Finally reached the next home..😆..congratz for the 64th thread...🥳
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
hehehe deepu baarish nahi ruk rahi ufff
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maryam..mujhe tho neend bhi nahi aarahi..kahi subah udhkar room full flood na hojayein....
How was the episode today?..i havent seen it yet..
Maryam2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

Maryam..mujhe tho neend bhi nahi aarahi..kahi subah udhkar room full flood na hojayein....

How was the episode today?..i havent seen it yet..

haha haan towels wagera rakh kar so jao.. poori raat baarish hai

adi was hilarious ðŸ¤£
filler tha but funny.. precap interesting hai papa hooda dhoka denge mujhe next week🤣
deeps07 thumbnail
Haan rakha hein..
Acha... papa hooda ..kyuuun...i feel kuch na kuch karke he will.make us sympathize him ðŸ˜†..
Maru.the day u will be free frm papa hooda ke deewanapan..i will.celebrate..🥳..bring on dhoka...🤣
Maryam2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

Haan rakha hein..

Acha... papa hooda ..kyuuun...i feel kuch na kuch karke he will.make us sympathize him ðŸ˜†..
Maru.the day u will be free frm papa hooda ke deewanapan..i will.celebrate..🥳..bring on dhoka...🤣

yeh deewano wala pyaar hai deepu... beyhadh ki maya wala pyaar🤣

10 dhoke do pyaar kam nahi hoga🤣
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good morning.
Deeps, Maru hope the flood is not bringing much trouble at your place.

Haha papa hooda, waise I was wondering that even from such a distance it was easy to notice that it was Papa Hooda only in that family photo , then how come Adi couldn't recognize his Pa?
The way they are unfolding the mystery is really awesome.
deeps07 thumbnail
Good morning🤗...
Haan rosh...right now its not raining..but thoda sa bhi thunder hojayein..tension shuru for me...i am so done cleaning my room.. ðŸ˜†..hear the construction is not done considering heavy rainfalls..so water draining system.is poor..
Haan rosh...it was really obvious papa hooda ke pic thi..maybe they will see it ...that trip bekaar nahin jaayenge...i wonder..going by anjanas worry..they r going to bring a  showdown between paa and aditya in this pooja..this pooja is supposed to happen in the same morning right?..so back frm.pune its gonnu be drama..pathaa nahi kya hoga..i wonder when is the nightmare sequence..maybe first thing monday..i want to see what is adityas innermost turmoil..
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@deeps,Oh hope the situation gets better there.
Haan deeps
Even if such a confrontation happens between Adi and Papa Hooda na, Anjana would definitely blame Zoya only there too.
But yea the confrontation would be interesting but I think evrn if AdiYa learns about Papa Hooda's past, they would keep silence for the time sake and also Adi knew about Papa Hooda's affair for which he hated him more than half his life time. So now he will silently try to investigate till the root of the situation like exactly what had happened, Zoya also with him.