Chalo memory loss drama has started chudail is back home

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What else can be expected from these cvs ... just knew this memory loss bakwas was coming . What the heck. Cvs have gone bonkers. Zeenats nautanki gonna start again you cannot divorce her blah blah she isn't in her senses. 
This marriage needs to be annulled now. This is really too much but no expectations from cvs they will only show what they wanna show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So the memory loss drama is good right...

She forgot everything... even Kabeer as well... So no Lust Drama...

She forgot everything like her wedding with Kabeer... her hatred with Zara all that... COOL...

Zeenath cannot demand Wife rights.. as she doesn't remember anything...So no obligation on Kabeer now...

As Kabeer says... Leave her Allah ki Mersi Par... and Kabeer and Zara move on that's all...

I wish the family members advise.. Zara and Kabeer to focus on the life and ignore Ruksar...

I am sure the Family is saying that to Zara already... Kabeer as well told... So Zara should focus on her life ignoring Ruksar...

Now we see what Ruksar or Zeenath can do now...

ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is becoming just like any other typical drama. I think it's high time they change the writers now. They just don't know what to do with that Rukhsar so they are dragging this crap simply. Annul the bloody marriage and be done with it. I swear I can't bear to see rukhsar on screen anymore. I really hope they kill her character so there is no hope or chance of return. I'm so done with her story. Just hate it. Enough is enough yar aur koi story nai hai kya inke paas? Bakwas pe bakwaas! They cut all the cute zaabir scenes and stuff that bhootni rukhsar in our faces. Honestly I'd be very happy if shahbaaz asks kashan to divorce zeenat and kabir divorce rukhsar and just throw both the sisters out of ahmed house. Zeenat is another ehsaan faramosh woman zaabir should have just let rukhsar die. I know I'm going overboard in my ranting but I just can't tolerate those sisters anymore! Edited by ASRHOTNEZ - 5 years ago
Zaabir thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheerinbanu

So the memory loss drama is good right...

She forgot everything... even Kabeer as well... So no Lust Drama...

She forgot everything like her wedding with Kabeer... her hatred with Zara all that... COOL...

Zeenath cannot demand Wife rights.. as she doesn't remember anything...So no obligation on Kabeer now...

As Kabeer says... Leave her Allah ki Mersi Par... and Kabeer and Zara move on that's all...

I wish the family members advise.. Zara and Kabeer to focus on the life and ignore Ruksar...

I am sure the Family is saying that to Zara already... Kabeer as well told... So Zara should focus on her life ignoring Ruksar...

Now we see what Ruksar or Zeenath can do now...

Memory loss drama might be good for some viewers but I am really done with rukhsar and her crap. Too much dragging on this unnecessary track has taken the toll on patience. This rukhsar chapter really needs to end. 

It will be good to see zabeer move on with their lives but chudail needs needs to be completely out of picture for that not only for zabeer but for us viewers too to enjoy zabeer scenes as we used to.
Zaabir thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASRHOTNEZ

This isis becoming just like any other typical drama. I think it's high time they change the writers now. They just don't know what to do with that Rukhsar so they are dragging this crap simply. Annul the bloody marriage and be done with it. I swear I can't bear to see rukhsar on screen anymore. I really hope they kill her character so there is no hope or chance of return. I'm so done with her story. Just hate it. Enough is enough yar aur koi story nai hai kya inke paas? Bakwas pe bakwaas! They cut all the cute zaabir scenes and stuff that bhootni rukhsar in our faces. Honestly I'd be very happy if shahbaaz asks kashan to divorce zeenat and kabir divorce rukhsar and just throw both the sisters out of ahmed house. Zeenat is another ehsaan faramosh woman zaabir should have just let rukhsar die. I know I'm going overboard in my ranting but I just can't tolerate those sisters anymore!

I hear you gal and agree with everything you've said. I am so done with th is rukhsar track too and needs to end with her death (might sound mean and cruel ) but her chapter needs to be closed for good. I cannot bear to see both sisters on screen. This week's episodes have been better in terms of less screen space for both and much more bearable , both bloody are selfish and ungrateful cows.
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASRHOTNEZ

This isis becoming just like any other typical drama. I think it's high time they change the writers now. They just don't know what to do with that Rukhsar so they are dragging this crap simply. Annul the bloody marriage and be done with it. I swear I can't bear to see rukhsar on screen anymore. I really hope they kill her character so there is no hope or chance of return. I'm so done with her story. Just hate it. Enough is enough yar aur koi story nai hai kya inke paas? Bakwas pe bakwaas! They cut all the cute zaabir scenes and stuff that bhootni rukhsar in our faces. Honestly I'd be very happy if shahbaaz asks kashan to divorce zeenat and kabir divorce rukhsar and just throw both the sisters out of ahmed house. Zeenat is another ehsaan faramosh woman zaabir should have just let rukhsar die. I know I'm going overboard in my ranting but I just can't tolerate those sisters anymore!

I said the exact same thing in one of my post yesterday. There are so many of us who want her dead by the end of this track that there's no possibility of her return.

Let's just start a petition "BURN THAT WITCH" 🤣
Zaabir thumbnail
Originally posted by: beastmaster

I said the exact same thing in one of my post yesterday. There are so many of us who want her dead by the end of this track that there's no possibility of her return.

Haha the witch shall be burned ðŸ¤£
Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaabir

Memory loss drama might be good for some viewers but I am really done with rukhsar and her crap. Too much dragging on this unnecessary track has taken the toll on patience. This rukhsar chapter really needs to end. 

It will be good to see zabeer move on with their lives but chudail needs needs to be completely out of picture for that not only for zabeer but for us viewers too to enjoy zabeer scenes as we used to.

When they have decided to extend her character... what we can do... we can only skip the episodes and max we can choose to see the episode when we think its ok to watch it after reading the written updates...

I am taking it easy... nowadays... when something is like DOG TAIL... what we can do...

In a sophisticated way of say is incorrigible...

ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone on this show seems to be suffering from Memory loss, they have completely forgotten the witch's evil deeds, sab Aisa behave Kar rahe hain ki Ruksaar ki Jaan bacahana kissi Ache Insaan ki jaan bachane ke Barbar hai!
ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: beastmaster

Hahaha I read all those comments now! I totally agree with every word of yours! I think we should do that. We should start spamming CV's to BURN THAT WITCH!😆 Maybe then they will listen and understand that we are totally done with her. Or lets start a thread here and someone on twitter and insta can keep tweeting the link of the thread to them! I'm sure it can work. That's what we did during IPKKND days and finally they had to end the show. We even made phone calls to the channel. Spammed the hell out of everyone possible ðŸ˜† it was so much fun. The CV's planned to kill the male lead and get another guy for the female lead, as the male lead quit but no one was willing to watch it without the lead pair. Nobody wanted to see his death either and the show was ruining the female lead's character so viewers pressurised them to end the show on a positive and memorable note rather than ruining it for everyone.
Edited by ASRHOTNEZ - 5 years ago