My guess and POV on show's ending

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone, I am Juhi from Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta and Aladdin forum. Eventhough I hardly watched this show from internet, I knew several things about the show. When I got to know that this is Nikhil Sinha show, I had positive feeling that this will be a good show where men and women will be shown equal as he is behind the shows like Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, The Adventures Of Hatim, Siya Ke Ram, Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta(Life Ok) and Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav. His shows are different from the shows of other PHs. He never shows hero torturing the heroine. I watched only PYPCK if his' but some of the people I know watched his other shows too. In fact, he showed both men and women. as equal to a large extent which we don't see in many shows. There was never any scene where V tortured M. Even if there was any I feel it's the pressure from the channel as people love such scenes. Not to forget, V had redemption track which was actually a redemption track not just shedding 2 regards with saying a sorry word which happens in other shows even though that redemption was too much than required. Only Beintehaa had such a redemption track. After that, V never repeated his mistake. As far as I know this PH, they always give equal screen space to both rhe make and female leads not just showing the heroine doing everything. Again, I think this as a pressure from the channel. From how much I saw the show, some of the scenes or tracks reminded ne of PYPCK and even some sad background musics were from that show. I heard that there were some other writers before Bhavna Vyas and the show was very nice then but the entry of Bhavna Vyas started crying the show. Even I was shocked that this can't be Triangle Company show aa they never show the heroes dumb to glorify heroines. Turning M into mahaan and devi was too much. This PH never before gave such heavy and OTT dialogues to their heroines but they were just shown normal like any other woman. Even if Bhavna Vyas left but the entry of Sonali Jaffer really ruined to the point that it ended. They could have taken any of their writer that wrote in their PYPCK not some regressive writer. Sonali Jaffer earlier caused the end of Tere Seher Mein which was a good show before she came as the new writer ruining an ultra modern character like Amaya making her into a saree wearing bechaari tortured bahu. And here too, since this writer came M is wearing sarees almost everyday. Like really? Who wears saree everyday nowadays? Earlier M either wore jeans or punjabi suits before marriage and after marriage either kurti-leggings or punjabi suits with sarees and gowns occasionally. Yesterday I had some discussion with a friend on what would have resulted in the ending of Kakeerein. I guess the channel demanded supernatural track from the PH which they listened. But later they would have demanded generation leap or reincarnation after killing MeerVaan but Nikhil refused to go for it. And then show ends in such a short notice. Yaa short notice. Other shows are informed 1-3 months before sending but this is ending within 10-12 days of notice. Come on, almost every Zee show had killing off leads n generation leap(Banoo Main Teri Dulhan, Qubool Hai, Pavitra Rishta, Woh Apna Sa, Jamai Raja, Zindagi Ki Mehek, Jeet Gayi Toh Piya More, Aapke Aa Jaane Se and so on). They did not even spared an unique and lovely show like Jamai Raja in this by killing off Sid and Roshni. But this PH Triangle Company maintained their dignity for refusing to listen to their every demands for which I respect them(if what all I am guessing is true but it's clearly evident). There were many shows on this channel that ran over 6 months to more than a year with below 0.5 TRPs. And Kaleerein was always above 0.9 or 1 TRP to kuch to baat jaroor huvi hogi. I strongly believe either the channel or some other shows on Zee or both were jealous of a different show like Kaleerein as this PH dared to show a loving husband instead of someone who insult, manhandle and torture their wives for some revenge. Even if show ends we should pray that this PH comes with another good show where the channel don't interfere with their stories and with good writers. This is my first and may be my last post. I sometimes stalk here but this time I could stop myself from making a post to say my POV.
Originally posted by MeervanSJ

I agree

Zee don't deserve a show like Kaleerein. If there would be no interference then it would have been one of the best shows on Indian TV.
Hello Juhi. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I think we have interacted on Twitter and you warned me regarding Sonali Jaffar.
No doubt Zee TV are to blame for the state of Kaleerein and it could have been one of the best shows on TV otherwise.  I just wish the producers had been more vocal and fought the channel's decision...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Hello Juhi.  ๐Ÿ˜Š
I think we have interacted on Twitter and you warned me regarding Sonali Jaffar.
No doubt Zee TV are to blame for the state of Kaleerein and it could have been one of the best shows on TV otherwise.  I just wish the producers had been more vocal and fought the channel's decision...

