to ye Rom Com hai  aur haan .. Story chhoti hai to updates bhi chhote hi rahenge

@paponcon ... Yes they were sharing the same burger

@ love2_soma... No ..Geet is not going to dress up like kajol

@Tinku2015... How can I know what you are visualizing?

@Nefret19... You are not going to see the journey of theor love,,infect it's the journey from being the bestfriends towards the love

@janumkrk.. I'm glad that you are able to understand my hindi dialougues..Thank u

@ madhru53... characters and few scenes or dialogues are inspired only from the movies.. you will see a completely different story from now

@SHIKH.LUVMAANEET... Haan tum bhi unhi readers ki category me ho jo ache se comment nahin karte.. par tumhaare bure comment bhi ache hain..hehe just joking

@ Twenty1st. Sorry for too much Hindi... But I can always help you when you have a proble in understing any of dialogues

@ruchinim_romit... I will change the track..I have already cleared that the characters and few scenesor dialogues are inspired the movies not the story..

@Alamelu and etrica... You have to be regular on my work to get the access to protected updates

3.Dil hai ki maanta nahin

Click to read

PS:- As per my rules..My this update is in blog..and I had already made clear in my note earlier.. Those who don't know about my rules, can check my note ..Pw will be sent to the readers who have commented on both the earlier updates.. This is my effort to keep the forum and you-The reader, active.. So be active if you want this forum to live forever

I'm giving you the link below.. Read it and then cooperate with me

Something serious and Important one

Readers who have commented on both the updates and are not in my buddy list can send me pm for the pw or can add me in their buddy list to get the pm in future

karishmajain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
part 2 awesome
maan debate me friendship ko zyada ehmiyat deta aur agar uski friends usski gf hojaye tho ussko pata hoga usse kese manana he magar usski gf frnd na ho tho hamesha ek jhijak rahegi
geet maan ki bath sunn karr yeh sochne lagi ki kya woh aur maan kabhi sath ho sakte he kya but jab kisi frnd ne maan se pucha ki kya kabhi geet usski gf banegi kya tho maan haste hue kaha ki gf banne ke liye geet ko ladki hona chaiye jho geet he nahi geet ko yeh sunn karr bohut bura laga
maan bhaga deta he uss ladke ko jissne geet ko propose kiya tha
geet rano se puchti he kya woh ladki nahi he kya rano kehti ladki tho he but ladkiyo wale koi harkat nahi karrti

waiting for next
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stupendous update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Looks like each n every girl of college come and  tells Maan that's why he very well knows how girls feel in love๐Ÿ˜‰ Even boys tell him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but i wonder whether these butterflies thing, or violin or those flower things actually happen with anyone ๐Ÿ˜•
I guess Maan ki baatein Geet ke sar ke upar se jaa rahi hongi๐Ÿคฃ 
You know i could relate this Geet with me...she's totally like me๐Ÿ˜†
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for pm
Awesome update

Geet questions cracked me up
Ladkey bhi ๐Ÿคฃ
Poor maan hos Al macho charm went in gutter with this question