Yes I was that Juhi only๐Ÿ˜Š. I was shocked to know Sonali Jaffer entering but still had hopes as her own PH(Not Triangle but her own company) is behind a show like Papa By Chance which is actually nice. And also she was in creative team of Beintehaa(not of her PH). I was like if Nikhil chose her then she may do something good but instead she is ruining the show further. Don't know why I feel Sonali Jaffer is channel's choice. Remember, the channel changing the PH of Woh Apna Sa which was of Siddharth P Malhotra giving it to Rashmi Sharma who ruined the show. So it's possible that Sonali Jaffer us the choice of the channel only. I don't know how it really works but I can't help thinking. By the way, where is V's dad? Isn't he supposed to enter the show someday? What about M's dream of playing Kabaddi or any other dream of her? 

As for V wanting to divorce M after marrying her the 1st time, I did not see it was being a jerk or anything. Which man on today's time that also a NRI like V will want to stuck in this kind of marriage for the entire life? Still he agreed to remain with her after thinking that she is pregnant with his twins? I guess in those 6 months if not falling in love with her(as shown commonly un every shows), he would have surely either helped her with her Kabaddi or encouraged her to continue ger education along with doing some small business. He would have surely done something to make sure no one harasses her after he leaves and shames her for being a divorcee. But the show due to TRPs never got to show any such things. 
The show had immense potential.
The leads were fresh and good looking + had amazing chemistry.
Even the bg story was decent. 

Together they had the most ingredients for success.

The PH are known for dishing out something different and they didn't shy of sensuous scenes. ... 

But Alas...

Indian tv has been possessed by supernatural genre - that's the only thing trending - everything else has gone for a toss.

Every show is in competition with each other to show the most weirdest creatures, combined with the most nonsense track they can conjure up from their (lack of) imagination, all In the name of supernatural!

I truly don't know who to blame behind the scene's anymore as it's repetitive on every channel one flicks past 

Will miss AdiJit  - but even more the lovely and awesome forumwasis - after a very very long time felt connected on IF.

Hope we all come together on another forum as our likes seem to gel.

Miss you all, tc
Edited by Sofna - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Sofna

The show had immense potential.
The leads were fresh and good looking + had amazing chemistry.
Even the bg story was decent. 

Together they had the most ingredients for success.

The PH are known for dishing out something different and they didn't shy of sensuous scenes. ... 

But Alas...

Indian tv has been possessed by supernatural genre - that's the only thing trending - everything else has gone for a toss.

Every show is in competition with each other to show the most weirdest creatures, combined with the most nonsense track they can conjure up from their (lack of) imagination, all In the name of supernatural!

I truly don't know who to blame behind the scene's anymore as it's repetitive on every channel one flicks past 

Will miss AdiJit  - but even more the lovely and awesome forumwasis - after a very very long time felt connected on IF.

Hope we all come together on another forum as our likes seem to gel.

Miss you all, tc

Res
Will reply later
Showing sperm kid Mahi is just the trick of the channel so that people don't brag that Kaleerein was a different show and Vivaan was a gentleman male lead unlike other abusive male leads and also to bring down the PH who make comparatively good shows๐Ÿ˜ก.

Nikhil Sinha Sir, I request you to never show such a twist in any of your future shows and please hire good writers like your other shows. There are many people who watch only this show(Not including me) because it's a different show from many shows and may be best on the channel as the heroine is not doormat and hero don't insult and torture heroine. But due to this sick twist of making Vivaan aging by 4-5 years and becoming a sperm donation dad that also through Tulika, many people will lost trust even in your PH as they had better expectations from you. I hope you never repeat such mistakes in your future shows. I don't know what happened in these 2 months that such a sick twist is brought but whatever happened I wish you never face them again.  But I respect you for deciding to end the show rather than letting it get more ruined. 
wow i watched this show from begining .there r many instances where vivaan manhandled meera.so you are justifying saying channel wanted these  so the makers and male lead get a pass.i pretty much watched all shows on zee ,star plus,colors,sony .every fan girl keeps defending the male lead .be it kasauti 2, recently there was a scene in yeh tere galliyan where ml was manhandling fl by holding her hands .in kumkumbhagya abhi was holding pragya asking for anwers , aditya manhandled zoya in bepannah in the begining ,gul heros ,ekta heros . kabeer ahmad is the biggest male chauvinst in ishq subanallah who literally was holding zara tightly during a scene .fans were defending him saying it was not romanticised.anurag character being justified in kasuti.
you keep on ranting about  abusive male leads in various forums and your feminist views .
i came  across your posts in various forums

gosh you are  the number one pseudo feminist of this forum . morality keeps on changing for fangirls 
is abuse not an abuse whoever does it 

Originally posted by Ashiprat

wow i watched this show from begining .there r many instances where vivaan manhandled meera.so you are justifying saying channel wanted these  so the makers and male lead get a pass.i pretty much watched all shows on zee ,star plus,colors,sony .every fan girl keeps defending the male lead .be it kasauti 2, recently there was a scene in yeh tere galliyan where ml was manhandling fl by holding her hands .in kumkumbhagya abhi was holding pragya asking for anwers , aditya manhandled zoya in bepannah in the begining ,gul heros ,ekta heros . kabeer ahmad is the biggest male chauvinst in ishq subanallah who literally was holding zara tightly during a scene .fans were defending him saying it was not romanticised.anurag character being justified in kasuti.
you keep on ranting about  abusive male leads in various forums and your feminist views .
i came  across your posts in various forums

gosh you are  the number one pseudo feminist of this forum . morality keeps on changing for fangirls 
is abuse not an abuse whoever does it 

I never saw you here before. If you came to say your POV regarding the show you are welcome but if you cane just to insult mr then sorry I am not going to take it. I have more important things to do otherwise I have replied properly to your allegations. When did V manhandled M? When be tortured M? Yes he was a jerk for a little time but he paid very badly for it. It is one of the rare shows where heroin's family actually did something to hero when he hurt the heroine. The forum too bashed V a lot of times. Calling me pseudofeminist? Wow! If it gives you then you call keep on calling me that. And I am no one's fan girl. And yes the channels most probably want abudovanale leads. Otherwise they would not have turned both the heroes of Tujhse Hai Raabta as jerks those who were very sweet earlier. Piya Albela had very soft hero but he too was turned jerk. If you have not understood my post and other comments then I can't do anything. I don't know what you have read in my posts on many forums when I am not in any big show forum from more than 1.5 years. I don't even know you and seeing your username for the 1st time but you know about ne so much. I could report you for personally attacking me but I won't. By the way, I don't undrrunderthat if you are so against abusive heroes why you even watched all the shows of all the channels like you mentioned? And then you call me pseudofeminist and defender of abusive heroes. I never continue any show if a male lead is turned abusive. I only came here as a guest post maker to say POV not to get into any fight. Peace.

PS: I saw your other posts in some forum. You seem to be a very nice person. Your thinking is very much like me. I get now why you said these to me but you really misunderstood me. Do you recall any post where I really defended any abusive male lead? In fact, I got into fight in several forums against the actual blind fans. 2 forums even got me warning levels for that. After that I never entered those forums. If this show really glorified abuse I would never continued to watch it. I watched IB for Om and Rudra and now I hate both from more than a year. Now I don't watch that show at all. And I did not saud V  should get a pass. I hated him when he was rude to M and misunderstood her for which he suggested a lot and had a redemption track which only a couple of heroes ever had. Still if you are offended in any way with my posts then I am sorry for that. 
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 5 years ago